Monday, May 9, 2011

wallpaper red rose

wallpaper red rose. Red Rose 1 Wallpaper
  • Red Rose 1 Wallpaper



  • appleguy123
    Apr 22, 09:39 PM
    OP, to back up your hypothesis we would need real percentages of atheists in the MacRumors community and the community at large.

    Perhaps the anonymity afforded one on the internets affects how one answers (just like the 16 year old hottie is actually a 45 year old cop).
    Perhaps education/enlightenment, long considered the anathema of religion, is at play.
    Perhaps a younger demographic here is a factor.

    But first, is there a higher percentage of atheists here?
    According to the poll which I linked earlier (http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1055916&highlight=), about 65% of us are atheist or agnostic.





    wallpaper red rose. Perfect red rose - flower,
  • Perfect red rose - flower,



  • jchung
    Mar 18, 11:17 AM
    I've never once tethered or hotspotted yet my usage for last month was over 9GB....this is just normal iPhone usage for me, they better not automatically change me to the tiered plan. :mad:

    Check out this thread on Apple's forums - http://discussions.apple.com/thread.jspa?threadID=2450738

    Its a long running problem for a lot of people. AT&T's accounting of data usage has been messed up for quite some time. I don't see how AT&T can justify any claim against someone when they can't correctly account for data usage.





    wallpaper red rose. A Single Red Rose Laying on a
  • A Single Red Rose Laying on a



  • moderately
    Apr 28, 10:12 AM
    I am one of the many people carrying them, but, sales numbers of those versus the iPod Touch, and iPhone are telling us that the fad is over. ;)

    I don't want them to stop selling classic iPods, however I am not blind to the fact that I am a member of a dying breed of classic iPod users. :(

    Uhm, I still use an iPod. It carries all my music, usable contacts and calendar now and some games. And a touch interface. You are saying that my iPod Touch is not an Ipod. Guess we need to call it iTouch after all.

    I think it is stretching it to call the iPod a fad. One of the defining aspects of a fad is its temporary nature. 8-10 years temporary? Everything is temporary.





    wallpaper red rose. Red wallpaper for your desktop
  • Red wallpaper for your desktop



  • Dr.Gargoyle
    Jul 11, 10:42 PM
    Sounds like these new Mac Pros are going to be expensive.
    I doubt that Apple are able to charge the "normal" Mac premium after the intel transition, since it is much simpler to compare Macs with another PCs. Almost like Apple for Apple. ;)





    wallpaper red rose. melancholy music red rose
  • melancholy music red rose



  • Fgirl
    Apr 6, 09:38 AM
    this is probably the most hilarious thread ive read at MR...
    not trying to insult anyone, but it's like the blind leading the blind...
    'rumors' that you cant do this or you cant do that, LOL, OMG, obviously some people have no idea how to use their own computer!

    i have several pc and mac that i use every day, 3 of each just at this desk im at now. neither is annoying, theyre just different.

    look, the closest analog that i can describe is learning to speak a new language, perhaps french.

    if someone told you dont bother learning to speak a new language because it does no good to say 'yes' or 'fries with that', youd obviously think the guys a fool.
    maybe right now you dont know the words, but you know intuitively that the words are all there. you already know the language works the same, it's just different: 'oui, avec frites'.

    when someone says you cant do this or you cant do that, just imagine a person who's been speaking another language for just a short while, and is trying to advise you as if they were able to speak fluently in the new language.



    i think some people just hold their preference too dearly sometimes, and then insist that anything that falls outside their comfort-zone is annoying.

    that's like saying it's annoying because in another language you have to say 'house white', instead of 'white house', or english is better because you only have 'the' and not 'la' or 'le'... or german is annoying because 'no' sounds like '9'.

    in my opinion nothing is annoying about one or the other, they're just different.
    take control of the situation and become fluent in both.

    approach it with the right frame of mind.
    you either 'want' to learn, or you 'have' to learn.





    wallpaper red rose. This Rose Wallpaper (2004)800
  • This Rose Wallpaper (2004)800



  • Liquorpuki
    Mar 14, 06:20 PM
    I beg to differ: your electricity consumption is shocking too. It's all that AC. We Brits always made do with punkah wallahs. Useful local employment opportunities and saves on polluting the atmosphere, too. You have a ready supply of "illegals" who would jump at the chance.

