Tuesday, May 10, 2011

wallpaper emo

wallpaper emo. uproariously emo wallpaper
  • uproariously emo wallpaper



  • thejadedmonkey
    Apr 12, 11:43 PM
    I was just sitting at work, with 3 co-workers today. We were looking at a cut of footage I had from when my organization visited the capitol. Tweak this... 4 minutes later... good, but try moving that there instead... 4 minutes later...

    That alone has me all psyched. This was a brand new i5 machine, too. Got in about a week ago. Being able to save 12 minutes moving a clip back and forth by .08 seconds is a lifesaver.

    For what I use FCS for, FCPX looks great! With the price drop, somehow it's less money for a MBP than a comparable PC and Adobe... I'm psyched for a new portable setup come next fall!





    wallpaper emo. Labels: Emo wallpapers
  • Labels: Emo wallpapers



  • CuttyShark
    Apr 13, 12:40 AM
    But it seems to me the man who uses tools is just a fool!:D Great song BTW! Songs of Yesterday

    ;) I soooooo wish I could fart an edit right outta my head. Life would be so much easier. Unfortunately, it somehow has to go through my hands, a mouse, keyboard, FCP, AVID, etc. before it's done.

    Ahhh...such is life... ;)

    Cheers!!





    wallpaper emo. Emo Wallpaper
  • Emo Wallpaper



  • Dippo
    Mar 18, 03:38 PM
    Apple and the music industry in general will continue to rake in the $$$ regardless of this development - the real threat to the industry was always P2P, not sales.

    And if the industry would sell cheaper music without DRM then P2P wouldn't be as big of a problem.





    wallpaper emo. Emo story wallpaper from
  • Emo story wallpaper from



  • joepunk
    Mar 11, 06:19 PM
    0014: Japan declares a state of emergency at the Fukushima-Daini power plant, where three of its reactors failed, the Associated Press reports. It says a state of emergency is already in place at the nearby Fukushima-Daiichi plant, where two reactors failed.





    wallpaper emo. Emo Love Wallpaper
  • Emo Love Wallpaper



  • WestonHarvey1
    Apr 15, 10:13 AM
    What hateful nonsense.

    Everything is hate to people like you. It makes it impossible to have any kind of conversation.

    Difference of opinion != Hate





    wallpaper emo. Dark Emo Wallpaper
  • Dark Emo Wallpaper



  • ten-oak-druid
    Apr 15, 09:49 AM
    Personally, I think it's great. However, they should be careful. Moves like this have the potential to alienate customers. That said, props to the employees.

    Fewer and fewer each year.





    wallpaper emo. Emo Love Wallpaper
  • Emo Love Wallpaper



  • iJohnHenry
    Mar 25, 06:50 PM
    @ijh: don't you spend more time here than anybody...?

    I try to, but public service keeps dragging me away.

    And it's getting damn annoying.





    wallpaper emo. with: emo, Emo Wallpapers,
  • with: emo, Emo Wallpapers,



  • ct2k7
    Apr 24, 05:12 PM
    Islam is more ideology/politcal movement than a simple religion.

    You're right, if more had been done to integrate immigrants rather than endorse multi-kulti then perhaps we'd see the new generation being less radical than their parents, however (in belgium at least) the children of immigrants, who were born in europe, are MORE radical and devout than their parents. madness...
    The radicalisation is a response to what many Muslims feel: Islamophobia and a war against Islam.

    Anything that goes against Western Values is evil to me... or at least anathema. I don't like the term evil, it's too christian... as is anathema for that matter.

    Wow, you are so very tolerant of other people. Some modern values come back from the great Islamic empire, or the Ottoman empire.





    wallpaper emo. Emo Wallpaper-1024x768
  • Emo Wallpaper-1024x768



  • alust2013
    Apr 5, 11:23 PM
    What if I just want my top 10 favorites? In Windows I just drag the icon (of whatever I want) to the Start button, then drop it into the list of my favorites (I'm not sure of the actual term for this). Can this be done on a Mac?

