Laser Star Review B000VBNIP2
Laser Star Feature
- Moving Sky-Show Extraordinaire This staggeringly vivid night-sky projector features green, laser-beamed moving stars and cloud cover and, according to Paul (our in-house astro-galactic display maven), "adjustable-intensity nebula.
- If that means you can lie supine and happily stare at it for a few hours, we agree, particularly if you cue up the Dark Side of the Moon album at the same time. Or skip the Pink Floyd, and use it to lull the children to sleep.
- Not an astronomically accurate sky, of course, but you're definitely not going to care. The unit is approx 11" tall on a 9-1/2" x 8-3/8" oval base and plugs in via a wall adapter.
- The manufacturer suggests a maximum 4-hour duty cycle, white or light walls and a very dark room. Has mounting slots on the base.
Laser Star Overview
Now kids can wish upon lots of stars when they transform an ordinary bedroom into their own private star-filled universe. Two built-in precision glass lenses, plus a green laser and holographic technology create thousands of stars and an amazing light show. The coolest most amazing light show you will see anywhere! Laser Star creates thousand of stars with or without cloud formations. AC adapter is included. Simple to use, just plug it in. Includes a built-in key-hole slot for optional wall mounting. 3.75" x 11" x 8.5".
Available at Amazon Check Price Now!
- Uncle Milton Moon In My Room
- Star Theater Pro by Uncle Milton
- Sharper Image Laser Stars Light Show (HP800)
- Laser Light Show
- Multi-Color E27 LED Light Bulb with Remote
*** Product Information and Prices Stored: May 12, 2011 09:03:22