Tuesday, May 10, 2011

wallpapers hd 1080p

wallpapers hd 1080p. wallpaper hd 1080p. desktop
  • wallpaper hd 1080p. desktop



  • G58
    Oct 18, 07:56 AM
    If I thought it was Relevant to mention the people, I would have.

    Steve Wozniak co founded Apple. His inventions and machines are credited with contributing significantly to the personal computer revolution of the 1970s. Indeed, he created the Apple I and Apple II. The latter gained so much popularity it eventually became one of the best selling personal computers of the 1970s and early 1980s.

    But, and here's the important point, he's nothing to do with the daily running of Apple now and has contributed virtually nothing since the early days. Yet Apple, in it's second phase with Steve Jobs in charge, is redefining mobile phones - totally without Woz playing any part in the lineage that made it possible.

    Andy Rubin has also founded a company. But his history is that of a man who's come up with some possibly badly timed and poorly executed ideas, and partnered with the same haphazard wisdom. He also possesses more of an employee mentality, than a visionary to whom money is attracted.

    It has to be remembered that Ubuntu [that other example of open source OS 'success'] is the only 'flavour' of the computer operating system based on the Debian Linux distribution to have broken out of the geek domain into the wider market. And this is as a result of Mark Shuttleworth's patronage. Therefore, Google are to Android as Shuttleworth is to Ubuntu - patrons. This isn't how business works. This isn't how businesses make money.

    When I speak of lineage, I do so with some degree of authority and experience. The old 'Deep Throat' quote: "Follow the money" embodies wisdom that seems to have escaped you, yet it's true of everything from enterprise to terrorism.

    What we have with the iPhone is a genuinely useful, definable lineage that can be accurately tracked in retrospect, as well as predicted to a certain extent in terms of future performance. But don't worry, you're not alone in not recognising that. Sir Alan Sugar made the same mistake of underestimating the iPod back in as did Steve Ballmer with the iPhone, and the whole of Wall Street did with Apple.

    However, we are now in the middle of Apple's iPhone play. [Not literally, but figuratively]. And this play is very very well planned, conceived and directed. So much so in fact that I can see elements of Chinese military strategy at the heart of it. [But that's a discussion for another day].

    In contrast, the Android project is like a flotilla of hopeful, yet dubiously piloted little boats, setting out on what they all seem to believe is the same journey, but by the best will in the world, can't possibly be. Not only are there too many interests that need to be served, there are far too many opportunities for the 'fleet' to loose contact with each other and their market, make no money, and eventually break up.

    You say: "It's very likely to happen." re numbers of Android developers and apps etc. Sure, while the water looks good, phone makers have little to lose in pushing handset to run Android, and several will, inevitably, immediately diluting any potential gain for individual manufacturers. But as soon as interest wanes, users will find lines being dropped players will drop out of the game, and support will disappear.

    So, even though the Android may well be, or is possibly, EVENTUALLY capable of being, as good a mobile operating system as Apple's iPhone OS is NOW, [albeit one developed by an un-monetised network], without the benefit of what Apple brings to the party, in terms of a single identifiable and desirable hardware solution, it's not a credible alternative. It certainly isn't ever going to be a game changer.

    And don't forget, we've all been buying phones from these other players for years, and found them all wanting in a vast variety of ways, no matter how varied the choice of form factors and functionality.

    Finally, psychologically this choice actually proves to be an enormous negative, as is always the case. More is not less. Fewer choices actually make choosing easier. So why are people betting on the opposite to what experience tells us is true?


    Your knowledge of mobile history is a bit lacking.

    Good ideas come from people, not companies. Both devices have long personal histories, even though the current iPhone and Android devices only started in mid 2005.

    Android was begat by Andy Rubin, who worked at Apple in 1989, then was a major player in Magic Cap (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magic_Cap), WebTV, and Danger. So there's long experience behind both iPhone and Android teams.



    It's very likely to happen.

    As for quoting raw numbers, they're not always useful. There's been over three quarters of a million downloads of the Android SDK. Doesn't mean that many are working on it actively. Similarly, many of those so-called "iPhone developers" are regular users who bought memberships to get beta access.

