Monday, May 9, 2011

wallpaper texture seamless

wallpaper texture seamless. Seamless Texture Background
  • Seamless Texture Background



  • carlos700
    Jul 11, 11:02 PM
    �conroe does not go slower than 2.4�


    Intel Core 2 Duo (Conroe) will launch in 2.66GHz, 2.4GHz, 2.13GHz, and 1.86GHz flavors. With 2.66GHz and 2.4GHz with 4MB shared L2 cache and the 2.13GHz and 1.86GHz models with 2MB shared L2 cache. There will also be a Core 2 Extreme at 2.93GHz with 4MB shared L2 cache. All will run on a 1066MHz frontside bus.





    wallpaper texture seamless. droplets seamless texture
  • droplets seamless texture



  • kirk26
    May 2, 11:36 AM
    Bigger, most Windows PC have anti-virus, can you say the same for Macs?

    http://www.mcafee.com/us/products/virusscan-for-mac.aspx

    I have it on mine just in case. ;)





    wallpaper texture seamless. 12 great texture wallpaper in
  • 12 great texture wallpaper in



  • Apple OC
    Apr 24, 04:53 PM
    Many people say this, but they fail at the point where actions are of culture and not representative of the religion itself.

    I invite you to demonstrate how Islam is a threat to freedom and democracy.

    I guess all this honour killing pretty much explains the original theory how freedom of women has been affected

    thanks again edifyingG for presenting some very valid points





    wallpaper texture seamless. Seamless wallpaper textures
  • Seamless wallpaper textures



  • Speedy2
    Oct 8, 03:46 PM
    ya that's why I said "generally", however, Googles main source of revenue is advertising. So all google wants is more and more people with smart phones.

    ..and of course more people using Google's services. I think their major issue was that smartphone makers like Apple and Microsoft have a decided interest in leading users to their own, non-Google services, while "old school" mobile phone companies like Nokia or Motorola don't even have many Web services to speak of. Apple may still be using quite a few Google services, but haven't they just bought a Google Maps competitor? And Google, MS and Apple are all competing in the "Docs" department.

    Still, I'm not convinced that the Android investment was really necessary. Microsoft, their biggest enemy, is failing in the mobile OS market, whereas Apple isn't really showing any signs they might target Google's core business, the search engine and Web ads, in the future.

    I wonder in which way Google sees its "auxiliary" services (Mail, Docs, Maps, Voice, Wave, et bloody cetera) as a future money maker. They must play a key role for the Android stretgy. However, quite a few people (including me) have my doubts about them. Even the highly successful YouTube isn't making any money.




    and Google does have better margins than Apple.. look up their quarterly reports..


    I never doubted that Google as a pure software company may have a better margin, but you would need to compare Apple's iPhone business to Google Android business and see who is making more money in total.





    wallpaper texture seamless. Zoom Not Available: Vector images scale to any size. Seamless pattern background, vector wallpaper texture
  • Zoom Not Available: Vector images scale to any size. Seamless pattern background, vector wallpaper texture



  • 63dot
    Apr 23, 04:03 PM
    I believe in God or a higher power as some would call it.

    However, I do understand atheists and people who ask, "Is there a God if this or that terrible event happens?" (war, gang violence, greedy corporations, etc.)

    People know where I stand when I quote them John 3:16 from the Bible and once anybody reads the Bible in its context in the New Testament, they will realize that God is not a referee and we have our free will. Part of free will is having the human race run things and so far, things have been pretty bad.

    The hope is, some say (including me), is that the human race may come to the conclusion that man is the most evil species (and destructive species) ever to live on this planet. We as a species don't deserve to be on top of the food chain.

    Let's just say for a second there is no God. Then what a sad planet we live on if the future is up to us humans. my two cents

    That being said, there is a lot of good people on earth, perhaps a majority of people. But the evil people, especially the ones with power/money/weapons, are more than enough to destroy this planet and frankly, I am surprised we are still here. I could say it's because God intervened but since the departure of Christ, and before the second coming, the human race is all alone on this planet and in the way of any maladies we create for ourselves. Who knows if God is letting us alone to learn a lesson, or learn to treat each other better, but the process has been painful of man trying to govern themselves and simply get along with each other and the environment they live in.





    wallpaper texture seamless. SND - Textures - 8 Seamless
  • SND - Textures - 8 Seamless



  • .Andy
    Apr 26, 04:27 PM
    In Lanciano, Italy.
    http://therealpresence.org/eucharst/mir/english_pdf/Lanciano1.pdf
    http://therealpresence.org/eucharst/mir/english_pdf/Lanciano2.pdf
    This is absolutely and utterly insane. To believe this is exactly what is wrong with religious people's ability for critical thought. Honestly that in 2011 people can seriously put this stuff out in the public without being absolute laughing stocks astounds me. It's an utter sham and a hoax. Nothing more.

    edit:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SfXvMlb8u0&feature=related
    And this lady just likely has glossitis or could even be a squamous cell carcinoma of her tongue. These people are mental.





    wallpaper texture seamless. Zoom Not Available: Vector images scale to any size. Seamless pattern background, vector wallpaper texture
  • Zoom Not Available: Vector images scale to any size. Seamless pattern background, vector wallpaper texture



  • Macinthetosh
    Apr 28, 12:55 PM
    Agree. Too bad the iMac never took off in the enterprise sector. I remember when I was going to the university in the 90's I saw plenty of macs all around campus. Now the times I've gone all I see are Dell's, and HP's.

