Monday, May 9, 2011

wallpaper xp nature

wallpaper xp nature. XP 3d wallpapers for xp.
  • XP 3d wallpapers for xp.



  • Daveoc64
    Apr 15, 11:32 AM
    But it's not *hateful*. I don't see how a rational being could find that hateful. That's just something that shuts down discussion and mischaracterizes an opponent.

    The stance itself isn't rational (i.e. based on anything empirical), so it's hard to take it seriously as anything other than "hateful" as you put it.





    wallpaper xp nature. for xp, nature wallpaper
  • for xp, nature wallpaper



  • iJohnHenry
    Mar 14, 04:34 PM
    Does a partial melt-down equate with being a little bit pregnant?

    of course things could still go South, but hopefully they won't


    Inscrutable cat says





    wallpaper xp nature. for xp, nature wallpaper
  • for xp, nature wallpaper



  • MacBoobsPro
    Oct 26, 03:36 AM
    I had a sneaky feeling since August this might happen so I decided not to take the plunge with a MacPro straight away. :D

    *gleefully rubs hands in anticipation*

    *shuts down g5, goes to bathroom, brushes teeth, goes to bedroom, gets changed. Goes down stairs. Jumps in car. Drives to work. Gets to work. Turns on 'ancient' G3. Sighs loudly*

    *Logs back in to MacRumors*





    wallpaper xp nature. xp, nature wallpaper
  • xp, nature wallpaper



  • 68164
    Sep 25, 12:37 AM
    After viewing the ShowTime presentation, it is clear as clear can be that iTV will require either a Mac or PC to function - the whole focus of Steve's talk and demo on iTV was about how to get the stuff from your computer to your TV.

    Of course the practicalities of doing that in a seamless interface for the consumer will undoubtly involve some form of buffering by the iTV unit - leading bob to talk about 'storage' i believe.

    I'm already running a mac mini hooked up to my Sharp LCD TV - I really enjoy being able to sit on the couch with my bluetooth mouse and surf the net, surf google earth, check my widgets and watch TV with eyeTv - all on the big screen - so I probably won't get too excited about iTV intially - then again, if iTV could pull your desktop through to the TV and had a bluetooth receiver so your bluetooth mouse and keyboard could remotely control the desktop...that would be awesome...and I'd be turfing the mac mini and twin eyeTVs to the spare room and sliding the compact iTV under the Sharp without a moments hesitation.

    I'm sure Apple's got some more surprises to pull out of the bag...can't wait for MWSF keynote!





    wallpaper xp nature. for xp, nature wallpaper
  • for xp, nature wallpaper



  • Simm0nS777
    Mar 18, 12:31 PM
    Peoples stupidity ITT is hilarious.

    I RARELY crack the 2GB level on my unlimited data plan. I usually tether about 2 days a week for a few hours. I work at a job with a ton of downtime. I spend that downtime browsing forums. If ATT takes away my tethering ability (no way in hell Im pay an extra $45 to tether) I will then have to spend that downtime watching netflix which is going to use A LOT more bandwidth than browsing forums on my laptop.

    So those of you not bright enough to realize that for many they will be using MORE data need to use that head of yours a little more.

    Its funny that in your guys minds that its better for someone to use 15GB a month watching netflix/streaming pandora etc. than it is for me to use 2GB tethering.





    wallpaper xp nature. Nature Wallpaper – in
  • Nature Wallpaper – in



  • emotion
    Sep 20, 08:36 AM
    It looks like a Mini and and i can do exactly the same with the current Mini. Hook up a Mini to a TV and add it to a home network, let it be cabled or wireless. With the frontrow software you can now listen and watch all the content from the other computers in the network with iTunes streaming.

    The only differences between a Mini and iTV are the connections on the back, better wireless speed and no DVD. Its pure the price and software that makes it a media device and not a computer.

    I can do what an iPod does with my Powerbook too. Doesn't mean I want to use that to play music when I'm walking around.

