Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Ischemia On Ekg

Ischemia On Ekg. Pocket EKG - 12 Lead Basic
  • Pocket EKG - 12 Lead Basic



  • roadbloc
    Mar 29, 01:05 PM
    It does have CUT and Paste.

    Command-X = Cut
    Command-P = Paste
    Command-C = Copy
    Command-X is CUT !!!!!!

    Now read through the rest of the posts after that and discover that Finder does not support Cut and Paste.





    Ischemia On Ekg. (Electrocardiogram).
  • (Electrocardiogram).



  • aurichie
    Apr 28, 05:51 PM
    We've won everybody!!! :D :D :D :D :D We've really won!!!! :apple: :apple: :apple: :apple:

    I'm going to crack open a bottle of champagne now and celebrate. :cool:





    Ischemia On Ekg. Figure 1: Acute ischemia
  • Figure 1: Acute ischemia



  • Chimera
    Oct 12, 12:21 PM
    Red in the aluminum would be nice I guess, although 5% isn't much to give away.





    Ischemia On Ekg. Right-sided ECG (Example 1
  • Right-sided ECG (Example 1



  • linux2mac
    Mar 24, 11:45 AM
    That is the funny thing I was thinking about either going Linux (just so I don't need to listen to my mac wife tease me about my conversion to the light.) But if I want something that as you say "Just works" why go linux, I might fool around with that by setting my Dell up to dual boot, just upgraded it to 300 GB internal drive so plenty of space.

    I had also thought of grabbing a netbook, and making a hackintosh, but that isn't reliable or realistic for daily computing needs either.

    But I must say the thing that was perhaps the most instrumental in my thinking of going mac, was android.

    I wanted a phone that just worked and was looking at iPhone vs Android. In my opinion the iPhone is a more reliable platform, due to the fragmentation of droid. Too many manufacturers, with their own independent specs, and a separate entity creating the software.

    If you extrapolate the fragmentation of droid argument, it is an equally valid argument against windows.

    Apple is in my opinion the Volvo of the computer world. And at this point, working full time, while also taking night classes and working on an undergrad degree, a volvo is what I need.

    On a side note, I just went to the apple store, and looked at the 27" imacs....

    Ok, maybe I just should get one of those when they refresh. I thought my wife had the 27", but she must actually have the 24"

    Those 27" ones are very pretty. More space than I have on the 2 screens I have now combined. I could just use my Ipad 2 when I get one as a 2nd remote screen and call it a day. Damn they look nice.



    I think that is what my experience is turning into. Just swap for a iphone 4 and not caring as much about quad core.

    If you want to experiment with Linux I would say try Ubuntu or OpenSUSE 11.4 (just released). I liked the Linux desktop a lot, but I like Mac better due to stability of a *NIX system and its polished GUI over Linux. My server choice is still Linux but my desktop is Mac.

    The 27" iMacs are great. That was my first Mac ( October 2009). Mine is only a C2D and a lot of Apple haters here like to point out how inferior my processor is compared to similar priced Dells and HP's. But I am here to tell you that the C2D 27" iMac has been the best performing computer I have ever owned. And I have had Dell, HP, IBM, Compaq, VAIO notebooks and desktops. I have a Windows XP virtual machine on my Mac because I support a client that still uses a legacy Access application. XP runs better as a VM on my Mac than it ever did as a physical machine on my last C2D Dell boxes - LOL.

    I have had iPhone since it debuted in 2007. Best phone by far. Definitely wait for the refresh on the iMac and probably iPhone too (iPhone 5 due out soon).

    I've been told "Once you go Mac you don't go back!"

    Judging from my experience with my iPhone 3GS making me wanting to get an iMac 27" inch Quad Core I may agree.

    Its been true for me. ;)





    Ischemia On Ekg. unlike that in ischemia.
  • unlike that in ischemia.



  • cube
    Mar 30, 11:33 AM
    Microsoft gives no trademark trouble to other windowing systems, even X Window (which already existed before).

    Microsoft gives no trademark trouble to OpenOffice, NeoOffice, and so on.





    Ischemia On Ekg. at the following EKG#39;S and
  • at the following EKG#39;S and



  • Pravius
    Apr 22, 08:38 AM
    You, sir, get it. The technologies create new capabilities that will adapt to the market. The luddites are only capable of seeing innovation as a loss.

