Sunday, May 8, 2011

wallpaper tiger cub

wallpaper tiger cub. Ppg tiger cubs facebook to
  • Ppg tiger cubs facebook to



  • kalsta
    May 5, 09:01 AM
    "If you have a stick that is 3' 7 13/16" and need to divide it into 3 equal sections, what is the length of the each section to the nearest 1/64 inch?" as opposed to "If you have a stick that 1233 mm long....." - and no, I didn't check to see if they are the same

    I'd use a calculator in either example, so it's a moot point.

    Out of interest, how would you enter (3' 7 13/16") / 3 into a standard calculator? That would be a nightmare I would think, and quite prone to errors. 1233 / 3 is pretty easy!





    wallpaper tiger cub. Tiger Cubs Live Wallpaper
  • Tiger Cubs Live Wallpaper



  • rhinosrcool
    Apr 20, 01:29 AM
    iPhone 4 with 3.5" screen: 115.2mm x 58.6mm x 9.3mm
    weight: 137 grams

    HTC Thunderbolt with 4" screen: 122mm x 66mm x 13mm
    weight: 164 grams

    I am not sure about you, but on composite that HTC with a 4" screen is noticeably larger in every possible way over the iPhone 4.

    Sure it is only 5% taller, but 12% wider and almost 50% thicker as well as 15% heavier.

    Perhaps you don't know anything about Apple, but they take the size of their devices very seriously.

    I also don't understand how some of you think it is possible to have a significantly larger screen without making the phone bigger. It is not like the current iPhone has a lot of space. Again it seems people just read a bigger number and think it must be better. If we left it up to other companies smartphones would all be twice as thick and weigh twice as much as they do now, while being massively unwieldy. Apple actually has an aesthetic set of benchmarks that are important to them as anything else. It is not only aesthetic either, but actually using the device and carrying it around, the size makes a big difference.

    My 3.5" iPhone 4 screen is pretty amazing, especially considering the size and weight of the device. Much more impressive than any 4" screened device I have seen.

    Edit: In case anyone is wondering the 4" Samsung Galaxy S specs: 122.4mm x 64.2mm x 9.9mm weight 118 grams. It weighs less, but the physical dimensions are larger in ever way.

    Please! Make the damn phone bigger! Oh no, it may weigh a few more grams. Currently, the iphone4 is a tiny phone. For us adults, please increase the screen size, and probably, the width.





    wallpaper tiger cub. in friendship Gt tiger cub
  • in friendship Gt tiger cub



  • Popeye206
    Apr 7, 11:41 AM
    They only need like ~100,000.

    Hummm... maybe Motorola has some spare Xoom screens they could share with RIM? Oh... the size thing.... Hummm...

    The Tab! There should be about 1 million+ channel returns coming back on the TAB 1.0... Samsung may have some stock that RIM could work with? A little glue and tape and there you go! :p





    wallpaper tiger cub. Barrowman and a tiger cub
  • Barrowman and a tiger cub



  • altecXP
    Mar 30, 10:52 PM
    I don't know why but my MBP 13 i7 2011 is showing "Intel HD Graphics 3000 512 MB graphics" on the About this mac screen on Display tab.:eek:

    BTW I'm using an External Display.

    Maybe becase thats your GPU?





    wallpaper tiger cub. Wallpapers of tiger cub
  • Wallpapers of tiger cub



  • huntson
    Apr 21, 04:36 PM
    Image (http://www.macrumors.com/2011/04/21/apple-developing-narrower-rackmountable-mac-pro-prototypes/)


    Image (http://images.macrumors.com/article/2011/04/21/152122-mac_pro_2010_inside.jpg)

