Tuesday, May 10, 2011

wallpaper summer

wallpaper summer. Summer Flower Border
  • Summer Flower Border



  • NathanMuir
    Mar 25, 12:32 PM
    You misspeak and mischaracterize.

    This is a thread on the Vatican correct? So far as I know, the Vatican is the leadership hierarchy for the Catholic Church. Please correct me if that's not right.

    A conservative member of this board has already narrowed the discussion from "hate" to "specific acts of violence linked diretly to the catholic church". A distinction that gives a massive amount of "stretch" and eliminates things like a Roman Catholic pastor in Texas comparing homosexuals to rapists or Mexican catholic priests fomenting hate in the wake of a same-sex marriage bill. And yet we are working within his narrowed definition.

    I can't and don't speak for that member. I've already presented my views on why I think that speech is different from physical acts.





    wallpaper summer. Leaves Wallpaper - Dreamy
  • Leaves Wallpaper - Dreamy



  • awmazz
    Mar 12, 06:51 AM
    NHK World is reporting "the govt's nuclear and industrial safety agency has announced it believes Japan's first ever nuclear meltdown has now occured at plant #1".

    Edit - oddly enough it was just a simple statement. There is so much other news to report and video to show about the quake and tsunami damage that we have this bizarre situation where something that would otherwise dominate the news is just another byline at the moment if/until it gets worse.





    wallpaper summer. Summer breeze wallpaper
  • Summer breeze wallpaper



  • slinger1968
    Nov 3, 04:18 AM
    I could not disagree with you more. So let's leave it at that.Then show me the data that backs up your claim that the average consumer is archeiving HD broadcast recordings on their iMac.





    wallpaper summer. Summer wallpaper
  • Summer wallpaper



  • PCUser
    Oct 12, 06:06 PM
    MacCoaster, wouldn't it be more accurate to use clock() instead of time()? Here's with that change:

    #include <stdio.h>
    #include <time.h>
    #include <math.h>

    int main()
    {




    wallpaper summer. Summer Edition:
  • Summer Edition:



  • iJohnHenry
    Mar 25, 06:27 PM
    How many hours in a day do you people pursue these fruitless (no pun intended) arguments, when there are people in your own neighbourhood that could use a helping hand?

    (Well, I for one feel better now.) :D





    wallpaper summer. Summer
  • Summer



  • skunk
    Apr 24, 06:31 PM
    The text cannot be right on as many scientific reasoning. I've to add that if it was so painful, and the Bible so peaceful, why do some Christians claims that the Quran had copied the Bible? Surely, the Bible would then also be as "warlike"?I would never claim any such thing. If anything, the Quran is more related to the books of the Old Testament, some of which Islam shares, hence the "People of The Book". The Ugaritic chief god, El, of course was the prototype for Yahweh/Jehovah/El/Allah, and the minor gods were kept on as "angels" by all three religions.





    wallpaper summer. Summer Party Wallpaper
  • Summer Party Wallpaper



  • alex_ant
    Oct 7, 04:26 PM
    Originally posted by barkmonster
    I can just see the look of disappointment on everyone's faces when the dual 1.25Ghz mac is slapped silly by both windows systems at practically everything.
    Won't happen. To a Mac zealot, if the G4 is slower than anything, either 1) the benchmark was rigged, or 2) "pcheese" and "Windblowz" suck anyway.

    The Pentium 5 could come along and deliver 15,000 in SPECfp and all the Mac zealots would be whining about how SPEC isn't a real-world benchmark and how Macs deliver such better real-world performance etc., even when they have nothing to substantiate their claims but the biased and selective evidence from themselves and their Mac-using friends.

    I love Macs, but I harbor no illusions about them not generally being just about the slowest thing on the block at the moment.

    Alex





    wallpaper summer. Create Summer Camp Wallpaper
  • Create Summer Camp Wallpaper



  • edifyingGerbil
    Apr 24, 02:13 PM
    Many people say this, but they fail at the point where actions are of culture and not representative of the religion itself.

    I invite you to demonstrate how Islam is a threat to freedom and democracy.

    The Qur'an is considered the perfect and literal word of allah.

    muhammad is considered allah's perfect man and messenger on earth to be emulated by all men.

    Sharia law is derived from the qur'an and the sayings of muhammad (hadith, sunna).

    Secular Democracy and democratic laws are made by human beings.

    Human beings are necessarily not as perfect as God.