    Out of fear imo... or boredom... :P

    technological anxiety? :)





    Ischemia On Ekg. EKG Ischemia
  • EKG Ischemia



  • longofest
    Oct 27, 07:44 AM
    An environmental activist group getting a little roudy at an expo? That's impossible!!! :rolleyes:





    Ischemia On Ekg. bloodon Abnormal+ecg
  • bloodon Abnormal+ecg



  • fetchmebeers
    Sep 12, 02:46 PM
    Question: Will gapless iPod playback be 5/5.1G feature only? My 4G is sitting here feeling left out.


    well i'm only hoping that some sort of firmwares might do the right job

    hopefully somebody might come up with one i guess

    but the thing is i don't really care about gapless ****...

    i don't like pink floyd, i don't like classical music, and generally, i don't need to listen to a 'flowy' album all the time, do i??

    i'm just well content with my 5gen *sob





    Ischemia On Ekg. EKG signs of reperfusion
  • EKG signs of reperfusion



  • LagunaSol
    Apr 28, 11:02 PM
    The interesting part is that Microsoft makes almost the same profit as Apple on far less revenue, but you never hear any outrage about Microsoft overpricing its products. :confused:





    Ischemia On Ekg. Is there ECG evidence of
  • Is there ECG evidence of



  • Silentwave
    Jul 17, 08:08 AM
    Could someone please clarify, are we expecting the MacBook Pro to be updated at WWDC? I'm ready to purchase a MacBook Pro right away, but if we are fairly certain that there will be a new release in August I will wait as my current laptop is doing the job.

    Does anyone want to give some odds? I know that no-one can be certain but for instance for a 25% chance I'll wait, for a 5% chance I'll just order one now.


    I wouldn't give you good odds for WWDC, but you should have your update within less than a month from it.

    Merom isn't out at the time of WWDC- it won't be until later in August. It is possible they may let apple take pre-orders if steve wants to really make it a massive attack at WWDC on all parts of the line charging ahead into the next generation, but you never know with him.

    Of course the way things are going, for all we know there may really be PB G5s at WWDC, who knows nowadays :rolleyes:





    Ischemia On Ekg. Example of an ECG graph.
  • Example of an ECG graph.



  • bjdku
    Aug 31, 01:49 PM
    I was thinking how they would be able to deliver movies of large sizes, and it seems to me if that they are going with full resolution feature length films, they will have to use BitTorrent, Quantum Streaming, or some other unknown method. If they do this right, this will be more innovating than iTunes/iPod legal music download. But will the customers buy.....





    Ischemia On Ekg. Instant ECG Full Screenshot
  • Instant ECG Full Screenshot



  • AppleDroid
    Apr 14, 12:34 PM
    I think my next computer will be an Ivy Bridge MBA with Thunderbolt. My 2007 Macbook is getting a bit long in tooth.

    Sounds like me as well! My 2009 15in MBP is still doing fine but I would love an ultra-portable that has the option for a fast external solution.





    Ischemia On Ekg. amplitude in the 2nd ECG,
  • amplitude in the 2nd ECG,



  • Mainyehc
    Jul 15, 10:24 PM
    I did, at the time, it said mid-product cycle. And I had to have the computer for school, so I had to get it then. I'm just sad.

    I know your pain... Just this friday I received an unexpected e-mail from the Uni, telling me to fill the paperwork for the Erasmus (an european interchange programme, for which I supposedly was not accepted for having not-so-great grades... :o )! Now I'll probably have to get a MacBook come September, whether it has a Core Duo or a Core 2 Duo inside... I'm figuring it will have the first, even though the latter would be preety sweet. Damn! :rolleyes:

    Anyway, either processor will kick my rev.A 20'' iMac G5's ass any day of the week (13'' is tiny, but I can always get an external monitor to go with it later when I come back, now that you can hook'em up without the need for hacks...)! :cool:





    Ischemia On Ekg. Figure 1a: (PHCC ECG)
  • Figure 1a: (PHCC ECG)



  • peeInMyPantz
    Sep 13, 11:34 PM
    I think they are going to hold this for quite a while since they just released their new ipods. Since consumers are rushing to get the new ipods now.. holding it back a few months will make these ipod-owners think about buying iphones to replace their new ipods. So instead of releasing iphone now and let the consumers choose one of them.. they will want them to buy both..

    I think it's the same reason why they aren't releasing merom versions of MB/MBP before school starts, because this is the time when everybody is rushing to get new laptops. Sale will probably fall quite a bit after that... so when everyone has a yonah MB/MBP... they then releases merom MB/MBP to stimulate sales again during school period.. tempting yonah owners to replace their laptops...

    haha... just my opinion





    Ischemia On Ekg. Pocket EKG - Basic
  • Pocket EKG - Basic



  • Peace
    Sep 5, 10:46 AM
    Appleinsider is indeed putting out a lot of info.
    Thats the scary part..
    Could well be Apple is going after Appleinsider like it did with Thinksecret by "feeding it" tons of misleading info to get the "other rat"..