    Don't get me started on the "85,000" apps. Tens of thousands are poor duplicates. That goes for all platforms:

    Sometimes I wonder how many really unique apps there can be, not just variations. Someone should do a study on the topic. Would be interesting. Must be in the low thousands, if any that many.





    wallpapers hd 1080p. wallpaper hd 1080p. desktop
  • wallpaper hd 1080p. desktop



  • ct2k7
    Apr 24, 03:25 PM
    I explained what Sharia law is.

    In your first paragraph you support my view that Islam is a threat to democracy, so many thanks.



    No I didn't... I provided an explanation as supplementary evidence to the rebuttal made by myself. You didn't explain what Sharia Law is at all.



    no, they were of iraqi origin. this happened in the US, the father has been sentenced to jail.

    it's not cultural if it transcends so much space, it's inherent in the teachings of the religion. allah is a bloodthirsty god

    I'll now ask you to provide examples of where it is stated that a father must kill their child for disobeying them.

    Cultural is extending to the entire region, which it is. There is no source in Islam telling fathers to perform honour killings on the basis.





    wallpapers hd 1080p. 8 Wallpapers(HD),1080P
  • 8 Wallpapers(HD),1080P



  • roland.g
    Sep 20, 10:28 AM
    I'm quit sure Steve Jobs demonstrated it to him in his house.Informing him about the hard drive.

    I want to get invited to Steve's house for a BBQ. I'll bring the beer if he supplies the Apples. ;)





    wallpapers hd 1080p. car wallpaper hd 1080p.
  • car wallpaper hd 1080p.



  • paulvee
    Oct 26, 08:49 AM
    I wonder if the current MacPro will finally be the first Mac where we could swap out the actual processor for the new quad. Didn't Barefeats or somebody do a test on that already?





    wallpapers hd 1080p. wallpaper hd 1080p. wallpapers
  • wallpaper hd 1080p. wallpapers



  • aegisdesign
    Sep 20, 05:57 AM
    If Apple could include at least a DVD burner and ideally a DVR hard disk as well, then I could actually start replacing the other machines I have rather than just adding to them and cluttering up my living room.

    Er, that's what your Mac is for.

    All these calls for adding tuners, hard drives and burners are missing the point. Those functions belong in the host computer. iTV is just a method of getting the content from your Mac/PC to your stereo or TV.

    In Microsoft terms, it's a media center extender, nothing more, albeit a pretty one.

    If it's got a hard disk in it that's used for anything more than caching your iTunes Library file and thumbnails, I'd be very surprised.





    wallpapers hd 1080p. nature wallpapers hd 1080p.
  • nature wallpapers hd 1080p.



  • rasmasyean
    Apr 24, 03:56 AM
    In my short time serving in the Canadian military, I had not seen this. There was a rather flexible chaplain who served the religious needs of several faiths but most soldiers were left to stew in their own thoughts.

    Well…we can argue whether Canadians support a real military but we don’t have to go there. :p

    All I’m saying is that any respectable military has to prepare for sending a large group of soldiers into known suicide missions. This is what “cannon fodder” is. Sometimes you can’t hide it from the warrior. Sometimes they WILL KNOW that they will die. But this is absolutely necessary to purposely sacrifice their lives in order to achieve a strategic goal…or even victory. It’s much easier if these warriors are imprinted with the idea of “god and heaven”.

    Now, in these stupid overwhelmingly “crushing an inferior force” type of wars we’ve been engaged in, perhaps these situations don’t come up as much. Or if they do, you can hand pick a couple of “zealots” to do the job. But if there was a “real war”, like for example, if oil gets scarce and Europe turns on each other… Don’t laugh. If the “middle east” turn on each other all the time for oil, it can happen to “the west” too. You would be real arrogant to think that you are so much “better” than them. And if you ARE that arrogant about being a “sophisticated Westerner” think about China…or Russia.