    Likewise, I want a computer at close distance hooked up to a computer monitor, it's less than ideal sat under my TV displaying on a relatively low res screen with a keyboard and mouse teetering on my lap. I know Apple think this too.

    With the iTV as I see it you get to have that Mini being a real computer somewhere else in your house.

    That said, I could be wrong and it could be a really cut down Mac Mini. I guess we'll see.





    wallpaper xp nature. peers ,nature wallpapers
  • peers ,nature wallpapers



  • dante@sisna.com
    Sep 12, 06:55 PM
    If you're suggesting that Front Row's remote would be suitable for a DVR, I think you're dead wrong.

    I never said that. I said a USB device would control the PVR recording software from any TV in your house.

    The Front Row remote manages all content easily just like it does now, today.





    wallpaper xp nature. Windows XP wallpaper
  • Windows XP wallpaper



  • bugfaceuk
    Apr 9, 09:14 AM
    The lazy assertation is of your own making. I was expressing my desire for a future purchase of an NGP. Nothing more. If that is upsetting you, too bad. If you bothred to read, you would have noticed I said that earlier. Your "revalation" is nothing more than a "lazy assertation".

    What's an assertation?





    wallpaper xp nature. This wallpaper download is
  • This wallpaper download is



  • goobot
    May 5, 05:38 PM
    and obviously have either never made any calls or do not live in a major metropolitan city like NY.

    i live in one of att's top 3 markets and havent dropped a call for a year. and both me and my dad (who also doesnt drop calls) are on the phone a lot.

    for all the people saying they have a bad signal just in your house its your own fault. not att's.

    also to this chart thing i bet most of the people on that chart are att haters just cause the iphone is att only. FYI dont get a phone if its service doesnt work near you. you have no right to complain if there are other carriers to choice.





    wallpaper xp nature. This wallpaper download is
  • This wallpaper download is



  • Krevnik
    Apr 15, 10:08 AM
    I'm not against the message of encouraging people to reach out for help in a time of need, or helping those under the stress of bullying to realize that it gets better. Though, I am curious why a commercial company is attaching itself to a particular community? If Apple participated in a video that supported a community of people believing that marriage should be between only a man and a woman, the LGBT community would be outraged. Why alienate customers that may have strong opinions on the subject, no matter which side they're on?

    First off, these aren't just Apple employees. These are LGBT Apple employees. They are reaching out to kids in a similar situation and saying "you are not alone!"

    This isn't about politics, or encouraging a lifestyle or anything that dramatic. It is about giving that little bit of support and being able to say "hold on, you aren't alone, it gets better."

    Sure it might alienate those who believe it is a sin, but this isn't a salvo in the marriage debate. Sometimes, just sometimes, you have to stand up and support what you believe is the right thing to do, even if it alienates you. Civil rights work over the last couple hundred years included people who weren't slaves, weren't black, and risked alienating themselves in the eyes of their peers for what they saw was the right thing. Can we dismiss their contribution for the reason that they shouldn't have done it? Should businesses, who we complain are too amoral, back down on an issue when they show a bit of morality and backbone because it might alienate customers?

    Blast em for being on the wrong side of the debate, but I don't see why taking a moral stand of even a watered down variety is such a problem. This company has already done far more in this area, such as officially voicing itself against Prop 8.





    wallpaper xp nature. Free Windows XP Backgrounds
  • Free Windows XP Backgrounds



  • pink-pony115
    Aug 30, 01:01 AM
    ooooooooooh no is the world coming to a end?

    R-E-L-A-X fello MR peeps :cool:





    wallpaper xp nature. Xp Default Wallpaper
  • Xp Default Wallpaper



  • spicyapple
    Oct 25, 10:22 PM
    If it's a simple swap of processors, then I would believe the rumors. :) 8-cores, wow! Much much faster than anyone anticipated.





    wallpaper xp nature. Nature Wallpapers, Wallpapers
  • Nature Wallpapers, Wallpapers



  • Rodimus Prime
    Mar 14, 09:05 AM
    My opinion: it's time to end the age of light-water cooled pressurized uranium-fueled reactors. There's so many drawbacks to this design it's not funny.

