Monday, May 9, 2011

wallpaper islamic love

wallpaper islamic love. Madina wallpapers, Islamic
  • Madina wallpapers, Islamic



  • AppliedVisual
    Oct 21, 12:09 PM
    That's great! I want to put 4GB in my 8-core Mac Pro anyway, so I hope the price lingers there (or maybe even falls a little by the time I can get an octo core). I'd buy now, but I'd rather hold out on the chance that it'll drop a little more, or even on the longshot that they'd change what kind of modules the new machines use.

    I doubt anything with the Mac Pro will change (other than the CPUs) when the 8-core models ship. Intel originally was very committed to using the FB-DIMM type RAM in their systems for the next couple years. However, they have since backtracked on that and said that they will continue to explore other options. Who knows what that means... I thik it means that we'll probably see DDR3 on mid-range systems in '07, probably in notebooks as well at some point mid to late year. But I would guess that for the foreseeable future, FB-DIMM is the standard for Xeon workstations and servers, so Mac Pro and XServer should continue with this type of RAM for a while. When Intel finally shifts to the new 45nm process sometime mid/late next year, then all bets are off as they will need to increase bandwidth for both the RAM and FSB to keep in step with CPU growth.





    wallpaper islamic love. Islamic calligraphy wallpapers
  • Islamic calligraphy wallpapers



  • blastvurt
    Apr 10, 01:10 PM
    This is Apple of and this is the iPad and iOS.

    Entirely, entirely different ballgame from any other handheld on the market.


    Your right, it is a entirely different ballgame, other handhelds are dedicated for gaming, the ipad and iphone is not.


    As far as the limits of touch-based gaming goes . . . come back in 2-3 years and *then* keep telling me about limits.


    There are limits to touch based gaming and always will be

    The same way the Xbox 360 controller is more limited than the PS3 controller with 6 axis

    The same way the Wii controller is limited at with many types of games compared to the Xbox 360 and PS3 conventional button based controllers


    Interesting how Apple is turning non-gamers in to gamers, and we're not hearing about the alleged horrid limits of touch-based gaming.


    Sort of like what Nintendo did with the Wii. With its excellent libary of good games, oh wait it has a few good games and a large amount of shovelware. Compare that to something like the PS3 or XBOX 360, a lot of good games and some shovelware


    Yes, and touchscreens on smartphones will *never* replace physical keyboards. We all know how that turned out, right?


    Yes we have, they haven't replaced physical keyboards. They may have become more popular than keyboard based devices, but keyboard based phones are still released.


    Fear of change? It's thick in these forums.


    There is good change, bad change and what many people want on here change for the sake of change


    In January 2010 people looked at the iPad and didn't quite understand what was going on. Didn't know where to put it, what category to fit it into. To some it was amusing at best. To others it was ridiculous and redundant. To a few it was total genius.


    Considering tablets had been around for many years before the ipad but never really made it into the consumer realm. It is understandable why many would assume it a failure.

    Many people on here are more tech minded, something like the ipad would not look like a successful product due to its limited capabilities, compared to what they want from a device


    Today it's a household name and a device millions upon millions of people have and use every day - many of them just average, non tech-savvy folks. And it's the device that drives the post-PC era. And demand by both consumers and developers and content providers is exploding, and will continue unabated for the foreseeable future.


    Ipad is for general consumers, the same way the netbook was. Good for consumption of the web, ebooks etc (better than the netbook for ebooks and reading due to form factor). Limited uses for real work though.


    PSP Slim? DS? LOL is all I have to say. Like the Palm Centro and Cli� before the iPhone. These aren't even a factor anymore.

    Your right they are not factors anymore. It is now 3DS, PSP NGP, HP veer and Pre 3.

    Today iphone tomorrow something else. There is nothing stopping Apple from failing. It is sheer blind stupidity to think they can't fail and that they will always be successful.





    wallpaper islamic love. wallpaper islamic 3d.
  • wallpaper islamic 3d.