    Hey, maybe our fighting force will be so robotic one day that it doesn’t matter. War will become an ego contest between engineers and no blood will be shed. But until the technology becomes reality, we still need cannon fodder capability for potential tight situations. ;)





    wallpapers hd 1080p. apple wallpaper hd 1080p.
  • apple wallpaper hd 1080p.



  • gorgeousninja
    Apr 13, 10:42 AM
    So we have the usual posts from those who follow the old

    iPod.. sucks
    iPhone.. sucks
    iMac/book/pro.. sucks
    iTunes ... sucks
    iOS/OSX.. sucks
    iLife/work..sucks
    iPad.. sucks
    and now FCPX.. sucks

    which has gone on since we can all remember, and all from people so convinced of their own self importance they actually think other people care..

    but quite interestingly they have also changed track from

    'My Dell/HP/Asus can do almost as much as a mac and it only cost half the price!!'

    Which has become harder to say as Apple's market share has grown, and then became completely redundant since the launch of the iPad made competitors weep, so their only line now is.

    'Apple's selling it really cheap cos they're just dumbing it down....and I'm such a 'pro'.......".

    So yes it sucks, and yes it's really dumb!

    and the rational and intelligent people will buy it because it will be a quality product that has the Apple 'just works' magic...





    wallpapers hd 1080p. 40 Colorful Wallpapers Full HD
  • 40 Colorful Wallpapers Full HD



  • arkitect
    Apr 15, 10:46 AM
    Exactly! I agree with you. I am a womanizer and I hate it when a church tells me I can't sleep with a different woman every night! I do plan on switching to polygamy and I hope the government gives me all the rights associated with my switch! Do you think Apple's womanizing employees will put out a video that it will be easier for me?

    I have read this a few times now and I still do not get your point.

    Being gay = being promiscuous?

    Or is it just a very poor attempt at sarcasm?

    Bad, bad taste�





    wallpapers hd 1080p. wallpaper hd 1080p download.
  • wallpaper hd 1080p download.



  • Bonte
    Sep 20, 08:30 AM
    It's not a cut down mini. Think of it more like a wireless iPod for your TV.

    It looks like a Mini and and i can do exactly the same with the current Mini. Hook up a Mini to a TV and add it to a home network, let it be cabled or wireless. With the frontrow software you can now listen and watch all the content from the other computers in the network with iTunes streaming.

    The only differences between a Mini and iTV are the connections on the back, better wireless speed and no DVD. Its pure the price and software that makes it a media device and not a computer.





    wallpapers hd 1080p. 40 Colorful Wallpapers Full HD
  • 40 Colorful Wallpapers Full HD



  • mdelvecchio
    Apr 21, 02:53 PM
    As of now android is predominately a smartphone OS. It is on tablets but it has not really began yet. In a few years looking at tablet OSs I believe it would be interesting where android will stand in comparison to apple.

    still not raking in the huge lion's share of industry profits? apple is, android manufacturers arent.





    wallpapers hd 1080p. HD Wallpapers: 2560x1440
  • HD Wallpapers: 2560x1440



  • levitynyc
    Apr 9, 04:46 AM
    Apple doesn't care what you plug into the 30 pin adapter. Go here (http://www.itechnews.net/tag/iphone-controller/) to see all kinds of button-rich controllers for the iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad. Some plug into the connector and some operate the game over wifi, and one allows both methods. Before commenting, let Google be your friend. :)


    Hmm.. then why are people always saying BUTTONS BUTTONS BUTTONS when complaining about gaming for the iphone/ipod touch?





    wallpapers hd 1080p. vista wallpapers hd 1080p
  • vista wallpapers hd 1080p



  • flopticalcube
    Apr 22, 09:28 PM
    As I said in my first post, most atheists that I speak to don't put this much thought and care into their atheism. They just take it for granted that it won't be challenged.

    How can you prove something's existence that exists outside of time and space? I don't think it's possible except through pure reason.

