FaziBear
Sep 15, 05:14 PM
Yes finally! I think this makes sense, but then like all of you, this is just my opinion... anyways...
LET THE COUTDOWN BEGIN!!!
AGAIN...
10 Days and counting.
LET THE COUTDOWN BEGIN!!!
AGAIN...
10 Days and counting.
iliketyla
Mar 29, 01:39 PM
Quality would probably go down.
Highly debatable. More than likely working conditions would be far superior to what they are in China or Japan, and everyone knows happy employees are good employees.
Highly debatable. More than likely working conditions would be far superior to what they are in China or Japan, and everyone knows happy employees are good employees.
k2k koos
Nov 26, 04:19 PM
http://www.theapplecollection.com/design/macdesign/images/21286fujitsustylisticmodded.jpg
i hope it will look better than this, the buttons and ir ports etc are very "UN-APPLE" and basically remind me of something realy cheap....
i hope it will look better than this, the buttons and ir ports etc are very "UN-APPLE" and basically remind me of something realy cheap....
MikeTheC
Nov 25, 08:22 PM
I know that many Blue Tooth features of my Motorola cell phone is disabled by Verizon. <---snip---> Remember simple things like ring tones, photos & such could easilly be transferred from the cell phone to your home computer. But this is not usually allowed. Could this be because the cell phone companies allow these features only to add to their revenue stream, not to give the cell phone user some additional user or usuable feature?
I'm glad when I got my RAZR I didn't go with Verizon. I can and have BT transferred photos and sounds between my PowerBook and my phone. Heck, I even have Eric Idle as a messenger getting nailed in the chest by an arrow and saying "Message for you, sir" as my voicemail notification. (Most apropos, I thought.)
And yes, obviously I can see why they'd want to do that. I've sent many megs of data back and forth, and I've have had to pay a small fortune to do that if I was going through my carrier (Cingular, btw). BT cuts that all out completely.
This is an example of what I hate about the computer industry, and without going into a long, multi-paragraph dissertation on the matter, companies are so [blankety-blank-blank] greedy that they are unwilling to allow their customers to do very much with their products without having to keep forking over cash to them. This is not the way to have a successful business with legions of hard-core, loyal customers. But then, business thinking these days is so incredibly short-term that the whole concept of really turning your customers into long-term repeat customers is not even a goal they find worth bothering to strive for. Pay lip service to, yes; actually do, no.
I'm glad when I got my RAZR I didn't go with Verizon. I can and have BT transferred photos and sounds between my PowerBook and my phone. Heck, I even have Eric Idle as a messenger getting nailed in the chest by an arrow and saying "Message for you, sir" as my voicemail notification. (Most apropos, I thought.)
And yes, obviously I can see why they'd want to do that. I've sent many megs of data back and forth, and I've have had to pay a small fortune to do that if I was going through my carrier (Cingular, btw). BT cuts that all out completely.
This is an example of what I hate about the computer industry, and without going into a long, multi-paragraph dissertation on the matter, companies are so [blankety-blank-blank] greedy that they are unwilling to allow their customers to do very much with their products without having to keep forking over cash to them. This is not the way to have a successful business with legions of hard-core, loyal customers. But then, business thinking these days is so incredibly short-term that the whole concept of really turning your customers into long-term repeat customers is not even a goal they find worth bothering to strive for. Pay lip service to, yes; actually do, no.
andiwm2003
Mar 28, 12:28 PM
Shifting the update cycle for the iPhone is generally a bad idea. A lot of people update yearly or every other year and they will percieve an additional wait time of three to six month as a loss because they keep paying their contract without getting a new subsidized phone. Also ATT is not going to like that because a lot of customers will be without long term commitment for several month and may use the time to consider a switch to Verizon. I'm sure ATT would prefer Apple to release predictably every June. I wish ATT would offer a unsubsidized contract.
But so far it's just a rumor. My plan is to upgrade my iPhone 3GS this June but wouldn't freak out if I hade to wait a few more month. Also this allows me to see if some Android phone with 4G network comes along that bests the iPhone.
But so far it's just a rumor. My plan is to upgrade my iPhone 3GS this June but wouldn't freak out if I hade to wait a few more month. Also this allows me to see if some Android phone with 4G network comes along that bests the iPhone.
guitarman777
May 8, 09:52 AM
This is easy to see
MobilMe Becomes Free
MobilMe gets laden with 1Ads
All part of the Apple strategy
I would be happy to keep paying $99/year for adfree Mobilme
I agree with that.
MobilMe Becomes Free
MobilMe gets laden with 1Ads
All part of the Apple strategy
I would be happy to keep paying $99/year for adfree Mobilme
I agree with that.
Coolerking
Sep 11, 01:31 PM
Top Merom is 2.33GHz and should be standard on both top 15" and 17" models - def the 17". Bottom of Merom is 1.66GHz.
Thanks!
Thanks!
kavika411
Mar 29, 08:44 AM
I dont understand the point of this. Is storage really an issue on peoples computers? I understand the mobile app, but why not just store the files locally?
I believe that storage will be half the equation for the future MobileMe. I believe the other half will be some sort of wireless synching to the cloud - if you so choose - and not to your computer as we've done for too many years now.