    Inside Apple's current Mac Pro
    According to 9 to 5 Mac, Apple is "toying with" a redesigned prototype (http://www.9to5mac.com/63107/prototype-next-gen-mac-pro-detailed-redesigned-rackable-stackable/) for its Mac Pro line, narrowing the design from its current 8.1-inch width to something slightly over 5 inches wide. Combined with a slight reduction in height to around 19 inches, the redesign would apparently allow the Mac Pro to be rackmountable in server cabinets as a 3U component.Apple of course used to offer its dedicated Xserve product line offering a thinner 1U component for rackmountable use, but the company discontinued the line (http://www.macrumors.com/2010/11/05/apple-discontinues-xserve-only-available-until-january-31st/) as of January 31st of this year. The company has since introduced a new "server" configuration (http://www.macrumors.com/2010/11/05/apple-releases-new-server-configuration-of-mac-pro-to-replace-xserve/) of the Mac Pro, but a redesign to accommodate both standard upright orientation and a sideways rackmounted one would likely be a welcome move for server fans despite the significant increase in rack space required.

    The report claims that Apple has developed a "stacked" drive configuration utilizing sleds capable of handling two conventional or solid state hard drives apiece, increasing the density of drives in an attempt to squeeze all of the existing components into the smaller form factor while still preserving space for expandability.

    Apple's Mac Pro was last updated (http://www.macrumors.com/2010/07/27/apple-announces-new-mac-pros-with-up-to-12-cores-ssd-options/) in late July, meaning that the line could be due for an update (http://www.macrumors.com/buyersguide/#Mac_Pro), although the company has been stretching out its Mac Pro product cycles over the past few years.

    Article Link: Apple Developing Narrower, Rackmountable Mac Pro Prototypes? (http://www.macrumors.com/2011/04/21/apple-developing-narrower-rackmountable-mac-pro-prototypes/)

    So rude - server "Fans" - there are server users too - not just a fanclub like your base of readers, but actual people who use the stuff.





    wallpaper tiger cub. Get Wallpaper
  • Get Wallpaper



  • synagence
    Mar 28, 10:49 AM
    I'm on the iPhone 4S boat .... given Apple is driving its pricing by scale to simply include the A5 chip inside the iPhone4 chassis with little else to bump specs (maybe increased display size but same res so its just a new front-panel rather than entire body) makes most sense

    They need to re-up people on contracts, they need to maintain momentum regardless of whether the iPhone4 is still competitive .... Android phones like the Atrix are already dual-core Tegra2 based devices and developers will start exploiting the new iPad2 chipset (gfx+cpu) and to not have a phone for another year incapable of maintaining that, not to mention the knock-on effect of iPod touch in september being based on current hardware just doesn't add up....

    Apple has already said it likes its release cycle ... it'll just be a bump in the speeds'n'feeds to maintain relative position in the market





    wallpaper tiger cub. Free Tiger Cubs Wallpapers
  • Free Tiger Cubs Wallpapers



  • chuckles:)
    May 7, 10:37 AM
    I used to use mobileme for hosting, email, iDisk and photo sharing, but i've outgrown all of them. I won't be renewing this december. Now i just have to make sure i don't lose my iPhone.





    wallpaper tiger cub. bear wallpaper tiger cub v
  • bear wallpaper tiger cub v



  • DTphonehome
    Jul 29, 09:20 PM
    Of course Verizon will wait two years before they decide to adopt it into their lineup.

    Ha! Verizon will NEVER carry it.


    Anyway I'm on verizon and its been nothing but problems with them for the past year or so. Their 'can you hear me now' network has turned into the 'what? hello? HELLO? *click*' network. I'll be happy to switch if the new phone is not on verizon.

    I'm pretty happy with VZW service. Their phones are lousy and crippled, but after trying every other provider, VZW was the only one who had almost perfect service in NYC, and I need reliable service more than I need a shiny phone.





    wallpaper tiger cub. Template for babies quot;Tiger cub
  • Template for babies quot;Tiger cub



  • AidenShaw
    Mar 29, 09:01 PM
    I simply disregard comments that have to do with religion basically.

    Silence is acquiescence, very well stated by Pastor Martin Niem�ller:

    First they came for the communists,
    and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a communist.

    Then they came for the trade unionists,
    and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a trade unionist.

    Then they came for the Jews,
    and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a Jew.

    Then they came for me,
    and there was no one left to speak out for me.


