Monday, May 9, 2011

desktop wallpaper tiled

desktop wallpaper tiled. Computer Wallpaper Background
  • Computer Wallpaper Background



  • dudemac
    Mar 18, 03:35 PM
    Does anyone know how to use the app? The readme file is empty :confused:

    to use make sure you have installed the GTK 2.3 from the site that you got the program.
    Restart windows... :) I love that part :)
    Open the program under the accounts window select login
    put your login and password from itms wait until the status bar at the bottom says balance -0. Then just type the artist song etc intot he search
    Select the song. to preview it select preview under the song menu or to purchase select purchase under the same menu. Once you select purchase you will get a confirmation window that has a cancel and purchase button once you click the purchase button it will down load to a folder located in C:/Documents and Settings/User/Music this can be changed in the preferences located in the edit menu.

    Once downloaded just add the song to you itunes music library and away you go.

    enjoy





    desktop wallpaper tiled. Computer Desktop Wallpaper
  • Computer Desktop Wallpaper



  • jchung
    Mar 18, 11:25 AM
    Two separate issues.

    ATT can prove if you're tethering or not. This has nothing to do with how much data you are or are not using.

    Even if you use 1KB via tether and you aren't on their plan - they have a leg to stand on.

    Hardly, if people are complaining about theft from AT&T, by the customer, then the very same people should be complaining about theft from the customer by AT&T. That is what this incorrect data usage accounting amounts too. AT&T charging people for data usage that they did not use and that AT&T can not prove they used (based on the experience of customers calling AT&T and their usage of the AT&T management website).

    The validity of an accusation, by a thief, that someone else is a thief is questionable.





    desktop wallpaper tiled. Tile Option
  • Tile Option



  • PlipPlop
    Apr 21, 02:05 AM
    In other news Steve Jobs still scared of the pure domination of Android in the smartphone market.





    desktop wallpaper tiled. desktop wallpaper features
  • desktop wallpaper features



  • Denarius
    Mar 15, 09:19 PM
    A cold comfort considering it is now already thought to be close to a level 6 incident on the INES scale. :(

    Yes, you're right, it's still unstable and still has the potential to become a real disaster. I was more working from the angle that this is the result of a truly devastating natural disaster: a real freak of nature. Calling the safety of nuclear energy in general into question on the back of it is silly.





    desktop wallpaper tiled. Set this one to TILE and
  • Set this one to TILE and



  • citizenzen
    Apr 23, 11:37 PM
    Whatever:rolleyes: ... Like I care that you think I am an idiot ...

    For what it's worth, I don't think you're an idiot.

    You simply made a statement that I'm not willing to make.





    desktop wallpaper tiled. Pink Flagstone Tile 640 x 480
  • Pink Flagstone Tile 640 x 480



  • Gravity
    May 6, 09:25 AM
    I am in the chicagoland area and I have a high percentage of phone calls that AT&T drops!!! Seems like every other phone call... I probably have about 40% of all my calls dropped by AT&T. What good are full bars on my phone if the connection isn't reliable? If that's the case, WHY do I spend so much for phone service???





    desktop wallpaper tiled. desktop wallpaper tiled.
  • desktop wallpaper tiled.



  • Mac'nCheese
    Apr 23, 09:40 PM
    How many people became theistic because of atheism? Or have their religious views strengthened as a result of atheism?

    How many people became atheist because of religion? Or have their atheistic views strengthened as a result of religion?

    This was my point in that statement.

    And of course atheists will be less trusted. Atheism rejects non-societal Morals (unless you want to pull the "absolute morals exist and god(s) do not" version of atheism). Morality is completely defined by society at that point or at a more direct sense, by us.

    Someone who is a practicing theist has a "standard" of Morals to abide by. Granted, a lot - if not most - of politicians are the "I'm a once a month Christian so people will vote for me" type but some (like GWB for better or worse) appear to take their faith with them to the office. This is a far more reliable set of beliefs, whether or not you agree with them, than someone who has arbitrary or personally decided morals.

