Monday, April 18, 2011

Wooden Wall Mount Paper Towel Holder


Price : $14.99
BUY NOW
        BUY NOW
This Fox Run Craftsmen paper towel holder has a light wood construction and has a removable stem to replace paper towels. Comes with hardware to attach to the wall and is 12" x 5.25"

Feature Wooden Wall Mount Paper Towel Holder


Mounts on wall with two screws12 inches wide baseDowel drops into grooves and won't come loose when you rip off a towelMade in China

Testimonials



1 of 1 people found the following review helpful:
4.0 out of 5 stars wooden papertowel holder, October 29, 2010
ByDarth Mom (Newark, CA)
Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this)
This review is from: Wooden Wall Mount Paper Towel Holder
it is a lightweight easy to load paper towel holder that is great for the price. I use it in my bathroom to help prevent the spread of germs and in the trailer instead of a plastic one for esthetic purposes



1.0 out of 5 stars m duderstadr, February 6, 2011
ByL Walters "Lannie" (California)
This review is from: Wooden Wall Mount Paper Towel Holder
When I saw this it was exactly what I wanted. It came in a short time and we installed it on the pantry door. We live in a rental house and that was where the old one was. So far so good, until you bump into it. It broke into pieces. We have tried to super glue it a few times but now it is time to try something a little stronger. If it will be somewhere where you won't bump into it I think it would work great.



1.0 out of 5 stars piece of junk, January 21, 2011
Bygeorge
Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this)
This review is from: Wooden Wall Mount Paper Towel Holder
This is a piece of junk. I want my money back. When tearing a towel off, it rolled out of it's track, dumped the remaining paper towels on the sink, and broke the glassware underneath. I was furious. I tried to fix it, but the rack itself shattered into pieces. Piece of junk. I put it in the dumpster where it belonged in the first place.



5.0 out of 5 stars paper towel holder, December 31, 2010
BySandy G
Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this)
This review is from: Wooden Wall Mount Paper Towel Holder
Not what I thought it would be but would cost more to return then just keep it. Looks very cheap.



5.0 out of 5 stars Paper towel dispenser, December 19, 2010
ByScribblegenie (USA)
Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this)
This review is from: Wooden Wall Mount Paper Towel Holder
I didn't want anything fancy. This was just what I wanted for a very good price. I checked many others as well.





Read More

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...