  • SPUY767
    Sep 26, 09:48 AM
    Also solid state drives are needed to properly service the I/O needs. Why NOT put a solid state SATA drive in one slot on a MacPro so you can use it for a swap space? Or a PCI slot based device?

    Remember, price is no object! I used to run my Mac+ in ramdrive mode and it was faster that way than my friend's IIfx for apps that would fit in the limited space. External SCSI drive for strorage in that mode.

    I must be old :)

    Rocketman

    There'a a nifty device that I use, I forget who makes it, but it's a PCIe Card that holds up to 8GB of DDR2 Ram that is recognized as a Drive, I use it for VM, Paging, and a swapfile. Makes applications start up super fast.





    wallpaper islamic love. Islamic Wallpapers — admin
  • Islamic Wallpapers — admin



  • kingtj
    May 16, 03:18 PM
    drevvin: I don't know where you get your "facts" from, but this is utter B.S. according to everything my friends and I have experienced.

    Other carriers are going to have just as much "network congestion" with the other smartphones they're starting to put on their systems (Android based platforms with "true web browsers", etc.). So if your statement was accurate, we'd see a surge of complaints from Verizon customers, since they got the HTC Hero and Incredible phones. We don't....

    Furthermore, the dropped call issue has LONG been an issue for AT&T, no matter which phone you use with them! One of my friends had a Razr and a Blackjack phone on AT&T, and got an iPhone after that. He had the same number of call drops with any of the 3 phones while he was with them -- usually in the same places where their signal was inadequate.

    Words like "horrible" are relative... What one person considers horrible, someone else will consider acceptable. But I think it's clear that AT&T is not one of the "better" providers. I have a laundry list of issues with them, including their latest screw-up ... issuing me a VISA rebate card that's not possible to activate, because they didn't set it up properly. (I'm supposed to enter the last 4 digits of my acct. number as my PIN to activate it by phone or over the web, but it won't accept them!) They're also notorious for screwing up my billing by not sending me a bill one month, and then billing me for 2 consecutive months - if I don't proactively sign into the web and pay them first. They're FAR more expensive than some of their competitors for basic voice service, despite the relatively lousy coverage. And even the rollover minutes are subject to cancellation under all sorts of conditions, including when you decide to go from a more expensive plan to a less expensive one or fail to use them up in a 1 year period of time.

    An over-saturation of data usage on a cellular network should cause issues with poor DATA performance, but should have NO bearing on dropped calls on the VOICE side. I'd be relatively ok with occasional poor data performance, because that's of secondary importance to me, really. You can always retry a download or wait a little longer for an email to pull in. But the VOICE side needs to be pretty bulletproof. You can't recover from dropped calls without redialing the phone.... AT&T seems to be playing a lot of games of promising data network improvements in response to people's complaints of VOICE issues, hoping they're ignorant of the way the network works.... (Voice issues are more expensive for them to fix since it usually means new towers have to be put up, vs. possibly just increasing some back-haul bandwidth to an existing tower.)


    Please note that non of the supposed "BETTER" carriers have the iphone congesting there network with psychotic amounts of data congestion especially in the larger cities like New York this is such a ******** biased statement and study that AT&T is having excessive dropped calls. You know I hope Verizon LLC does end up getting the iphone so they too can see exactly that the iphone is the cause of said congestion and dropped calls, and if you wanna poll the typical AT&T customer that doesn't use a iphone they don't see this issue. Its the fact that Apple who has been developing phones for 3 years now....3....people companies like Motorola, Nokia, LG, and others including HTC have been at this 10 or more years they know how to make a phone. 90 percent of the AT&T supposed dropped calls are from people using the Iphone, its not a AT&T thing as much as it is that apple has yet to perfect making phones like Motorola and Nokia who have been in the business since the beginning of cellphone technology have. So before you go spouting off that AT&T is a horrible provider maybe you should do some research into what type of handset most of these people are using when they have these supposed "EXCESSIVE" dropped calls and I bet most of them will answer Iphone.





    wallpaper islamic love. wallpaper islam muslimah.
  • wallpaper islam muslimah.