I believe that storage will be half the equation for the future MobileMe. I believe the other half will be some sort of wireless synching to the cloud - if you so choose - and not to your computer as we've done for too many years now.
squirrellydw
Apr 26, 03:34 PM
Of course, because Apple is making the same mistakes that let Windows get +95% market share in spite of Apple's early lead in PCs.
A "closed" eco-system has no chance against an "open" eco-system.
When will you people learn.....Apple is not about market share, they are in business to make MONEY. Yes they would like to have as much market share as they can but they make high end products and sell them at a high price. No phone or product is better than another, it's all in what YOU like. I like Apple products, I switched from MS for a reason, I liked what OSX and iLife did more than what MS offered. For me it's the best, maybe not for you. What's better a FORD or a BWM? They both get you from point A to point B one just has more style. That doesn't mean it's better, it's what YOU like.
Also both eco systems are CLOSED. Google just licenses Android out, you still have to ROOT or JAILBREAK both to add more features.
A "closed" eco-system has no chance against an "open" eco-system.
When will you people learn.....Apple is not about market share, they are in business to make MONEY. Yes they would like to have as much market share as they can but they make high end products and sell them at a high price. No phone or product is better than another, it's all in what YOU like. I like Apple products, I switched from MS for a reason, I liked what OSX and iLife did more than what MS offered. For me it's the best, maybe not for you. What's better a FORD or a BWM? They both get you from point A to point B one just has more style. That doesn't mean it's better, it's what YOU like.
Also both eco systems are CLOSED. Google just licenses Android out, you still have to ROOT or JAILBREAK both to add more features.

aswitcher
Sep 11, 01:24 AM
EDIT - And don't say "Common" when you mean "Come on."
I stand corrected - probably should have said 'C'mon'.
If its only downloadable movies I think there will be Nothing for Aus, so I will join you in the 'meh'.
I stand corrected - probably should have said 'C'mon'.
If its only downloadable movies I think there will be Nothing for Aus, so I will join you in the 'meh'.
battaxan
Dec 10, 02:06 AM
I accept with information:Voice Control occasionally comes up with some pretty funny ways that it pronounces names, and you have to pronounce it that way if you want that particular name to come up.
snberk103
May 3, 10:52 PM
Lord, lol! :D
Feel sorry for you, bud. XD
One more Canadianism.... The Globe and Mail today was reporting on the Bin Laden raid. Apparently his balcony had a wall 2.2 metres high, just enough to conceal a man 6 ft 4 inch. You can't make this stuff up. Most Canadians just make the conversion and move on.:D
Feel sorry for you, bud. XD
One more Canadianism.... The Globe and Mail today was reporting on the Bin Laden raid. Apparently his balcony had a wall 2.2 metres high, just enough to conceal a man 6 ft 4 inch. You can't make this stuff up. Most Canadians just make the conversion and move on.:D
�algiris
May 6, 02:10 AM
This story reeks. I would sooner expect Apple to acquire AMD than I would for them to make yet another architecture switch.
Assuming this rumor is true who said that this would be instead of Intel on laptops? Maybe it's in addition to Intel?
Assuming this rumor is true who said that this would be instead of Intel on laptops? Maybe it's in addition to Intel?
brendu
Apr 26, 02:12 PM
One interesting thing to note. Apple held 25% of recent acquirers with 2 phone models. The iPhone 4 and iPhone 3GS. They are also on only 2 carriers, and have only been with Verizon for part of the time leading up to the march survey. Android however is on dozens of handsets and all four US carriers. I would say apple is doing amazingly well when you consider those specifics.
I am not worried about iOS not having a larger chunk of the market, I am blown away that it has 25%.
I am not worried about iOS not having a larger chunk of the market, I am blown away that it has 25%.
GregA
Jul 30, 07:54 AM
Just thinking about "compelling applications", and pulling a couple of rumors together...
What happened to the rumour that Apple was making a groupware application? What would happen if you implemented a group scheduling and interaction application on a iPad /phone device. Something that allows for shared calendaring & room bookings, as well as a light development environment for a customised family and/or business mobile-intranet?
What happened to the rumour that Apple was making a groupware application? What would happen if you implemented a group scheduling and interaction application on a iPad /phone device. Something that allows for shared calendaring & room bookings, as well as a light development environment for a customised family and/or business mobile-intranet?
KnightWRX
Apr 11, 07:17 AM
are we still debating over this?
Yes, because the uninitiated that claim this is ambiguous keep popping up. Oh wait...
if we stay to basic math, it depends on how you read the / sign
If you read it as anything other than a division, you need to go back to school.
it is poorly written (or more likely purposely ambiguously written)
Only for those with a lack of understanding of basic math. Again, the problem is not the equation per say, it's the people that don't understand mathematics.

Home Wallpaper Decorating

House Wallpaper Designs by

3D Home Designs Wallpaper
Yes, because the uninitiated that claim this is ambiguous keep popping up. Oh wait...
if we stay to basic math, it depends on how you read the / sign
If you read it as anything other than a division, you need to go back to school.
it is poorly written (or more likely purposely ambiguously written)
Only for those with a lack of understanding of basic math. Again, the problem is not the equation per say, it's the people that don't understand mathematics.
