Friday, May 13, 2011

Emila's Illustrated Blog

Emila's Illustrated Blog


Vote for Malaysian Talents – MALAYSIA BOLEH!

Posted:

These 3 Malaysians have been selected by a panel of International Celebrities; including Fergie; Diane Warren, Lea Salonga and many others renowned personalities in the recent Avon Voices online singing talent search. They need your votes to help make their dreams come true and move on to the next round in Hollywood. So, let’s vote [...]


Dental Extraction

Posted:

I had my upper right third molar extracted yesterday. It was horrific. But believe me, the fault was all on me, I did not take good care of tooth. The female Dentist was very friendly and very professional and that goes to all the staff as well. It was horrific because the root of my [...]


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...