  • sinsin07
    Apr 9, 07:43 AM
    Apple should be courting game developers, not their execs. These execs usually don't know much games other than to milk franchises until they're useless while the gameplay suffers.




    wallpaper islamic love. Islamic Wallpapers: Love you
  • Islamic Wallpapers: Love you



  • jav6454
    Mar 11, 01:07 AM
    I have been seeing the breaking news, I saw a tsunami!:(

    It was originally 7.9 then upgraded to 8.8, then 8.9:eek:

    It's so devastating! Cars couldn't escape!:eek:

    Dam... I hope that damage isn't that bad, but it being 8.9 I won't hold my breathe.





    wallpaper islamic love. Islam Wallpapers Iphone Allah
  • Islam Wallpapers Iphone Allah



  • R.Perez
    Mar 13, 05:13 PM
    No it couldn't. That would require grid energy storage technology that currently hasn't been invented yet.

    Look up base load generation. There are only a few sources of generation that fall under this category. Nuclear and coal are among them. Most renewables are not.

    I love when people don't read threads....

    this was already posted, way to go...

    http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id=how-to-use-solar-energy-at-night





    wallpaper islamic love. wallpaper islamic cartoon.
  • wallpaper islamic cartoon.



  • Mac'nCheese
    Apr 23, 09:21 PM
    Maybe because the majority of atheists tend to have an attitude of more "religion sucks, I'm atheist" whereas religious people do not have an "atheism sucks, I'm theistic" attitude for the most part.
    .

    Wow. I see it completely the other way. The religious people look at the atheists as lost souls, sinners, who need to be saved. They want their beliefs to be the basis for our laws. They need to have god thrown in our faces, on our money, in our pledges, in our courtrooms, etc. etc. And this is in the land of the free where separation of church and state is supposed to be one our most basic rights!
    Don't believe me, check any poll about who people in the United States trust or who they would vote for. Atheists are always at the bottom of both lists!





    wallpaper islamic love. Category: Islamic Wallpaper
  • Category: Islamic Wallpaper



  • Blue Velvet
    Mar 25, 03:32 PM
    By mainstream Catholic I mean someone who follows all the rules of the Catholic Church.


    Then I think you misunderstand what the word 'mainstream' means. The majority of Catholics do not care about the Vatican's line on birth control, for instance.

    The Public Religion Research Institute recently published a report based on a survey of Catholics across the United States. Amongst other findings:


    Catholics are more supportive of legal recognitions of same-sex relationships than members of any other Christian tradition and Americans overall. Nearly three-quarters of Catholics favor either allowing gay and lesbian people to marry (43%) or allowing them to form civil unions (31%). Only 22% of Catholics say there should be no legal recognition of a gay couple�s relationship.

    http://www.publicreligion.org/research/?id=509

    When same-sex marriage is defined explicitly as a civil marriage, support is dramatically higher among Catholics. If marriage for gay couples is defined as a civil marriage �like you get at city hall,� Catholic support for allowing gay couples to marry increases by 28 points, from 43% to 71%. A similar pattern exists in the general population, but the Catholic increase is more pronounced.


    A small minority of Catholics may support your views, but they would hardly be considered mainstream.





    wallpaper islamic love. wallpaper islamic
  • wallpaper islamic



  • WestonHarvey1
    Apr 15, 09:46 AM
    This is an excellent initiative. Bullying goes on beyond high school and college too. You see it everywhere. There are parts of our cities where it's just unsafe for any of them to go walking alone, just because of how their sexuality is perceived by the ignorant and thuggish class. I think that's sad - clearly there's still a long road ahead.

    Good on Apple employees - and all others who partnered in this initiative - for speaking up.