    I'm not sure I understand the point in the first part of your post so I'll have to skip that for now. Maybe you can phrase it a different way to help me out. Anyway, the whole "moral" issue has been raised and argued before. In my mind, there are many reasons why, logically, atheists are, by far, more moral then religious people. I'll just throw one out at you: your statement of someone who is a practicing theist has a "standard" of morals to abide by isn't something I can agree with for many reasons. One, why does one have to have a religious book to have a standard of morals. Atheists can know right and wrong and make laws based on common sense morals. We don't need some made up god to tell us what is right and wrong. Secondly, have you read some of the "morals" in the holy books. If so, and you still follow these rules, you have very low standards for what good morals should be. One needs to look no further then the section on how to treat your slaves in the bible to see this fact!





    desktop wallpaper tiled. Centered Wallpapers
  • Centered Wallpapers



  • paulvee
    Oct 30, 09:05 PM
    This doesn't have anything to do with the new machines, but does anybody have in inkling of how to get extra drive sleds for a MacPro?

    Apple sales has been more than useless when I ask them about it.

    You would think a 3rd Party would come with some knockoff. I would buy 4 right off the bat. Sheesh, it's just metalwork. Somebody ought to make one.





    desktop wallpaper tiled. my desktop#39;s wallpaper (tile)
  • my desktop#39;s wallpaper (tile)



  • ubersoldat
    Jun 5, 05:08 PM
    Not sure this is a good test...

    I'm beginning to see that while ATT is the bigger culprit, the iphone itself may play a role in what happens with dropped calls...

    My service (as is well documented in these forums) at home was/is terrible.

    I recently purchased the microcell, from ATT, and I can now make calls in my house!! Except, when I move exactly 20 feet away from the microcell into my kitchen, my iPhone struggles with itself to pick up the 2 bar distant tower that was the guilty party in dropping my calls... so now, in my house iPhone juggles between a 5 bar microcell and a 1-2 bar tower (which still drops calls). It also drops every call that I'm on if i leave my house during a call, or arrive at my house during a call.



    it's absolutely ridiculous that you have to buy a microcell (at&t should provide you one free of charge) to get 5 bars. the technology is there as here in germany we have 5 bars (2G and 3G) without issues even in buildings with tons of armored concrete...





    desktop wallpaper tiled. Wallpaper Tiled Desktop
  • Wallpaper Tiled Desktop



  • Photics
    Apr 9, 09:19 AM
    Dude, Nintendo is not about to be crushed by Apple. That suggest a REAL lack of understanding about any market, let alone this one and this player.

    If you don't believe me, there's plenty of history to read. Just go look at the following industries that were disrupted by technology...






    desktop wallpaper tiled. white glass tiled walls and a
  • white glass tiled walls and a



  • NT1440
    Mar 16, 01:39 PM
    I'm glad you understand the nuclear is a good solution. You're a bit off base regarding drilling though...

    First, the 10+ years argument is pointless. Think about it. If after 9/11 we would have started drilling, started seeking out more domestic energy, we'd be producing a ton more of it today (10 years later) and our prices would be less affected by unrest in the middle east today. We'd be more secure today. We'd have a less hawkish view of war in the midwest today. Something good taking a few years to develop is not a reason to not do it.

    Second, the U.S. has HUGE untapped deposits of oil, coal, and especially natural gas. And as the facts prove, it's a VERY viable fuel source.

    Third, we do in fact have the resources to provide for our own society. Expand nuclear, expand oil, expand coal, expand natural gas, expand biofuels, keep investing in promising new alternatives (private investment, not government) and we could get to energy independence in probably 10 years or less. The only reason we're not doing it is because of burdensome government regulations and the fact that other countries can produce it cheaply. As prices rise, one of those issues becomes moot... Also, for the record, just because we could do it, doesn't necessarily mean we should. The free market should determine this. IF we're willing to pay more for American fuel, then so be it. If not, we'll continue buying from others... but don't let the government manipulate the markets and destroy common sense capitalism.

    First off, the past is the past on this topic. Drilling ten years ago may mean some slight impact on oil prices domestically now, but again, the infrastructure would just be finally settling into place. It's neither here nor there.