    Since I open the same 10 or 12 programs or folders or files many times throughout the day, every day, this is pretty important to me. It would absolutely mess up my work flow to lose this feature.

    The dock is wonderful for that, and it can be auto hidden, somewhat like the taskbar in windows, but it works more naturally. You just mouse down, click your app and go. Expose and spaces are also brilliant features of the OS, that don't have exact equivalents in windows. I do have to say though, that win7 is actually pretty darn nice. I have it as a dual boot on my computer for games and miscellaneous stuff, and I could use it as my primary OS if I needed/wanted to. I'd sure miss my trackpad though...I haven't found a windows laptop that can touch it.

    As for above post, the forward delete can be done via fn-delete, which comes in handy. I have the wired version so I do happen to have the dedicated key.





    wallpaper emo. Red and Black EMO wallpaper
  • Red and Black EMO wallpaper



  • fivepoint
    Mar 16, 08:16 AM
    http://www.instituteforenergyresearch.org/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/electricalgeneration.png

    Nuclear is the only non-fossil fuel which has proven itself capable of producing sizable amounts of electricity. Wind, solar, etc. are a complete joke as of today. Instead of the OP, I guess the question you really need to answer is, should we make decisions based on sound reality based scientific data, or short-term, panic-mode, irrational reactions to the effects of an extremely rare national emergency which could have been better prepared for (like not putting the plant on the ****** BEACH!)

    For those of you advocating the elimination or reduction of nuke power, just realize that the only feasible alternative currently is...
    Drill baby, drill!





    wallpaper emo. Tagged with: Emo Wallpapers,
  • Tagged with: Emo Wallpapers,



  • ArcaneDevice
    Sep 12, 07:00 PM
    Wow, a TON OF YOU totally miss the iTV purpose, to stream content FROM YOUR MAC! That's why no tuner, no storage, no anything!! Does Airport Express have storage, an antenna, etc?!? NO!!!


    and the ideal candidate for this product would be someone who has a huge archive of DVD movies to stream to several rooms.

    That person would be an AV enthusiast. iTunes is not for an AV enthusiast.

    When iTunes steps up to offer decent visual content it might have a role but right now it's useless. Why are they going to buy all the episodes of Lost to stream to their 60 inch SXRD in one room, LCD panel in the others and the projector in the main room when it's presented in a substandard quality and not even widescreen.

    Alternatively they can just get a couple of HD boxes from the cable/sat provider and hook them directly with full HD widescreen broadcasts or just plug in an antenna.

    Until then this is going to be perfect for watching poorly encoded podcasts on a HDTV or movies that aren't even widescreen and have no extras for the same price as a DVD! :rolleyes:

    The Mini was already a perfect device for this role. Throw in a large hard drive, just AV outputs, ethernet and and wireless connectivity for a multimedia keyboard and it was a standalone media center ready to go in anyone's living room that you could rip your own DVDs to.

    In this case you have to have a main unit somewhere else humming away all day and stick this thing in the middle.





    wallpaper emo. Tagged with: Emo Wallpapers,
  • Tagged with: Emo Wallpapers,



  • RebootD
    Apr 12, 10:54 PM
    So exactly what "pro" features were removed with this release?

    I don't understand the outrage at this announcement UNLESS this means Color, Motion etc are going to be 'dumbed down' and integrated as extras into FCPX. That will upset a lot of people.





    wallpaper emo. Emo Boy Wallpaper
  • Emo Boy Wallpaper



  • portishead
    Apr 12, 10:48 PM
    So this is basically a jazzed up Final Cut Express and the pros have been shown the door. Why am I not shocked about this. :mad:

    Someday I'll tell my kids that Apple was the company for pros to which they will laugh in disbelief; kind of how I do now when old people tell me that American cars were once high quality.

