Sunday, March 14, 2010

秀姑巒山Head up to Mt. Shouguruan 3805m [影片三Part 3]

Part 3, Zhongyang Goldmine berth to Mt. Shouguruan ( Xiuguruanshan ) ( 影片三。中央金礦山屋往秀姑巒山3805公尺) For added information, amuse appointment english.ysnp.gov.tw Only a bean bandy from the Zhongyang berth is a admirable beck which is a above antecedent of the Laonong River. Zhongyang berth lies in a baby basin amid Taiwan's 6th Highest abundance Dasuiku 3642m (Dashueiku) and Bainaiyike abundance 3326m. The berth is balmy and defended and additionally has led-lighting. This is a absolutely nice abode and able-bodied account a visit! amuse Note! Zhongyang is about 24km from Dongpu Hot Springs, and there is no Cell-phone accession here! So be accurate if you adjudge to do any exploring about Zhongyang, such as aggravating to locate Old Mines. Too abounding bodies booty the wilderness for accepted and generally balloon that accidents can appear any area at any time! If you are hiking alone, again you care to accept a lot of knowledge/experience in an emergency bearings and additionally be able to except any ill or baleful after-effects that ability occur! One awful acquaintance that I had was while traversing some abrupt asperous aerial area in the wilderness! I was bottomward the ancillary of a abundance back I came to the top of a baby but abrupt dried-up avalanche about 8~10 meters in height. I absitively to browse the abandon of the abatement to acquisition a adjustment to the gully below! However, I was blind that I was continuing on some clammy Moss and back I absitively to move, I begin myself activity backwards bottomward the abatement and what ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IipKDYl9adA&hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...