    MacBook Pros, iMacs, and iPads are seen everywhere you look at LMU, UCLA, and USC.





    wallpaper texture seamless. textures free seamless
  • textures free seamless



  • bobbleheadbob
    Apr 9, 10:28 AM
    I'd love for Pokemon to be on iOS devices.

    My kids would love that, too. Only problem would be trying to get my iPhone or iPad away from them! ;)





    wallpaper texture seamless. Cement+texture+seamless
  • Cement+texture+seamless



  • iindigo
    May 2, 11:02 AM
    Windows Vista & 7 have the UAC - meaning that admin accounts are effectively the same as on *nix & OS X.

    It works well (on Win7)

    I'm well aware of UAC. UAC also just happens to be "that annoying popup thing" that has become extremely popular for users to disable entirely since the debut of Vista.





    wallpaper texture seamless. Egg - Seamless Texture
  • Egg - Seamless Texture



  • javajedi
    Oct 8, 04:39 PM
    I completely agree. As a software guy myself (maybe I'm a bit biased :)) I think the real magic is software. I think most would agree with me that Apple has a rather "unique" approach to software engineering, that sets it apart from the rest of the pack. Afterall, this is the biggest reason we use Macintosh. In my opinion, this is much more important than speed.





    wallpaper texture seamless. Seamless Texture Background
  • Seamless Texture Background



  • Interstella5555
    Mar 18, 10:53 AM
    1) Why would I need an extra 2GB when I'm already Unlimited?

    2) Why would I need to pay an extra $20 for 1s and 0s going from my laptop thru my phone. If I'm using the laptop, I'm not using my phone and vice versa. It's still single use.

    3) Do you pay "Extra" for home internet because you have a wireless router that allows you to connect multiple PCs to the same connection?? How is tethering on a mobile phone any different??? This sets a precedence that could allow for home internet providers to charge on a per PC connect basis.


    You used to. Back in the day most ISPs would charge per IP address for high speed Internet.





    wallpaper texture seamless. Gray+background+seamless
  • Gray+background+seamless



  • Mord
    Jul 12, 10:08 AM
    I'm still wondering why not both - Xeon Woody in pairs for the top of the line Quad and Conroe in the mid and low Core 2 Duo models. I can't see Apple spending all that extra money to support two cores from one Woody when it will cost them a lot less to use Conroe and a Conroe motherboard for the same two core performance. Can you?

    I expect MacBook Pros will get Merom ASAP up to 2.33 GHz and that mini and MacBooks will go Merom later by January at the latest only 2GHz max.

    because the price difference is not that much and it saves apple more on design/engineering/testing/support ect. it makes great financial sense to consolidate your product line into one platform.





    wallpaper texture seamless. wall paper textures.
  • wall paper textures.



  • iJohnHenry
    Apr 27, 04:49 PM
    Before Anton van Leeuwenhoek discovered bacteria with his microscope, many probably would have insisted that there was not a shred of evidence that any microbe existed.

    We can see the ongoing effects of microbes all around us. Can you say the same for your god?

    I expect that we will need a very big microscope to see God.

    Is this why we have Hubble??

    I doubt it, for with every amazing image we see, the vastness and complexity of the known Universe reduces us even further to the importance of gnats.





    wallpaper texture seamless. tileable ackground.
  • tileable ackground.



  • bugfaceuk
    Apr 10, 07:00 AM
    Brilliant! then a family of five can all play scrabble or monopoly for the low low cost of $1,495*



    *listed price includes iDevices only. Apple tv required to play. Apple tv, monopoly and scrabble sold separately.

    Anyone who buys iOS devices to play Scrabble is an idiot. People who uses their existing iOS devices to play together have a lot of fun.





    wallpaper texture seamless. Zoom Not Available: Vector images scale to any size. Seamless pattern background, vector wallpaper texture
  • Zoom Not Available: Vector images scale to any size. Seamless pattern background, vector wallpaper texture



  • austin610
    Feb 22, 09:44 PM
    Surpass? I don't think so. Catching up.... maybe!:D





    wallpaper texture seamless. Zoom Not Available: Vector images scale to any size. vector background, seamless wallpaper texture
  • Zoom Not Available: Vector images scale to any size. vector background, seamless wallpaper texture



  • bartelby
    Apr 15, 09:25 AM
    Why on earth are people marking this as 'negative'?!?





    wallpaper texture seamless. (Seamless texture) Royalty
  • (Seamless texture) Royalty



  • toddicus
    Nov 3, 06:08 AM
    OK to swerve this thread back on topic, what if Apple is planning to unleash a massive multi-core assault and fill that big middle gap in the lineup at the same time?
    Here's the theory;
    January Macworld Steve unveils the 8 core Mac Pro, no surprises there, shows off the massive power using Leopard demo's etc. Great for Pro's (like Multimedia and myself) but not much use to the average guy. Prices stay the same or even rise slightly, after all, we are talking 8 cores here. Previously you needed to spend $7-8k to get that kind of power. But what if the one more thing was a Kentsfield Mac Pro (using the C2Q6600), a i975 Mb with DDR2 ram, etc, etc . Sloting into that $1400-2000 zone? I dont see this competing with the iMac, esp. since you get a 24" screen with your $2000 iMac. It's just another choice. Use the same case, make it black or something, but you now have
    Mac Mini 2 cores
    iMac 2 cores + Widescreen display
    Mac Prosumer 4 cores + upgradeable
    Mac Pro 8 cores for ultimate power.