    Maybe the next generation will be the one that shrugs its shoulders when discussion of sexual orientation comes up, like it's no big deal, because no one really sees it as a major social issue anymore. Maybe then the bullying will stop, having lost a target.

    But see, aren't you really showing what this is all about? This has nothing to do with bullying. It's just more identity politics from a powerful pressure group or "community".

    This is about getting members of your "community" to band together and balkanize themselves. It's about increasing membership, not taking on bullying.

    Bullying is a generic problem - why you're being bullied doesn't matter, it all comes from the same place. Bullies bully to elevate their own social status - because it works. They don't actually care that you're gay. It's not some big homophobic conspiracy. Later on in life, most of them will probably have a beer with you and apologize.

    If you want to really take on bullying, you need a totally different kind of campaign.





    wallpaper islamic love. anylove islam wallpaper,
  • anylove islam wallpaper,



  • Apple OC
    Apr 27, 09:19 PM
    That's not the point. The point. The point is that even before anyone discovered microbes, microbes already existed. You're welcome to insist that there's no God. But maybe you insist that there is none because although there's evidence for theism, you doubt that it is evidence for it. I'm sure many atheistic scientists who dismiss theism a priori because they believe that if God exists, His existence would force them to revise many of their scientific assumptions. I forget the title of the television program I watched, where the host asked a neuroscientist what she thought about near-death experiences. She didn't want to consider potential evidence for an afterlife because an afterlife would disprove too many physicalist assumptions about the nature of the mind.

    I am not clear on the evidence you refer to ... I am looking for solid evidence ... please link some if you can :cool:





    wallpaper islamic love. Cloud of Love Wallpaper
  • Cloud of Love Wallpaper



  • iSee
    Apr 15, 07:50 AM
    1. Pressing delete when you've selected a file in finder doesn't delete the file. You've gotta use the context menu or <gasp> actually drag it to the garbage.


    I know this one: Use Command-Delete





    wallpaper islamic love. 3d islamic wallaper as “I LOVE
  • 3d islamic wallaper as “I LOVE



  • ATD
    Sep 26, 05:41 PM
    Yep. :( I know of a peep on the OS X Maya forum that ended up buying the full version. I don't have the money for that sort of thing, so I'm not going to buy until the RenderMan Plug-in supports whatever 64-bit version of Maya is released in the future. Then I'll also be upgrading Maya. :)

    ***
    You can download the eval copy to try it out.

    <]=)

    Glad I didn't shell out the money thinking it was. 64 bit Maya is going to be nice, I'm think its coming when OSX 10.5 hits. I got Maya 8 but have not loaded it yet.

    BTW, I go to the OSX Maya forum once in while and have seen your name there. Is DD the one that got the full version?





    wallpaper islamic love. Chair man Admin of Islamic
  • Chair man Admin of Islamic



  • Bill McEnaney
    Apr 27, 04:35 PM
    No gods exist. There is not a shred of evidence, ontological or otherwise.
    Before Anton van Leeuwenhoek discovered bacteria with his microscope, many probably would have insisted that there was not a shred of evidence that any microbe existed.





    wallpaper islamic love. Islamic Wallpaper for Desktop
  • Islamic Wallpaper for Desktop



  • sinsin07
    Apr 9, 03:51 AM
    Say that about games like Final Fantasy III, Aralon, or even NOVA 2. Try finishing any of these games while on one sitting at the toilet. :eek:




    wallpaper islamic love. wallpaper islamic free
  • wallpaper islamic free



  • dr_lha
    Sep 12, 03:45 PM
    The speculation from my general area is that Apple will never (never say never, right..) make a DVR. It's not in their interest to make a DVR. There are several companies that are doing the DVR thing for Macs (el gato and Migila) and IMO, Apple shouldn't tread those waters.

    As for a Tivo killer, there's too much going against it for Apple to do. First of all, to do a DVR right, it's going to cost the end user a ton of money. The Tivo Series 3 will cost $800 (less with rebates) plus the monthly fees. Tivo's going to have a tough time convincing people to buy the S3 when the cablecos have an option available for $10/month.