    Therefore, under Islam adhering to man-made laws over divinely mandated laws is considered blasphemy.





    wallpaper summer. Summer Wallpaper
  • Summer Wallpaper



  • beatle888
    Mar 20, 08:24 PM
    I think it's a great convenience. I'm just saying that the inevitable wrath-of-God response from Apple is somewhat unwarranted.


    somewhat unwarranted? so apple should be passive, lay like a female dog and just take it in submissive glory? i think steves more of a man.





    wallpaper summer. summer spirit sunny cloudy
  • summer spirit sunny cloudy



  • brepublican
    Sep 12, 04:06 PM
    I think this is a great product from Apple and shows great foresight. SJ and Apple recognise that they can't surplant the TV from the living room.

    And for everyone already moaning over a 'beta', I dont even know what to say to you. There is a reason it is not being released today. Is it perfect yet? No. Is it complete? No. Will it be able to record TV shows? Who knows? But its good to bear in mind that this is not a final product, and seems to me like its FAR from being done.

    Overall, good job by Apple. It's definitely a move in the right direction.





    wallpaper summer. Tags: android summer wallpaper
  • Tags: android summer wallpaper



  • splintah
    Sep 26, 05:38 AM
    very interesting . . . . .. .


    so where are the new notebooks ?


    or mac mini/macbook with a lowest end ati or geforce would be cool too
    just not the shared graphics ram scheiss
    gives me tons tons of errors in 3d programs





    wallpaper summer. Tags: android summer wallpaper
  • Tags: android summer wallpaper



  • I'mAMac
    Aug 29, 04:34 PM
    We also dont need to buy an escalade that gets about 10 miles to the gallon and then drive it EVERYWHERE. take a walk, ride your bike. every little bit helps





    wallpaper summer. stock photo : Summer green
  • stock photo : Summer green



  • LegendKillerUK
    Mar 18, 08:24 AM
    I pour water over my head = Data through tethering

    Don't even get me started on how ridiculous that sounds.





    wallpaper summer. Calendar Summer Wallpaper
  • Calendar Summer Wallpaper



  • Bill McEnaney
    Mar 27, 04:29 PM
    So much for taking the higher road and preaching everyone is equal etc etc etc. What a bunch of hipacrits.
    Equal in what respect(s)? No one is absolutely equal to anyone else, is he?





    wallpaper summer. wallpaper - summer, summer
  • wallpaper - summer, summer



  • Liquorpuki
    Mar 13, 06:41 PM
    I love when people don't read threads....

    this was already posted, way to go...

    http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id=how-to-use-solar-energy-at-night

    Did you even read the article you posted? The stored solar energy is drained after 8 hours. Which means if you have a day where the sun is obstructed, your city will black out.





    wallpaper summer. Good Bye Summer
  • Good Bye Summer



  • Dr.Gargoyle
    Aug 29, 04:18 PM
    This is just logic. uv AND heat are more potent due to o-zone decimation. Let me see if i can think of an example...............................erm ok car windows filter out uv rays and are tinted so they keep out some heat. If the window is closed you are a little more protected and a little cooler, if it is open you are a little more unprotected and hotter. (in summertime when the temperature is hotter and the earth is tilted towerd the sun)
    Hmmm... I don't want to be rude but you really should have some basic knowledge in physics before you make statements like that.





    wallpaper summer. 10 Cool Desktop Wallpapers Of
  • 10 Cool Desktop Wallpapers Of



  • teasphere
    Apr 13, 12:24 PM
    I've just gone and read through the tweets from @fcpsupermeet, which describe the event. From comments like this (I pick this one as an example, loads of people are expressing the sentiment) I was expecting something really consumer-focussed, rather than:



    Now, I'm not a video pro. I'll admit I'm a hobbyist: I was part of my university's film making society, and I've done various projects myself, but it's not my professional gig. But I can't see anything here that shows Apple moving away from the pro market. As far as I can tell they've done a really ambitious ground-up Cocoa rewrite of FCP, streamlining the workflow to make it quicker to use (no more render dialogs!), and at the same time building in loads of new tech like colour matching throughout.

    Is the only thing people are bothered about the fact that they changed the UI? Because other than that, I just can't see what the complaints are about. We haven't heard any actual confirmed statements of features being removed, so why assume that any crucial ones have been? They'd have been nuts to switch away from a timeline-based system like iMovie did, and so of course they didn't do that. They rewrote everything from scratch to remove a bunch of legacy baggage (like the lack of multithreading, and the Carbon UI that prevented it going 64 bit), which is awesome, but I completely can't see any evidence of a change of focus.

    Amorya

    Just to clarify, I was speaking more to true high-end pro scalability... and I tried to be clear that while the product is still "pro" software alone is not the whole story. Many products in the truly pro arena are highly scalable and it just seems that Apple is moving away from this and back to single computer apps. No servers, no farms, no virtualization, etc. and as I said I am an IT professional and have and do support many systems like I mentioned and Apple is becoming essentially impossible to utilize in an environment like that.