    Yes this country does have massive amounts of resources...but that doesn't mean they make sense both environmentally and economically (not to mention that we simply could not meet domestic demand with what we have). Much of the natural gas is tough to get to, and we've seen the major issues techniques such as "fracking" lead to.

    Our biggest untapped oil is what is called shale oil, and it is extremely energy intensive to make it even remotely usable, so thats a lost cause to begin with.

    Also, I find it odd that you'd argue for more oil production here as a means to drive the price down. Oil is sold on the international market, which is what sets the cost for it. Unless you want to artificially exclude it from that market and keep and use it exclusively in the USA our oil production wouldn't effect the international prices as we have far less of it. If you are in favor of keeping and using it exclusively here on the other hand, well thats not much of a free market approach now is it.

    Simply put, just because we have something on paper, doesn't mean that it is an economically, environmentally, or logistically viable.





    desktop wallpaper tiled. desktop wallpaper tiled. free
  • desktop wallpaper tiled. free



  • superleccy
    Sep 20, 08:48 AM
    I see your point but maybe you're not seeing the big picture-- the future as Apple, perhaps, sees it. (And you are paying for that "Lost" episode whether you watch it or not, aren't you?)

    A few minutes ago, I was thinking, Gee...if Apple got enough content on iTunes, a guy could just buy all the stuff he wanted to see and to hell with the rest. I see this as replacing cable TV in the not-too-distant future.

    This may the furture as Apple sees it, but I really hope not. If it were, it wouldn't work in the UK. No way.

    No, I am not already paying for the that episode of Lost. In the UK, it is broadcast on C4 & E4, which are commercial, free (non-subscription) and stations. And jolly good they are too. The compulsary TV licence fee we pay all goes to the BBC (bless them). I don't have a cable or a satellite dish. Don't want them, don't need them, never will do.

    The day that Apple replaces my need for EyeTV will be the day that every single TV programme is available on iTunes (from Lost to Coronation Street, from Live Snooker to Local News) for free. And not even Apple can make that happen. I don't think they are idealistic or stupid enough.

    SL





    desktop wallpaper tiled. desktop wallpaper tiles.
  • desktop wallpaper tiles.



  • cybaster
    Mar 18, 10:31 AM
    I don't think it is a bad thing for AT+T to prevent people from tethering to a laptop on an unlimited cell phone plan. Those people are just taking advantage of the system, and wasting bandwidth that the rest of us could use.


    As far as I'm concerned it is the same as going to an all you can eat restaurant and sharing your food between two people, while only paying for one. It isn't a serious crime, but it is stealing, and you know that if you get caught you will have to stop. I'm not going to feel bad for these people that are using 5+GB per month.

    Wait hold on.... Sharing food is illegal?
    Really?

    They can detect in a lot of way, for instance since you can't use flash on an iphone or iPad, if they see lots of flash stuff they you are probably tethering, also certain popular sites detect mobile devices and send the mobile version of the site if you are loading the full versions of those sites they could detect tethering, these are only a couple of simple things but there are plenty more, so I don't think this is going to be limited to the latest iOS.

    Just my thought on the matter.

    Way too much effort in sniffing the HTTP response just to find "flash" content to incriminate you for violating their terms of use (note i didn't say 'illegal')





    desktop wallpaper tiled. new desktop wallpaper.
  • new desktop wallpaper.



  • Thunderhawks
    Apr 28, 09:11 AM
    You got one bright office there mate. And thank you for replying so I don't get the slightest idea in my head that I won...

    hahaha

    Duh, winner, winner Sheen dinner:-)





    desktop wallpaper tiled. Wooden Clouds: Wallpaper Tile.
  • Wooden Clouds: Wallpaper Tile.



  • Stella
    Aug 29, 10:54 PM
    This is where I agree with you. I don't call myself a tree hugger. Sure, I love the earth and planet but sometimes people take it too far.


    Sure, go and destroy this planet - you know, the thing that sustains life for you.