    Seriously, just stop talking and go somewhere else.





    wallpaper emo. FREE EMO WALLPAPERS
  • FREE EMO WALLPAPERS



  • mkoval11
    Oct 7, 07:00 PM
    The iPhone clearly has the traction and the momentum. Unless Apple builds a clunky square with a cheap keyboard and a lousy screen that barley has room for a giant clock, the iPhone will remain king. See who laughs last when iPhone crosses 100M units sold.

    Oh BTW, did I mention they have the App Store. The ecosystem is well defined and by the time 2012 comes around they App Store will have over 100,000 apps.





    wallpaper emo. EMO LoVe Wallpaper
  • EMO LoVe Wallpaper



  • fifthworld
    Mar 18, 08:40 AM
    I believe nobody is abusing the system; instead, it's the system -unlimited, 2GB, 4Gb, whatever- that is unable to cope with the different needs. As AT&T can monitor the usage of the databand, just give us a plan where we pay based in usage, for example $5 for each block of 1GB, and be done with it!





    wallpaper emo. Cute EMO Girl Wallpaper
  • Cute EMO Girl Wallpaper



  • chaoticbear
    Apr 12, 10:39 AM
    I don't care for the difficulty involved in sharing files across OS X/Windows/Linux, but that's hardly the fault of the Mac.

    Other nags:
    -Requiring 3rd-party software to stay awake when closed
    -The terrible built-in webcam (at least where Photo Booth is concerned, I've actually been pretty satisfied with iChat)
    The hilarious hillarious way that iTunes and iPhones work. It's the same way on Windows, but I think they sacrificed function for increased integration.





    wallpaper emo. EMO SKULL WALLPAPERS
  • EMO SKULL WALLPAPERS



  • R.Perez
    Mar 13, 05:36 PM
    Opinions should be the same. Nuclear is clean and efficient, but has potential dangers. Shouldn't take a meltdown to remind anyone of that.

    efficient yes, clean NO.





    wallpaper emo. Tagged with: Emo Wallpapers,
  • Tagged with: Emo Wallpapers,



  • MisterK
    Apr 9, 03:17 PM
    There are a host of games that fall into the overlap between iOS devices and dedicated gaming consoles. Any of the more casual games (crosswords, Angry Birds, Plants vs. Zombies... anything that plays well on a touchscreen) are where Apple is eating Nintendo/Sony's lunch. I hope Apple continues to make strides into gaming because they do interfaces and hardware really well. I can see them going the way of the Kinect on the next AppleTV; this works well with Apple's assumed NO BUTTONS policy, but allows them to go beyond the very basic mechanics that touch screens limit you to.

    Some games work better where you have buttons and it would be fantastic if Apple allowed 3rd party wireless controllers. These hardcore games may not have a significant enough share for Apple to need to compete here, but if they opened it up to a buttoned controller, they could have a shot at the entire market, instead of the $2 average games market.

    Also, the nature of development for iOS means fewer large studio games and that means some lack of polish. You can say what you want about Angry Birds, but it's no God Of War. It would be great if Apple created their own in-house game development studio. I thought they were going this way when they released Texas Hold 'Em. They could help to raise the bar because they could put in significant resources into an inexpensive (for the consumer) game and treat it as a loss leader to sell their hardware and more app/media purchases.

    Great games have come and gone, but no one has really created another Mario. Sony has shown that they are incapable of creating anything so iconic, and Microsoft has Halo � very close, but I don't think it is at the same level as a brand.

    An Apple funded Mario-styled hit, along with the allowance of hardcore gaming peripherals could shut the competition down.





    wallpaper emo. Emo wallpaper
  • Emo wallpaper



  • Red-red
    Apr 9, 07:25 PM
    It's quite obvious what Apple are doing.

    They're not going to make a console as such because it's a cumbersome solution. What they'll do is continue to improve and expand their current iOS platform and the games involved.