    Meanwhile, the new liquid fluoride thorium reactor (LFTR) is a vastly superior design that offers these advantages:

    1) It uses thorium 232, which is 200 times more abundant than fuel-quality uranium.
    2) The thorium fuel doesn't need to be made into fuel pellets like you need with uranium-235, substantially cutting the cost of fuel production.
    3) The design of LFTR makes it effectively meltdown proof.
    4) LFTR reactors don't need big cooling towers or access to a large body of water like uranium-fueled reactors do, substantially cutting construction costs.
    5) You can use spent uranium fuel rods as part of the fuel for an LFTR.
    6) The radioactive waste from an LFTR generated is a tiny fraction of what you get from a uranium reactor and the half-life of the waste is only a couple of hundred years, not tens of thousands of years. This means waste disposal costs will be a tiny fraction of disposing waste from a uranium reactor (just dump it into a disused salt mine).

    So what are we waiting for?

    Based on just that list I can assume several things. The biggest the LFTR reactors do not produce as much power for a given size because they use less water. They have less heat out put for a given size.

    While good to have them I do not see them being more cost effiective since they more than likely require a fair amount of R&D.
    I know we could get a lot more power out of our current Urainuim power ones in terms of heat energy instead of losing as much to cooling. Also I believe part of the reasons for the huge cooling towers is so less thermal pollution happens.





    wallpaper xp nature. Wallpaperhigh quality and xp
  • Wallpaperhigh quality and xp



  • Little Endian
    Mar 18, 10:32 AM
    Meh... I use MyWi occasionally, meaning only once or twice every TWO months.

    I love tethering but it is not worth it for me to spend an extra $25+ a MONTH or more for a feature that I rarely use. I will stick to my unlimited plan on a jailbroken phone using mywi for now. I have not received any texts or emails yet about my activity and doubt I will.

    Now I would spend an extra $5-10 a month if ATT offered tethering with a 5-10 Gigabyte total data cap on both phone and tethering usage. Spending an extra $25+ to be on a capped 2-4GB plan is BuL*Sh&^ if it means that I have to give up my unlimited plan as well as unrestricted 3G via My3G.

    ATT could use better price discrimination policies. There are many people who would like tethering, unrestricted 3G etc, who are more than willing to pay. Many would also give up unlimited data as long as ATT gave quality service at a decent price.





    wallpaper xp nature. Best Nature HD Wallpaper Pack
  • Best Nature HD Wallpaper Pack



  • Bernard SG
    Apr 28, 07:30 AM
    Q2 figures will tell a different story, I would bet.





    wallpaper xp nature. wallpaper changer xp
  • wallpaper changer xp



  • CQd44
    May 2, 08:56 AM
    "Huge" threat.

    About as huge as most windows ones!





    wallpaper xp nature. Desktop Wallpaper Nature:
  • Desktop Wallpaper Nature:



  • cwelsh
    Apr 21, 08:57 AM
    So are you going to tell me that paying for tethering ON TOP OF DATA YOU ALREADY PAID FOR is fair? Data is data is data... 4gb is 4gb no matter how I use it. Tethering cost are a joke!:mad: /end rant

    You are joking right?

    Nope. Whether it is fair or not is a completely different topic (I personally feel it is not) but that is what you agreed to in your contract, which specifically states the normal data plans data does not apply to tethering.

    I liken this to numerous DLC that appears in videogames today. Often the additonal content is stored on the disk so when you buy the game (data) you technically have bought the DLC already but in order to access it (much like tethering) you need to pay a fee.