    We're talking about two different things. You are talking from an end-user/single user "pro" side and I am talking about multi-user, large-scale, modern datacenter, "pro" side. And also, I'm saying that I'd LOVE to see Apple more in that space, not less as it is going.





    wallpaper summer. Summer Wallpaper
  • Summer Wallpaper



  • heyisa
    Sep 20, 11:53 AM
    I'd rather wait for a mac mini w/iTV combo,
    that would allow you to stream Bonjour content as well.
    (could you imagine that in a dorm network!).
    I think the second generation of this will be awesome, if apple does it screw it up.

    I hope you could also use it as a seperate monitor for a computer.
    Would make it really easy to hook up a computer to a projector that way.





    wallpaper summer. Rate this file Pucca - Summer
  • Rate this file Pucca - Summer



  • Aduntu
    Apr 15, 12:37 PM
    My jaw just hit the floor. Did you just make excuses for certain forms of rape? You couldn't have.

    Let's get to the bottom of this: is there any circumstance for which the Bible dictates that a woman who is raped should be put to death?

    You misunderstood, but maybe I could have worded it better. A person being raped makes an effort to resist, assuming they are conscious and able to resist. A person willfully having sex isn't going to resist. That passage eliminates the possibility of a person having willful sex and then claiming that they were raped in order to avoid the consequences.

    One is actually rape, the other isn't.





    Small White Car
    May 5, 10:23 AM
    AT&T's plan worked brilliantly.

    They put me through a year where about 40% of my calls got dropped and then fixed it so only about 5% get dropped now.

    So even though that's worse than the other carriers I am personally thrilled with that number.

    So...good plan, AT&T!





    sinsin07
    Apr 9, 07:43 AM
    Apple should be courting game developers, not their execs. These execs usually don't know much games other than to milk franchises until they're useless while the gameplay suffers.




    Rt&Dzine
    Apr 22, 10:31 PM
    lol ... there are some weird things on the US currency ... what is with the floating eye on top of a Pyramid?

    Don't open that can of worms. We'll get the trilateral conspiracists all excited.





    citizenzen
    Apr 23, 11:37 PM
    Whatever:rolleyes: ... Like I care that you think I am an idiot ...

    For what it's worth, I don't think you're an idiot.

    You simply made a statement that I'm not willing to make.





    jiggie2g
    Jul 12, 12:51 PM
    Smallish mid-tower case
    Intel Core 2 Duo @ 2.8Ghz or better
    1GB RAM
    1-PCIe x16 Slot
    1-Standard PCI Slot
    6-USB 2.0 ports (One in front)
    1- Firewire 800 port (in front)
    Dual Layer DVD
    Onboard 10/100/1000 (I don't care if its wireless, but a wireless opition would be nice but not necessary)
    Graphics Card should be x1600XT or better with 256mb RAM

    I want it at or less than $1199.00

    Now gimmie

    Oh, and P.S. - Don't make me put a Dell 24" LCD on it - Drop the 23" cinema display to $999 and the 20" to $599 - that still leaves you with a nice premium.

    Sure u can buy a Tower with those specs(save 4 FW800) I'd rather have eSATA 2(faster). at less $1199.00 except that PC will have a Gateway/HP/Dell logo on it , instead of that cute little Apple. Would u like that Order Supersized... keep dreaming.

    I am now convinced that many people who post in these forums are stupid(not refering to u sbarton) , If half these dumb comments went up on Xtremesystems/THG/Anandtech Forums people would get laughed at right out of the forums. Please if you do not have any sort of technical knowledge please do not post ignorant comments about how conroe deserves to go into an iMac and MacPro is too good for it.

    I find it very disturbing that while many of the forums I just mentioned are salivating for conroe chips to hit retail , the mac snobs in this forum act like it's some bastardized step child to woodcrest. Lets me tell you noob's something after seeing Coolaler hit 4ghz on a Kentsfield nothing impresses me anymore. lets see your MacPro score 2000 in Cinebench and render in 11secs.

    I can't wait till august so when i get my Conore i can break all your hearts. when u see my Conroe clock up at 3.6ghz and blow that overpriced MacPro trash out of the water. Then please tell me that Core 2 belongs in an iMac.
    I swear you people deserve to be stuck with IBM/Freescale for another 5yrs.



    because the price difference is not that much and it saves apple more on design/engineering/testing/support ect. it makes great financial sense to consolidate your product line into one platform.

    I am very disappointed in you Hector , you of all people should know better then to post something like this. Do u not realise that the Intel deal ment apple dosen't have to do it's own R&D anymore when it came to chip sets.

    APPLE IS USING INTEL STOCK PARTS incase you didn't know , so mixing the MacPro with Conroe/Woody would not cost a dime more. they will use a basic P965 chipset for Conroe and 5000X Chipset for Woody.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...