    Then you're probably more shocked at the Canadians, Norwegians, and Swedes, who consume more power per person than Americans do. Iceland consumes twice as much per person than us. And they don't even use AC.





    wallpaper red rose. Red Rose Against Wallpaper
  • Red Rose Against Wallpaper



  • I'mAMac
    Aug 29, 02:45 PM
    Exactly. There are more people. So if people today create 1/2 the pollution they did 20yrs ago but now there are twice as many people there is no change.

    We are doomed! :D
    You understand my point :D





    wallpaper red rose. Rainy Red Rose Live Wallpaper
  • Rainy Red Rose Live Wallpaper



  • D*I*S_Frontman
    Oct 10, 08:34 AM
    I love my Macs. I love OS X. Having a reliable machine running unobtrusively and intuitively makes me more productive and lets me enjoy the process more.

    That being said, I am now pretty much immune to the reality distortion field that surrounds Steve Jobs. High-end Macs are dog-slow at most things when compared with high-end AMD/Intel offerings. On the occasional perfectly-tweaked AltiVec intensive tasks a Dual G4 can just barely eek out a frog hair margin victory over the competition. Otherwise they get smoked.

    The software side of Apple is doing great things, however. When good ol' Steve said Apple would be "innovating" its way through the recession, this has got to be what he meant. And they are succeeding on that front. OS X spanks all comers when it comes to features, interface, and stability. NO contest.

    I think everyone knows that the latest Mac offerings are stop-gap measures. Steve is treading water calmly, trying not to panic, waiting on his two primary chip manifacturers, IBM and Motorola, to deliver the real world processors the R&D has been promising for some time now and rescue Apple.

    Not to say Apple is in immediate financial trouble. With Steve at the helm, Apple will continue to be profitable. Apple is in serious credibility trouble, however, among professionals due to lackluster performance. 100mhz mobos are a complete joke for $1k + systems and 167mhz top speed with crippled DDR as the best available? Yikes.

    Mac people don't expect the world. We just want machines on par with the rest of the computing world, because we KNOW we already have far and away the best OS working environment. We just don't have that right now. It is my hope that IBM will charge in like the Cavalry and drop a powerful new chip in Apple's lap that will bring Macs right back to the top performance-wise.

    Then those switch ads will have some teeth.





    wallpaper red rose. red wallpapers for mobile
  • red wallpapers for mobile



  • dejo
    May 2, 04:13 PM
    by default and design, Windows has been more secure than OSX for years now...Google it...!
    Well, we have indisputable proof now! :rolleyes:





    wallpaper red rose. wallpaper red hd. red rose
  • wallpaper red hd. red rose



  • Timothy
    Mar 19, 01:43 PM
    Long post, my apologies.

    No apologies needed. It was well-said, and I agree with you completely.

    The ongoing justification of bypassing or defeating the DRM, as though this is somehow a "moral" action is pathetic. Period.





    wallpaper red rose. Love red rose Pics Wallpaper
  • Love red rose Pics Wallpaper



  • greenstork
    Sep 12, 06:01 PM
    This is the device I've been waiting for 2+ years for Apple to come out with. Those who think this isn't a Tivo killer don't understand Tivo's plans. This hasn't just killed the current Tivo, this has killed the gen4 Tivo that isn't even out yet. It's stolen its thunder by at least a year if not much more.

    It's been obvious for awhile now that Tivo has been moving in their slow ponderous way towards a method of content delivery over internet. They have been doing it for ads for years now, and they want to do it with content so bad they can taste it. They hired a key guy from bittorrent several years ago, but haven't done anything impressive since. They want it, but with it taking them 3 years to go with cable card and dual tuner, they just aren't able to get their act together in time.

    Apple has played their cards exactly right. They've done what Tivo, Netflix, Microsoft, Sony, and Blockbuster would all give their collective left nut to do. They've done what every local cable company and even every media mogul SHOULD have been laying awake worrying about, which is to have made them irrelevant in one fell swoop. Not to every single consumer by a long shot, but to a significant demographic of tech-savvy consumers who know what they want and will shift paradigms to get it.

    As much as I want this right this very second, waiting for 802.11n is the right thing to do and I'm glad Apple did it. I don't have a TV, but I'll buy a 20" monitor and one of these the day it comes out. I'll buy a second one and a projector as soon as possible afterwards.

    This is going to be a much bigger deal than the iPod, and that's saying a lot.