    Here's what I would like Apple to do. Open up Front Row so that companies like el gato can integrate their eyeTV software into the Front Row system. That way, I can have a Mac sitting in the office with an eyeTV box to record HD programming off of cable. Then, I could have an iTV in my living room to play the recorded material onto my 46" LCD HDTV (which I haven't bought yet).

    If I want, I could initiate a purchase of a movie from iTMS (provided the quality of the movies are good) from the iTV itself so that it downloads onto the Mac in the office. A rental plan would be even better. That way, I could completely isolate myself from the real world.

    ft
    Good to see some people around here "get it".





    wallpaper islamic love. Islamic Wallpaper and Images
  • Islamic Wallpaper and Images



  • Liquorpuki
    Mar 14, 12:16 PM
    The US is actually in a very good position to switch towards much more renewable energy while at the same time, upgrading our aging infrastructure. That said, what we lack is the political will and political capital to actually push such initiatives.

    Look up State RPS and DOE programs. Legislation has been in place for awhile. Here in CA, we had a 33% renewables mandated by 2020 law passed in 2006. The problem isn't political. It's financial and technological. Financial because most of these renewables are way more expensive and require rate hikes. Technological because energy storage sucks and most of these renewables can't be used for base load.

    Nuclear is not a necessity in the US like it MAY (I say may because I am skeptical but will take your word for it) be in Japan, and I think the current crisis going on there should make us seriously stop and think for a minute. The combination of wind, solar, tidal and geo-thermal could be quite effective here. Especially when you start consider the option of offshore wind farms which they have already approved in some parts of the NE.

    Wind and solar can't cover base load. Tidal is too small in capacity. Geothermal is speculated to have the potential to cover only 10% of US capacity by 2050 and that's assuming demand won't skyrocket due to electric vehicles (which it will). That's also too small in capacity. For the US, there is no other option for base load generation other than coal, nuclear, or combined cycle natural gas. So all the replace nuclear/coal with green talk doesn't work.

    I'm kinda dumbfounded that electrical use in the US would be climbing when:

    * Lighting, computers, insulation, and hvac systems have all been dramatically improved in the last 20 years. Dramatically.
    * Our population growth rate.. oh wait. all those ****** people on the internet that act like you've gotta be ****** around and having kids all the time or you're a loser....

    nevermind!

    20 years ago, you didn't have 3 TV's in every home. Wait til Electric Vehicles become mainstream.





    wallpaper islamic love. Express your love and
  • Express your love and



  • Photics
    Apr 9, 11:32 AM
    I do think the market can sustain 4 companies, perhaps even especially the casual market which is significantly larger. I would challenge you to answer why you think the smaller top-end console market can sustain 2 large players, but the broader casual market could not?

    I think the difference here is that Apple represents casual gaming, perhaps on a level that's greater than Nintendo. It was divide and conquer last generation. The "hardcore" players chose between the XBOX 360 and the PlayStation 3, while Nintendo opened a new market with casual gaming.

    Like mentioned in my previous post, Radio survived the invention of the television. Nintendo could survive Apple's entry into gaming. Yet, I think it means harder times for Nintendo. In addition to competing over price, Nintendo has to compete for the player's time.

    With the Internet, free casual games like FarmVille / CityVille, cheap iOS games, cheap Android games... even Microsoft trying to make something happen in Mobile... there are a lot of big guns in this arena.

    I bought Super Mario Bros. Wii and I thought it was a great game. But soon after, having completed every possible objective in the game, I realized that it was expensive. The game just sits idle now... a $40-$50 dust collector. That's basically the overall fate for my Wii. It's not because I'm a casual gamer. It's because I'm tired of spending so much money for such a short entertainment experience.

    While you might look down on the nine games I got for less than $10, I think it's great. I'm more likely to play Fruit Ninja and Tiny Wings than Super Mario Bros Wii. So, for approximately $40 less, I got more entertainment value from my iOS games... and many of these games are being updated. Is Nintendo going to go back and release a patch for the pixelation problem I see in the background of Super Mario Bros Wii?