ZipZap
Apr 20, 04:10 AM
Lets see:
Faster CPU = Shorter battery life
iOS5 = Will work on IP4 or IP5
Bigger Camera = So, diminshing return
Better reception = Might be compelling
otherwise...why would I buy an ip5?
Faster CPU = Shorter battery life
iOS5 = Will work on IP4 or IP5
Bigger Camera = So, diminshing return
Better reception = Might be compelling
otherwise...why would I buy an ip5?
Multimedia
Sep 17, 01:58 AM
Unfortunately, that's just the way it is with apple, and it's despicable.
I'm hoping with the next MBP update, they also tweak the enclosure to allow for an easily swappable HDD, like the macbook. It simply isn't fair that a lower end model gets a great feature like that and the higher end gets screwed. I would be sorely disappointed if this did not happen with the update.
Because of return policy issues, I will probably go ahead and get the 5400rpm drive. It seems like much less hassle to stay away from BTO systems if something goes wrong.MovieCutter told me that there is negligible difference in performance between the 5400 and 7200 high capacity dirves and that the 120GB 5400 is a better way to go - lower heat, higher capacity, lower power draw. I'm hoping the top models have a 160GB Seagate inside.
If there is no easy access HD bay in the new 17" 2.33GHz C2D MBP I will not buy one of these and opt for a 2GHz C2D MacBook when it ships or wait for the next 17" MBP revision. I feel so strongly about wanting this feature that I refuse to buy a mobile Mac without it.
I'm hoping with the next MBP update, they also tweak the enclosure to allow for an easily swappable HDD, like the macbook. It simply isn't fair that a lower end model gets a great feature like that and the higher end gets screwed. I would be sorely disappointed if this did not happen with the update.
Because of return policy issues, I will probably go ahead and get the 5400rpm drive. It seems like much less hassle to stay away from BTO systems if something goes wrong.MovieCutter told me that there is negligible difference in performance between the 5400 and 7200 high capacity dirves and that the 120GB 5400 is a better way to go - lower heat, higher capacity, lower power draw. I'm hoping the top models have a 160GB Seagate inside.
If there is no easy access HD bay in the new 17" 2.33GHz C2D MBP I will not buy one of these and opt for a 2GHz C2D MacBook when it ships or wait for the next 17" MBP revision. I feel so strongly about wanting this feature that I refuse to buy a mobile Mac without it.
StarshipTrooper
Nov 2, 03:41 PM
I wonder if it will work on the newer models that are made out of Aluminum, or only the older plastic ones?
they should update their icons.
they should update their icons.
balamw
Apr 14, 10:06 AM
You can always donate to the federal reserve. Don't let me stop you!
US Treasury not Federal Reserve. https://www.pay.gov/paygov/forms/formInstance.html?agencyFormId=23779454
B
US Treasury not Federal Reserve. https://www.pay.gov/paygov/forms/formInstance.html?agencyFormId=23779454
B
Jape
Dec 3, 02:18 PM
Jape,
did you ever hear back from BLT??
I have heard nothing but didn't send email to them. Will do that today.
No I haven't heard back, I sent them another email this morning but they haven't replied
did you ever hear back from BLT??
I have heard nothing but didn't send email to them. Will do that today.
No I haven't heard back, I sent them another email this morning but they haven't replied
Mr. Retrofire
Apr 21, 05:31 PM
does it look a bit unstable being so narrow
What? Is the MBP or MBA "unstable"?
;)
What? Is the MBP or MBA "unstable"?
;)
Eduardo1971
Apr 18, 02:47 PM
Has Apple targeted other 'tablet' makers?
Wonder how long until they serve HP with a similar suit?
Wonder how long until they serve HP with a similar suit?
Savor
Apr 18, 05:03 PM
LOL
Suing your own partner and supplier. What next Apple, are going to sue Sony or Omnivision? Sue Foxcomm because iDevices are made in China.
All Apple has is their interface. Without the hardware components, there would be no iPhone or iPad. It would be like Nintendo suing Sharp even though the 3DS screen is supplied by them.
I hope Apple learns to manufacture everything themselves. Google should stop supporting them. Same with Samsung. I want Apple to do it all alone. I want every developer and hardware to turn their back on Apple. Expect more delays with the iPhone 5.
Incredibly petty. Why ruin relationships with your partners when you are still on the gravy train?
Suing your own partner and supplier. What next Apple, are going to sue Sony or Omnivision? Sue Foxcomm because iDevices are made in China.
All Apple has is their interface. Without the hardware components, there would be no iPhone or iPad. It would be like Nintendo suing Sharp even though the 3DS screen is supplied by them.
I hope Apple learns to manufacture everything themselves. Google should stop supporting them. Same with Samsung. I want Apple to do it all alone. I want every developer and hardware to turn their back on Apple. Expect more delays with the iPhone 5.
Incredibly petty. Why ruin relationships with your partners when you are still on the gravy train?
No comments:
Post a Comment