    While it may be what you think it is some day, it sure ain't today. Dream on...





    wallpaper red rose. Deep Red Rose Wallpaper
  • Deep Red Rose Wallpaper



  • soLoredd
    Mar 18, 06:07 AM
    I don't think it is a bad thing for AT+T to prevent people from tethering to a laptop on an unlimited cell phone plan. Those people are just taking advantage of the system, and wasting bandwidth that the rest of us could use.


    As far as I'm concerned it is the same as going to an all you can eat restaurant and sharing your food between two people, while only paying for one. It isn't a serious crime, but it is stealing, and you know that if you get caught you will have to stop. I'm not going to feel bad for these people that are using 5+GB per month.

    Agreed.

    What I do find AT&T at fault for (and other carriers, for that matter) is this seperate tethering charge. I have unlimited data on my iPhone plan, and while I'm not crazy to think I should have that for tethering as well, I do think if I make the switch to a capped plan I should be able to use that for ALL data to my phone.





    wallpaper red rose. Wallpaper Download – Red Rose
  • Wallpaper Download – Red Rose



  • stcanard
    Mar 18, 08:41 PM
    Apple sells music only to sell iPods. People are locked into their iPods because their iTunes music can't be played on any other brand of player.

    And if you look at the number of iPods sold compared to the number of ITMS songs sold, it is plainly obvious this statement is pure bull.





    wallpaper red rose. Rose flower wallpaper » Red
  • Rose flower wallpaper » Red



  • joepunk
    Mar 11, 06:19 PM
    0014: Japan declares a state of emergency at the Fukushima-Daini power plant, where three of its reactors failed, the Associated Press reports. It says a state of emergency is already in place at the nearby Fukushima-Daiichi plant, where two reactors failed.





    wallpaper red rose. Red Rose Heart Wallpaper for
  • Red Rose Heart Wallpaper for



  • Dippo
    Mar 18, 04:20 PM
    RIAA Okay, so you want to actually pay for your music, huh?





    wallpaper red rose. N900 wallpaper red roses
  • N900 wallpaper red roses



  • bigwig
    Oct 27, 06:08 PM
    Multimedia, I was wondering if you could address the FSB issue being discussed by a few people here, namely how more and more cores using the same FSB per chip can push only so much data through that 1333 MHZ pipe, thereby making the FSB act as a bottleneck. Any thoughts?
    I don't know if Intel ever changed it, but one of the historical reasons you couldn't make a scalable multi-cpu x86 system is that x86s did bus snooping. Once you got more than ~3-4 x86s on the same bus the bus would be saturated by snooping traffic and there would be little room for real data. I think that's why Intel is pushing multi-core so much, it's a hack to work around Intel's broken bus. The RISC cpus (MIPS et al) didn't do that, that's why all the high cpu count systems used them.





    wallpaper red rose. Red Rose Close-up Wallpaper
  • Red Rose Close-up Wallpaper



  • rdowns
    May 5, 12:00 PM
    FWIW, I got many more dropped calls with Verizon than I do with ATT in the Queens-Long Island NY areas.

    Interesting how iPad 3G owners are claiming that signal strength and speed are much better than on their iPhones. Couldn't possibly be Apple's doing. :rolleyes:





    wallpaper red rose. tiny red roses pretty picture
  • tiny red roses pretty picture



  • munkery
    May 2, 04:05 PM
    In Windows 7 you not only have the option to switch it on and off, you can also customize the intrusiveness of it, I find it much more user friendly than in OS X.

    Switching off or turning down UAC in Windows also equally impacts the strength of MIC (Windows sandboxing mechanism) because it functions based on inherited permissions. Unix DAC in Mac OS X functions via inherited permissions but MAC (mandatory access controls -> OS X sandbox) does not. Windows does not have a sandbox like OS X.

    UAC, by default, does not use a unique identifier (password) so it is more susceptible to attacks the rely on spoofing prompts that appear to be unrelated to UAC to steal authentication. If a password is attached to authentication, these spoofed prompts fail to work.

    Having a password associated with permissions has other benefits as well.

    So Safari auto-downloads, unarchives and auto-executes something, but you think it is safe because it's an installer ? :confused:

    If "Open safe files after downloading" is turned on, it will both unarchive the zip file and launch the installer. Installers are marked as safe to launch because require authentication to complete installation.