    You did not make that distinction in your post. Since the OP was talking specifically about this forum, the only logical conclusions was that you were referring to forum members.





    wallpapers hd 1080p. Wallpapers Full HD 1080p
  • Wallpapers Full HD 1080p



  • Mattie Num Nums
    Apr 13, 01:56 PM
    Does it matter where a carpenter buys his hammer?

    Usually no but with the AppStore no corporation can buy anything. All licenses belong to the attached AppleID that makes the purchase. Its a huge flaw in the AppStore Model.





    wallpapers hd 1080p. abstract wallpaper hd 1080p.
  • abstract wallpaper hd 1080p.



  • dgreen1069
    Jul 9, 04:18 PM
    I tried the Droid Incredible for two weeks and found the battery life to be a bit short. I am used to charging my iPhone 3G every night (and occasionally during the evenings), but the Incredible seemed to fly through it's battery. With that said, it was hands down a better cell phone than the iPhone. I don't think I dropped a single call during the two weeks I had it. It operates very similar to the iPhone, but the software isn't as polished. Many tasks would take an extra step or two. The Incredible is very fast....I don't know if it was the phone, Verizon, or both, but 3G internet browsing was much faster than my iPhone. I would venture to say it is even faster than my new iPhone 4. The two things that bugged me the most were the music player (not nearly as nice as the iPod player) and the screen in daylight. The screen really washes out in bright sunlight.

    I ended up returning the Incredible because I thought I'd be pissed if the new iPhone was a hit. While I'm glad I held out and got the iPhone 4, I really wish it could have been on Verizon. It really is a shame that we are all tied to AT&T. I can't tell you how many times I have been places where I have no signal when those around me with Verizon had plenty. I find my new iPhone better at making and holding calls than my 3G, but it still doesn't hold a candle to the service I saw with the Incredible. If Verizon ever gets the iPhone, I will probably pony up the cancellation fee and switch carriers.





    wallpapers hd 1080p. Wallpapers Full HD 1080p; wallpapers hd 1080p. HD Wallpapers: 2560x1440; HD Wallpapers: 2560x1440
  • Wallpapers Full HD 1080p; wallpapers hd 1080p. HD Wallpapers: 2560x1440; HD Wallpapers: 2560x1440



  • ncv
    Apr 12, 10:15 PM
    Great news. Pity I just did the Final Cut Pro training course.





    wallpapers hd 1080p. Abstract Wallpaper Hd 1080p.
  • Abstract Wallpaper Hd 1080p.



  • archipellago
    May 2, 05:02 PM
    My head hurts� everyone needs a time out! Go to your corners! :p

    sorry, I'm done here now.





    wallpapers hd 1080p. apple wallpaper hd 1080p.
  • apple wallpaper hd 1080p.



  • tigress666
    Apr 10, 12:25 PM
    Trying to use a finger controlled touch screen as the new answer to everything, and young people thinking this is right, in a way reminds me of being at work.

    No one is saying it is best for everything.

    What I am saying is that while it may not be as good as actual buttons, it is still fun even with the virtual joysticks. And honestly, when we're talking handheld games, you already are compromising ease of control for that portability. I've never had a handheld game system that was as ergonomic as a dedicated controller on a console system.

    You make compromises for that portability (smaller screen, not as powerful hardware, form of the controller is dictated by the fact it has to accommodate a screen). Of the things I listed right there, the hardware is the one most likely that they can maybe stop compromising on but the other stuff is going to get sacrificed for having a small, all in one, handheld system.

    Look, I know what you are saying. I completely agree (I use the same argument why a touchscreen keyboard will not replace an actual physical keyboard. Just cause it is newer tech does not make it better).

    But what some of us are saying is that for the advantages (Some of which really have nothing to do with the touchscreen really, like the cheap prices of games on the iphone), the compromise is worth it. I have played games that I will fully agree buttons would be better. But for the fact that I have these games on my iphone that is with me everywhere and is more portable than any of the handhelds I've seen and are cheaper plus I don't have to take a whole bunch of cartridges to have all my games with me, the compromise is worth it. And the virtual joystick and buttons don't ruin my enjoyment of the game (but I agree buttons would make it better).





    wallpapers hd 1080p. Wallpapers Full HD 1080p
  • Wallpapers Full HD 1080p



  • Blackcat
    Sep 20, 10:49 AM
    No tv inputs on the iTV. No DVR capability. Please stop "wishing", "hoping", "suggesting."