    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_they_came

    I don't disregard comments that try to push a particular view on spirituality, gender identity/expression, or other personal and civil rights issues. Sometimes the comments are appropriate, but other times they are not. In my opinion if they're not, I'll say so.





    wallpaper tiger cub. White+tiger+cub+cartoon
  • White+tiger+cub+cartoon



  • jfmartin
    Sep 11, 08:39 AM
    I think Apple is going to show impress us big time tomorrow. Here is what will be announced.

    * The iTunes Movie Store (iTunes 6.5 ou 7.0) with a few notable reworking of the iTunes Store to allow the integration of movies. I think if Apple is going to charge 10 buck per movie, it will add a few interesting twist to the 'DRM license' that goes with it and that would be part of the reason why only disney will be offered at first.. . The license is what makes Apple apart of the others... Studios will have to wait a see that the 'relaxed' DRM license Apple is proposing for 9.99$ is better than the others and people will realize that by buying 'in mass' so other Studios will come in... and leave Amazon Unbox... well, in a box !

    * iPod nano second gen. Larger screen, new enclosure. 4, 6, 8 gigs. May be a few more surprise in the nano (radio ?, movies playable ? we don't on this one, isn't it ?)

    * iPod Video full screen size

    * all the iPods with a color screen will be declared iTunes Movie Store aware...

    All this will be the first part of the show... then one more thing...

    There will be a 'media center' kind of box that will tap Airport Express technology in it and that will tie with iTunes as the source of the movies in the living room... the main interface will be Frontrow 2.0.

    I think this the exactly the kind of incremental approach is going to take once again tomorrow to bring us Movies in our living room. A well integrated approach that includes all the piece (iPod, iTunes, Macs, and PC)...

    iTunes is definitively the new plateform for content delivery...

    :rolleyes:





    wallpaper tiger cub. as a white tiger cub
  • as a white tiger cub



  • Ryth
    Apr 25, 10:15 AM
    It's not a big deal at all.

    As soon as you get any electronic device that uses the internet in some way shape or form, you are leaving a trail. You are leaving a electronic paper trail all the damn time.

    Deal with it or ditch your devices.





    wallpaper tiger cub. Tiger Cub Close-Up
  • Tiger Cub Close-Up



  • z3r01
    Apr 26, 04:27 PM
    http://www.gomonews.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/android-imbric-convergence-mid-m1.jpg

    Oooh noooooooooooo, now they are gonna go after toaster! Watch out black and decker and procter silex , your next on android hit list





    wallpaper tiger cub. Bengal-tiger-cubs- access
  • Bengal-tiger-cubs- access



  • Consultant
    Apr 26, 02:51 PM
    Too bad Android makers are basically giving them away to gain market share.

    And doesn't Nokia still making more money on ovi than Google's android store?





    wallpaper tiger cub. s tiger wallpapers
  • s tiger wallpapers



  • Plutonius
    May 3, 12:12 PM
    Yep I'll play





    wallpaper tiger cub. The white Bengal tiger cubs
  • The white Bengal tiger cubs



  • maclaptop
    Apr 26, 02:21 PM
    As much as I want to see Apple sell phones, I also like to see healthy competition to keep away anti-trust issues. Apple is for people who like quality high-end stuff and Android is for Kmart shoppers ;)
    It's Wal Mart, Wally :)





    wallpaper tiger cub. Tiger cubs, like all young
  • Tiger cubs, like all young



  • lilo777
    Apr 26, 04:46 PM
    I've been sitting on a **** windows mobile phone for about 2 years & decided to upgrade about 3 months ago & decided to wait for iphone5.

    I buy macbooks & I'm not a mid / late cycle buyer & don't mind waiting for something good.

    However Apple lost my custom today. All these stories about putting the release date back and rumors about a 'small' update.....

    I ain't hanging around to find out. Just ordered a Galaxy S II

    Android here i come.

    Welcome home my son!