    I'm sorry, but I'm still curious about the "auto-execute" part. Why would it run the installer automatically after decompressing it. That sounds quite "unsafe" to me. Even without administrator privilege, that means code can still run that can affect the current user's account.

    No harm can be done from just launching the installer. But, you are correct in that code is being executed in user space.

    Code run in user space is used to achieve privilege escalation via exploitation or social engineering (trick user to authenticate -> as in this malware). There is very little that can be done beyond prank style attacks with only user level access. System level access is required for usefully dangerous malware install, such as keyloggers that can log protected passwords. This is why there is little malware for Mac OS X. Achieving system level access to Windows via exploitation is much easier.

    Webkit2 will further reduce the possibility of even achieving user level access.





    wallpaper red rose. Wallpaper Red Rose Download
  • Wallpaper Red Rose Download



  • Huntn
    Apr 27, 09:16 PM
    Huntn, please show me some evidence for what you're saying. Then I'll tell you what I think of it. Meanwhile, I should admit that the Bible's original manuscripts no longer exist, and there are copyists' mistakes in the existing copies. There are mistranslations in at least some Bible translations. Take Matthew 24:24 in the King James Version. It's ungrammatical (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew%2024:24&version=KJV). But I still need you to give us some evidence that, for example, some tendentious ancient people tampered with Bible passages.

    I think you misunderstand what I am saying. While translations are very susceptible to being tampered with especially when a church hierarchy with an agenda is involved, that is not my primary focus. The focus is what validity do ancient scripts have as truth just because they exist? I may be able to give a possible example. Jesus is central to the New Testament, but according to a History Channel Show, there are no city records in the Middle East that confirm the existence of Christ. Is this fact or fiction? I don't know, but I have reason to wonder about it.

    I saw the Lourdes video and have to ask, has there been verified in any meaningful way? If so, there should be a substantial evidence, maybe a list of those who have been healed, hopefully with some documentation.

    As I said elsewhere there is no moral equivalence. It took Augustine's and Aquinas' great rambling treatises to justify warfare, for instance.

    In the Qur'an and the Hadith war is encouraged and its virtues extolled.

    I wish people would stop trying to equate the wars of Christianity (and of that mainly Western Christianity) with Islam's modern terrorism and calls for warfare against the infidel.

    In Islamic Law non-muslims are considered najiss, that means ritually impure, down to our souls, our essences. Christians are reviled especially because they practice "shirk", a law forbidding the joining of others to allah. Jews are designated as apes and pigs in the Qur'an.

    there is no equivalence between Islam and Christianity.

    I agree that today's radial Islam is dissimilar to modern Christianity, but Christianity has blood on his hands and is still involved in power and control although not to extent of blatantly murdering those with different views.





    joeboy_45101
    Mar 19, 01:27 AM
    It's this kind of crap that's going to scare the record companies into demanding a higher price for songs sold online. They are at this time still sceptical about the whole online business as is. DVD Jon has proved his points, yes he is a good hacker and DRM is not bulletproof. But, I wish he would get it into his head that MOST people don't mind DRM on digital music if it is designed to be flexible enough so that it doesn't stand in the way of enjoyment.

    If there is one upside to this it is that this gives Apple a chance to prove it's skills in plugging up these holes. And maybe, that could give some comfort to the record companies in the security of online music stores. This whole situation would not be so big if the record companies did not exist, but they do and for now everybody has to deal with them like it or not. Sort of like Republicans, but that's something else altogether.





    franswa za
    Apr 9, 02:38 AM
    Apple will buy Nintendo eventually.

    It's over for Nintendo.

    Get ready for the iwii

    +1

    and the ipipi

    :D





    OllyW
    Mar 13, 07:26 AM
    While the thread seems to be focused on the crisis at the nuclear power station, pictures are emerging showing the devastation left behind by the tsunami...

    http://boingboing.net/img/Natori%20Yagawahama%20Before-After.JPG





    digitalbiker
    Sep 12, 04:27 PM
    I have seen this stated a few time - but not stated anywhere by apple.
    All I picked up form SJ was " we are pleased with the quality"




    Huntn
    Mar 13, 07:18 PM
    'Renewables' are hardly without issue either. To make a decent amount of power you have to do it on a massive scale. What are your thoughts on the Chinese Three Gorges Dam?

    Solar plants can be put out in the scrub, they don't destroy what can be some of the most beautiful places on Earth like dams do, and have much less land impact.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...