    I'm not looking to get into a philosophical war over the fairness of tethering, i'm just offering my opinions based on the contract and agreement i've signed.





    wallpaper xp nature. Windows XP Themes, Windows
  • Windows XP Themes, Windows



  • JackAxe
    Apr 9, 03:15 AM
    WHAT?! the best thing about the iphone IS TOUCH!!!! NO MORE BUTTONS!!!

    Not for most games.

    Beside, you can touch buttons. :)





    wallpaper xp nature. Free Windows XP Backgrounds
  • Free Windows XP Backgrounds



  • Rodimus Prime
    Apr 15, 09:53 AM
    I'm a straight, white, middle class kid. And even I felt that was relevant to my own life and experiences. While they specifically talk about being gay, the message of how to deal with hardships when you grow up is still relevant.

    I'm in the same group and I saw the message and saw how it still relevant. I just wish they would make videos and focus on the other groups.
    Thinking back to those darker times a message like this would not of sank for me because I did not fit in with the LBGT group as I am straight.
    Now 10-15 years later as an adult I can see the message and agree it is relevent. But at the time not as good. Hence the reason why I feel they should also try to help out those straight kids who are for example fat and target them directly. Try to target straight kids as well.





    yoak
    Apr 13, 07:59 AM
    It looks promising in my book, but I�m a DP/cameraman that sometime edits (for broadcast), not a "proper" editor.
    I have used FCS enough to know of many of it�s short comings though.

    For anyone interested have a look at what Larry Jordan says in his blog from after the event. It�s a very interesting read from someone I know it�s a pro at least.

    Leathal has good points (as always) though, but I don�t think they bothered with all the "trivia".
    For one, I would almost bet my life that you can still do multiclip editing

    http://www.larryjordan.biz/app_bin/wordpress/





    e-coli
    Apr 20, 06:54 PM
    No LTE = no iPhone 5 for me. Thanks for saving me some money!





    AppliedVisual
    Oct 29, 10:28 AM
    AMEN Multimedia!!!

    Amen.

    I will NEVER sell my Quad G5 -- it is an AMAZING Unit. Simply awesome.

    I will buy all the new Apple Mac Pro toys -- buy I will always have the Quad G5. Always. It is a legendary machine.

    I have to agree there as well. My G5 Quad is one of the nicest computers I've ever owned. Definitely one of the top 3, possibly the best. And that's saying a lot considering the types of PCs and Unix systems I've owned over the years. I've never had one bit of trouble with it and it's still rather powerful compared to what's out there now. Although, I can see why people would want to sell... I've been watching the G5 systems selling on ebay, hoping I could get a deal on another one, but it's not happening. They're going for just as much as a new one did last January. I could probably sell mine (8GB RAM, FX4500, 2x500GB HD) for more than what I paid for it initially.. Very tempting and I may consider that in another month when the 8-core Mac Pros are released. Because while the G5 Quad is an awesome system, the reality is that as soon as all my software goes universal, it becomes obsolete. ...I have no use for Classic or anything that's still PowerPC native. The only software I use that hasn't made the universal/Intel transition is Adobe CS2. And it runs OK as is on my MBP, not great, but at least it's usable and still faster than it was on my older dual G4.





    Edge100
    Apr 15, 01:18 PM
    Yeah, I was waiting for that one. It's pretty low-rent as far as fallacies go, I'm not sure why it is trotted out as often as it is. It's always used to argue stupid things like Hitler's religious beliefs represent the truest form of Christianity, and if you don't believe so, you're violating this sacred "No true Scotsman" fallacy.

    No TRUE circle is square! Yeah, that one's true. You can't torpedo a well-defined institution by finding an example of someone not living up to its rules.

    The point is that you don't get to redefine "Christian" to suit your argument.

    Hitler was a Christian. That is a fact. That doesn't mean that Christianity is equivalent to Nazism and fascism. That would, indeed, be a fallacy.

    But again, this is obfuscation. You can't explain away bad things done by Christians by redefining "Christian".





    McGiord
    Apr 23, 11:57 AM
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYekoBuBYSY



    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...