    The "console" solution they're working on is quite simple. Airplay. If the rumours are true about Apple trying to licence the tech and if we go by the relatively cheap Apple TV iteration the future is staring you in the face.

    Your iPhone, iPod or iPad will become the console or the controller in the tradition console sense. Games will be sent wirelessly without lag to the TV where others can join in with their own iOS devices. The devices can change depending on the game and the flexibility of the touch screen. Once you've finished you take your iOS device with you and carry on playing on the go.

    Apple will never make a traditional games console. It isn't in their DNA to make something so vulgar. They'll simply integrate experiences into a whole. Airplay is the way they'll do it in regards to the TV.





    Sounds Good
    Apr 5, 06:08 PM
    ...you sound computer savvy!
    I am with Windows! :) But on a Mac I'm a bumbling idiot. No joke.





    GGJstudios
    May 3, 05:30 PM
    You told the 100% gospel truth. There IS malware for the Mac
    Yes, there is malware for the Mac. I don't see anyone in this thread or others claiming that there isn't. ElCidRo's statement implied that there was a prevalent myth that Macs had no malware which is not true, and triggered the negative responses by throwing out the "fanboy" attack. It was very clear that the post was inflammatory in nature.

    What IS true is that there are no viruses in the wild that run on Mac OS X, and there hasn't been for the past 10 years, since it was introduced. The handful of trojans that exist are easily avoided/thwarted by a user exercising a reasonable degree of common sense. It has nothing to do with being a "fanboy". It has to do with facts.





    manman
    Mar 18, 11:57 AM
    As far as I'm concerned it is the same as going to an all you can eat restaurant and sharing your food between two people, while only paying for one. It isn't a serious crime, but it is stealing, and you know that if you get caught you will have to stop. I'm not going to feel bad for these people that are using 5+GB per month.

    I don't think it's really like this in practice, because 99% of the time people are probably using one device or the other, they aren't surfing around and watching videos etc on the iPad and iPhone at the same time for example. They COULD do it, so I guess the analogy works, I just don't think there's a lot to worry about there.

    I agree that if this is explicitly laid out in the contract we signed, we can't really get mad. I do think it's retarded though- with normal Internet service, you pay a single fee and connect any device you want... computers, phones, game consoles... buying service from a phone carrier should ve the same. Because in most cases it really DOES amount to paying for the same data twice. You'd have to have multiple people using each device simultaneously to really get your moneys worth : /





    Sounds Good
    Apr 6, 02:26 PM
    Oh, and for the person who made the "troll" post... seriously??? The OP put "for switchers only" because he wants to hear from people who have actually made the decision to switch. He wants to learn from their experiences as opposed to just getting bashed by Apple fanboys who'll belittle his question and not provide any genuine help.
    Bingo. This is EXACTLY right.

    Anyway...

    I spent some time at an Apple store today. I messed around with the Macbook Air machines mostly. It's gonna take a few visits to have a better idea of things.

    Frankly I'm a little bummed, since I was quite tempted to get a Mac -- pretty soon, in fact. Now I'm really not so sure. I (personally) might be better off with Windows 7. Not sure.

    One thing I learned while at the Apple store: I'm pretty sure I'll be getting an iPad 2. :)





    GGJstudios
    May 2, 04:15 PM
    Its not a myth, we've interviewed hackers after conviction, they have no interest in pursuing Macs due to the numbers. To get a really good and useful bot net you'd need roughly 25% of the entire user base!!!!

    these guys deal in tens of millions!
    That's completely false. The current installed base of Macs is around 100 million, and it grows by over a million Macs per month. You don't need a certain percentage of market share for a useful botnet; you need numbers. You talking to a handful of hackers is hardly conclusive. I can interview a handful of people in my neighborhood and find a consensus on any number of falsehoods. Get some facts (rather than making stuff up) and then re-join the discussion.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...