    -Android





    wallpaper tiger cub. HD William Schimmel Tiger Cubs
  • HD William Schimmel Tiger Cubs



  • Dr.Gargoyle
    Jul 30, 08:53 AM
    An iPod with phone capabilities is a both natural and necessary step for Apple. Seeing how e.g. SonyEricsson already provides cellphones with 4 Gb stored music, Apple needs to act fast.
    The interface of the iPod is brilliant, but I still believe that most people prefer one device instead of lugging around on both a cellphone and a Nano. The simple fact is that most of us have too many gadgets today; cellphone/iPod/digCam/PDA/GPS... You shouldn't need a dolly just to be able to bring all your "necessary" mobile electronic gadgets with you. Hence, including phone capabilities in the iPod is vital if Apple wants to stay in the mp3 market long term.





    wallpaper tiger cub. Siberian+tiger+cubs+
  • Siberian+tiger+cubs+



  • adbe
    Apr 5, 02:50 PM
    Every time something like this goes down I'm reminded of the original 1984 Apple ad campaign.
    Oh how things have changed.
    Apple is now BIG BROTHER with a vengeance.
    Bloody lame :mad:
    With all our dumb laws there really should be a law that precludes bullies like Apple from using these strong arm tactics.
    Apple really have got way too big for their boots.

    Please read the damn article *before* posting.





    wallpaper tiger cub. Tiger Cub by ~darkangels280
  • Tiger Cub by ~darkangels280



  • Multimedia
    Aug 4, 08:23 PM
    although the Merom is average faster than Yohan 10%~20%:cool:By Thanksgiving. :)





    CellarDoor
    Aug 4, 12:36 PM
    Don't worry, I say this now -NO MBP CPU UPDATE AT WWDC- or till December for that matter. MBP itself has its own issues to be fixed like overheating, battery life and slower superdrive. I would be happier if they fix these issues instead of putting slightly faster chip and producing more heat and moans. And even if they do, you won't see big difference in performance anyways. So just enjoy your MB while it lasts.

    Apple never was a part of Mhz rat-race. Look at its bestselling Powerbook. How fast was it compared to the then PC laptops. Anyways, WWDC is suppose to be developers conference, so we should speculate more about Leopard and hopefuly MacPros (because they are long due) insted of iPods and MBPs.

    No no no no no. first of all. The meroms create less heat than the yonahs. by your logic, they shouldn't put a cooler chip in until they resolve their heat issues. :confused:

    secondly: Mac Pros and MBPs both belong at wwdc. PRO. for professional. I fail to see how desktop professional machines belong here and laptop professional machines do not.

    thirdly: ... actually that's all i really need to say.





    maclaptop
    Apr 20, 08:10 AM
    I wonder how many of these they'll sale? If it's not due out until September, but everything still points to a summer release of the iPhone 6, which is supposed to be a redesign, then why not wait six more months? I'm due for a new phone this June and if the iPhone is delayed til September I will certainly wait six more months and get the redesigned one. I'm not crazy about this form factor anyway.

    You and I are thinking alike.

    Sobering stuff when Apple fails to impress.

    Right or wrong the glass iphone will be forever associated with Antennagate.

    I'm too much of an Apple enthusiast to keep an albatross like that.

    Now I will celebrate a change of brand while Jobs and company hunts for answers. :)





    mdgm
    Mar 30, 10:10 PM
    No.
    That's a shame. I'd like to get a 3rd party SSD but would prefer to wait till using TRIM with it is officially supported by Mac OS X.





    DeSnousa
    Sep 10, 11:18 PM
    Wow! What kind of slow-ass lines do you people in Australia have to suffer with?

    Thats ridiculously slow. :(

    Mine connection would take around 14 hours, but we have adsl 2+ now which is up to 24mb/sec. Can't wait to upgrade :cool:

    This movie store is all exciting and all, but with out world stores, it will be the US who will be enjoying it :(





    bigjobby
    Apr 23, 04:39 PM
    anyone remember when screens were 1024x768? who would have imagined that now icons are 1024x1024... that icon is bigger than the total resolution of my first computer's display

    Howabout 800x600?... or even 64x44 (ZX81)! :eek:



    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...