    Sounds good......:)

    I'd have to say my opinion is this is very unlikely. Apple has stuck with the four squares of producst, pro, consumer in desktop and portable for years. A sub mac pro without a xeon wouldn't fit into that model. While you could certainly make nice Mac out of a quad-core Core2 extreme I just don't see it happening. I think the only way we'll see conroe/kentsfield in Macs is if they some how got the components needed small enough and cool enough to cram into all sizes of iMacs (if they don't fit in the smallest, they won't go in any, keeps them all the same), and I don't think that will happen.

    I never cease to be amazed though, everytime Steve gives a keynote I feel like he announces stuff I just wouldn't have thought of. So, maybe there is a chance, just not sure what they'd call it, or who it'd be targeted at. My gut says it won't happen.





    wallpaper texture seamless. wallpaper textures
  • wallpaper textures



  • EricNau
    Apr 25, 12:02 AM
    The ACT test is like the SAT but for the middle of America. I got 36* and literally only studied the day before.

    *weight my arguments posted on the Internet accordingly.
    Long time no see. It's nice to have you back. :)





    wallpaper texture seamless. Estate Wallpaper Textures
  • Estate Wallpaper Textures



  • OllyW
    Apr 28, 11:33 AM
    Ahh, good catch! But that's before the iPad was even released... not sure what Al meant by his comment...

    The launch of the iPad won't affect Apple's market share without the iPad included, which brings us back to Al's comment. ;)





    cgc
    Sep 26, 08:35 AM
    My 2.66GHz MacPro doesn't use all four cores except on rare occassions (e.g. benchmarks, quicktime, handbrake, etc.) and even then it doesn't peg them all. What I'm most interested in is offloading OpenGL to a core, the GUI to another core, etc.





    kainjow
    Oct 25, 10:31 PM
    OK. I know that many of my apps aren't going to take advantage of this level of multithreaded power, but I can't help but get excited by this development. After so many years of sluggish improvement, it feels like we're in the midst of rapid (and radical) change.
    Each process is it's own thread. And most processes have multiple threads. Unless you only always have one program open at a time, more cores always can help speed up your system.





    RedTomato
    Aug 29, 11:36 AM
    I try to have a low environmental footprint (sometimes I fail, but I try to be aware of when and why I fail) and I do hope Apple improve their game.

    As one poster said above, the Apple board are on record as reccomending preventing the start of their computer recycling program. That kind of appalling head-in-the-sand-ism doesn't give me high hopes for their other green credentials.

    I think the low rating is a combination of several things :

    1. Apple stupidly refusing to release info that would improve their ratings.
    2. Vast overpackaging on their products. Apple products typically come inside a white bleached box inside a white bleached box inside another white bleached box. Dell probably uses recycled unbleached cardboard for their packaging. To be honest, when I opened my powerbook packaging, while I appreciated its nice design, I was also staggered at what a waste of space and resources it was.
    3. Maybe, possibly, the Greenpeace survey didn't take into account the lifespan length of Apple computers as being designed to last longer than similar PCs.
    4. Millions upon millions of Ipods. Many overpackaged, and intended to be thrown away when the battery goes... (yes some people have replaced them, but it's not a designed feature)

    I have sort of noticed that many 1960s hippies or ex-hippies have a very me-me-me attitude - they meditate, go to workshops, do nice things etc, and it's all to improve themselves. Rarely do they think about actually improving others or the world in general. That's one advantage that the post-hippies generation has - they have a better ecological awareness (if I can be so general.)

    I'll put my flame-pants on now and wait for you to contradict me.





    wkhahn
    Sep 22, 09:11 AM
    Hey, I watch the Food Network! Iron Chef rocks and Rachael Ray is a kitchen fox! Are those on the iTS?

    -Clive

    Raytard is not a "Kitchen Fox". For that, just watch Giada.





    manman
    Mar 18, 01:56 PM
    But that doesn't make it ok to be dishonest and steal things now does it?

    I can maybe get behind the whole 'dishonest' thing, but... seriously. If I have an iphone and an ipad, and I decide to surf some sites or stream music through pandora on my ipad using tethering instead of doing those exact same actions on my phone, I'm now 'stealing' that data even though it would have been the exact same usage?

    I realize there are other scenarios you could bring up that would be more like 'taking advantage' of the system, but me personally- if I'm using the data in a way I feel is no different than I would be using with my phone, I don't have any bad conscience about it whether it's allowed or not.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...