    Ischemia On Ekg. Pocket EKG - Basic
  • Pocket EKG - Basic



  • macquariumguy
    Apr 19, 10:12 AM
    I never understood exactly what it means to be a salary worker. Even when I am told I am a salary worker I still have to log my hours (as if I were paid hourly) and I still can't do overtime (==comp time). So what am I missing?
    I'm salaried (aka "Exempt") in my job. We used to clock in and out but they made us quit several years ago and now there is no tracking of our hours. I was told at the time it was a legal requirement that we not be made to clock in and out.

    In any event, there are rules defining what jobs are and are not eligible as exempt. There are lots of references online with information.

    http://www.ehow.com/facts_5179644_exempt-salary-vs_-non-exempt.html





    Ischemia On Ekg. The electrocardiogram (ECG)
  • The electrocardiogram (ECG)



  • swarmster
    Mar 30, 11:48 AM
    http://www.macrumors.com/images/macrumorsthreadlogo.gif (http://www.macrumors.com/2011/03/30/microsoft-hires-linguist-to-oppose-apples-app-store-trademark/)

    Apple noted (http://www.macrumors.com/2011/03/01/apple-defends-against-microsoft-in-app-store-trademark-dispute/) in a prior filing that it had moved to protect its trademark by reaching out to companies it believed was using the "App Store" name improperly, but Microsoft argues that the simple fact that those companies were using the term in the first place indicates that the term is generic.



    WOW! That's quite the argument Microsoft's putting forward. If that's true, they're arguing against the entire trademark system! Using someone else's trademark causes it to be generic and no longer a trademark?

    Good luck with that one.





    Ischemia On Ekg. Pocket EKG - 12 Lead Basic
  • Pocket EKG - 12 Lead Basic



  • jmoore5196
    Mar 29, 01:01 PM
    You bet!





    Ischemia On Ekg. of ischemia and myocardial
  • of ischemia and myocardial



  • Rodimus Prime
    Apr 25, 01:23 AM
    Well I'm sorry to hear that happened to your father. My mother was in a similar situation a few years back. She cut off an idiot doing 20 under the speed limit, slammed on the brakes, and there was a wreck. The guy she cut off was found to be at fault for not maintaining a proper distance, my mother was not found at fault. She openly told the cops that she had just passed the guy, and after she passed she thought she saw a squirrel enter the road, so she slammed on the breaks. On top of doing $15,000 grand worth of damage to the guys car (which he had to pay for due to not having broadform insurance) she then sued him for her $2,000 deductible, and won. Sucks to be him, maybe he does the speed limit now.

    EDIT: @ EricNau - what do you guys not understand about "she was doing 65mph is a 70mph zone" which she then lowered to 55mph after brakechecking me????????

    -Don

    wow clearly no one in your family should not be hind the wheel of a car.
    You all do road rage.
    One day someone will pull a gun on you.
    Sadly the cop was a crappy investigatory because your mom did an illegally lane changed. plus road rage and really there was a lot of room to prove it but you had a lazy cop and then a mother who lies and teachers her son to lie and pull the same crap.





    0815
    Apr 20, 01:55 PM
    I don't usually read SLA's, but it's all right there, Page 1, Section 4, subsection b. And if don't want your iPhone to collect this data, turn off the feature.

    http://images.apple.com/legal/sla/docs/iphone4.pdf

    http://images.apple.com/legal/sla/docs/iPadSoftwareLicense.pdf

    Interesting find - but it seems that it is not possible to turn just the data collection in the center of this discussion off. You can only turn everything off or specific apps (but I don't think I saw this one listed somewhere as an app)





    whatever
    Oct 12, 02:01 PM
    Please CAN IT!

    CAN IT!

    My god we cant talk about anything on this board without the core 2 duo macbook/pro crew coming to mess up a thread THAT HAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH LAPTOP UPDATES

    CAN IT!
    :mad:
    And maybe they'll add the Mac Pro Mini Tower.....

    Only joking.





    MagnusVonMagnum
    Mar 18, 03:53 PM
    Identity theft is not malware and it's not targeted at just Mac or Windows. It can be done without using computers at all. There is no antivirus software that can protect a computer from the user's own stupidity or gullibility.

    If you said "not just" I might agree. But if you think keyboard capture code isn't being used for identity threat and/or want to lump anyone who has every run into such malware as "stupid" or "gullible" well my opinion of you just keeps dropping even lower. Perhaps I can interest you in some kryptonite Superman?





    headfuzz
    Apr 4, 12:17 PM
    The mall cop shot him? Really? The mall cop?!

    I thought there was an app for that.





    mytdave
    Apr 19, 08:40 AM
    Too bad Apple couldn't just ask Samsung to behave themselves... Maybe they did?

    I don't know about you, but it's pretty obvious to me that the Samsung devices pictured here are a clear and blatant rip-off of Apple's designs and interface. At least other Android devices had some differentiating elements. Not so here. Even a monkey could see Samsung stealing Apple's bananas in this case.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...