    Perhaps, a SECOND device could perform this, but it's not what the $300 no service fee device is for. It's for conveniently streaming content from the computer to a TV that can be watched from the couch. It fills the desire of many people, but not all. (Nor should it try to be everything to everyone. That's part of what makes it an Apple product, like it or not.)


    But EyeHome, Neuston MC500 and lots of others already do this. My EyeHome happily squirts anything on my Macs on to my TV or Hifi and lets me browse the web too.

    Why is iTV special?





    wallpapers hd 1080p. The Best HD 1080p Wallpapers
  • The Best HD 1080p Wallpapers



  • mtkoren
    Apr 9, 07:36 AM
    Poaching suggests illegal, secret, stealing or other misadventure that is underhanded and sneaky.

    From what I've read so far, and I'd be glad for someone to show me what I've missed, Apple had the job positions already advertised and for all we know these individuals, realizing their companies were sliding, applied to - and were received by - apple which replied with open arms. Does anyone have evidence to the contrary? Would that be poaching? Is this forum, like some others, doing headline greed?

    Michael





    geerlingguy
    Aug 29, 11:00 AM
    I think Apple's done a pretty good job, at least from a non-insider perspective. And the fact that they are exteremely open and friendly sharing their environmental information (http://www.apple.com/environment/) is something to consider as well. It is not always easy for the public to find out about a particular company's information from their website.

    Obviously, though, Apple is a corporation, and, like most others, they will many times sacrifice environmental standards to save costs. All major companies (at least in the U.S.) do it�no matter how 'hip' or 'environment-friendly' they may seem. It's an outcome of consumerism.





    speedriff
    Feb 16, 10:34 AM
    Yes Android will surpass the iPhone OS as all the phone manufacturers are adopting it (the smart ones anyway, sorry Microshaft). That being said however, Apple does have a problem on it's hands. Google is refining its product and very soon it will give Apple a good run. Right now Apple is king of the good smartphone market and if you want one you have to go to AT&T and give up call reliability for it. Once there is a great option, Apples foray into the cell market is going to be hit hard. Other manufacturers are giving AMOLED screens and are getting better and better. Once they get a decent music program or they make their phones play nice with iTunes and get some really good apps (Hey Google I don't like shopping for apps on my phone) the iPhone will have serious competition. Hey Steve Jobs, you better quit being so hardheaded and give us Flash. Yeah I know it is old tech but most websites use it...get it? The other manufacturers gotta love this about Jobs. I am pretty much an Apple fanboy but I am really starting to think Jobs is a douche. Hopefully he will review the history of other American companies who get successful and sit back and let the others pass them by, taking the marketshare with them. If Jobs and Co. aren't careful that is exactly what is going to happen to Apples wireless share.





    MorphingDragon
    May 2, 09:24 AM
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_7 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8E303 Safari/6533.18.5)

    So much for apple computers not getting viruses

    Yes so much. Because Malware can copy itself and infect a computer. :rolleyes:

    Hate to break it to you, but it's someone at Apple that flagged "Zip files" as safe for Safari to open ;)

    That guy needs his head examined.

    Well we need to study the context of the Zip file first to see if its a malicious candidate. ;)





    GGJstudios
    May 2, 04:38 PM
    Cutting a deal with a hacker, if we can get one who's up high enough ...
    This sounds like you're under the mistaken impression that hackers are members of some kind of organization or ranking.... they're not. They are, for the most part, quite independent. There's no such thing as "Hacker, Class 3" or "Hacker, Class 1". Also, not all hackers write malware and not all malware writers are hackers. The more you offer such statements, the more you reveal that you have no idea what you're talking about.





    myamid
    Sep 12, 06:30 PM
    I may be wrong but it has "composite out" not "component"

    No really, it has composite, S-Video & Component out... I swear :)



    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...