    I think Apple is better for the gaming industry... and I think the results of future competition will reflect that. I don't see the logic in how Nintendo stays the dominate player in the industry when Apple is making so many smart moves for gaming.

    Game Center... GREAT!
    iTunes App Store games... Awesome for me, as a developer and a consumer
    iPhone 4... awesome!
    Xcode / GameSalad... great!





    wallpaper islamic love. islamic wallpaper,asmaul
  • islamic wallpaper,asmaul



  • granex
    Sep 20, 06:35 AM
    If Iger is correct and iTV has a hard drive.. then I beleive iTV could serve as an external iTunes Library server/device. Authorized computers can access and manage it using iTunes (running as a client). iTS downloads, podcasts, imported physical CDs, etc would all be stored on iTV.


    I think the opposite. iTV is just another "pod" using a single computer as a separate node. The Apple paradigm here would be to release iTV and then to have a separate cable-in device (EyeTV essentially) at your computer that would serve as the DVR to load and control shows on your central computer, which could then be wirelessly distributed to iTVs throughout the house. Just buy one giant hard drive rather than having a bunch all over the place.

    Apple has repeatedly said that they don't think people want a computer in their living room (to surf the net, etc). There does have to be a computer someplace, however, in this case acting as an entertainment server for iTV, iPods, etc.





    skunk
    Mar 24, 07:14 PM
    "When they express their moral beliefs or beliefs about human nature ... they are stigmatised, and worse -- they are vilified, and prosecuted.

    "These attacks are violations of fundamental human rights and cannot be justified under any circumstances," Tomasi said. Great description of their own behaviour, justified by a 2,500-year-old book of revisionist history. Anyway, what exactly was the relationship between David and Jonathan?





    torbjoern
    Apr 24, 05:03 PM
    islam is unpleasant and, i guess for want of a better word, evil.

    That was a bit harsh, wasn't it? Not even I would go as far as saying that anybody's religion is evil. But it's definitely proves to be incompatible with modern Western values, which we began to see already in 1994 (Salman Rushdie). My only comfort is that those who have contributed to accelerate the conflicts by providing a lousy integration policy, will likely be the first ones to get stoned to death. I'm a male who doesn't drink alcohol nor commit adultery (and pork meat I can live without), so an islamic state wouldn't really be that bad for me to live in... I think...





    arkitect
    Apr 15, 11:22 AM
    By hateful things, you're talking about people like the Westboro Baptist Church and their picket signs, right?

    Certainly you don't mean, say, this from the Catechism of the Catholic Church:

    2358 The number of men and women who have deep-seated homosexual tendencies is not negligible. [They do not choose their homosexual condition; for most of them it is a trial.] This inclination, which is objectively disordered, constitutes for most of them a trial. They must be accepted with respect, compassion, and sensitivity. Every sign of unjust discrimination in their regard should be avoided. These persons are called to fulfill God’s will in their lives and, if they are Christians, to unite to the sacrifice of the Lord's Cross the difficulties they may encounter from their condition.


    You may not agree with that, but if you find it "hateful", you've basically decided to check out of any possibility of rational argument.
    So there is no big

    BUT

    ?

    Really?
    ;)

    You are just being disingenuous. I think you just did not quote the part that says it is only OK with the Catholic church if gay men and women do not give physical expression to their gay "inclinations".

    the difficulties they may encounter from their condition
    Makes it sound like leprosy…





    kuwisdelu
    Apr 12, 10:57 PM
    I don't claim to know anything at all about professional video editing. I only listened to the live feed. And I can say that the FCP pros at NAB sounded like teenage girls at a Justin Bieber concert.

    So I'm going to assume it's good.





    Mord
    Jul 12, 04:12 PM
    we are not saying conroe is crap it just is not suitable for a mac pro.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...