    Hell, some people take things too far.... the entity that supports life... yea.....





    desktop wallpaper tiled. Random tiling wallpaper with
  • Random tiling wallpaper with



  • NebulaClash
    Apr 28, 03:42 PM
    Will the "cloud" be hosted by Amazon in their North Virginia datacenter? :eek:

    I'm sure users will love that "cloud", at least as much as they love the Playstation network...

    Yup, and early PCs had bugs too. Keep living in the past . . .





    desktop wallpaper tiled. desktop wallpaper tiled. up
  • desktop wallpaper tiled. up



  • tba03
    Apr 13, 11:47 AM
    Hoping we see some sort of massive overhaul of Logic soon. Would be awesome.

    please apple, don't make that
    you already messed logic enough as of L9, don't dumb it down further and make it a garage band pro

    and could you please bring real waveforms display in your apps? logic has the crappiest stereo waveform ever, FCP had a nice one(tho slow) but the new one loks uber crappy, not at all pro IMOHO





    desktop wallpaper tiled. desktop wallpaper tiled. about
  • desktop wallpaper tiled. about



  • greenstork
    Sep 12, 07:02 PM
    You are making a lot of Assumptions regarding complications. The addition of USB to iTV makes a host of third party addons possible that could easily surpass Tivo.

    Wait and see -- it happened quickly with the iPod 4 years ago. It will be cheaper too -- no monthly fees and all managed by Front Row.

    Now that is EASY!

    Please explain to me, even hypothetically, how this could be a Tivo killer DVR. As a basis for the argument, consider that TiVo (as of today) can record 2 HD channels simulteously, while watching a third previously recorded show. Plus you can pause live TV.

    Elgato and Myth and all of the cable & satellite Co. DVRs haven't been able to compete with TiVo to date, what makes you thik they will be able to going forward?





    desktop wallpaper tiled. Tiling desktop wallpaper for
  • Tiling desktop wallpaper for



  • Multimedia
    Sep 26, 10:06 AM
    There'a a nifty device that I use, I forget who makes it, but it's a PCIe Card that holds up to 8GB of DDR2 Ram that is recognized as a Drive, I use it for VM, Paging, and a swapfile. Makes applications start up super fast.Pardon Me But Would You Please Track Down The Link To That Card And IM Me and post it here? I need it NOW! Thanks.

    I will be on this thread until the Mac Pro Clovertown option ships. :D

    This is the Mac Pro I have been waiting for.





    Caliber26
    Apr 15, 10:21 AM
    *Sigh* Think what you will about me. But I am not the one saying it is wrong for the media to project a positive message about being gay.

    In case you have forgotten, re-read your post (http://forums.macrumors.com/showpost.php?p=12397061&postcount=41) which I responded to .

    You have no business alleging that I hate myself. Got that?? I hope you do.

    What the hell makes you think that because I'm gay I have to be 100% supportive of every little part and piece of the lifestyle? I've learned to reconcile with myself and accept the good AND the bad. What's so difficult for you to accept about that?

    Why do you have to jump at me -- like 99% of the other gays I know -- just because I had the audacity to speak my mind, and state that there are parts I disagree with? Get real!





    makinao
    Mar 11, 01:50 AM
    I'm in the Philippines, and one side of the country is facing the epicenter. Right now, we are on tsunami alert level 1. This was the advisory an hour and a half ago. http://ndcc.gov.ph/attachments/article/165/Tsunami%20Bulletin%20No.%201%2011%20March2011,%202PM.pdf
    We pray it doesn't get here.





    wkhahn
    Sep 22, 09:11 AM
    Hey, I watch the Food Network! Iron Chef rocks and Rachael Ray is a kitchen fox! Are those on the iTS?

    -Clive

    Raytard is not a "Kitchen Fox". For that, just watch Giada.





    drsmithy
    Sep 26, 12:23 AM
    So say I�m using my 8-core Mac Pro for CPU intensive digital audio recording. Would I be able to assign two cores the main program, two to virtual processing, two to auxiliary �re-wire� applications, and two to the general system? If so, I guess I need to hold out on my impending Mac Pro purchase!

    You can typically bind processes to specific cores. Some OSes have a concept of processor "pools" where you can group, say, 3 CPUs together and assign a certain group of processes to them, another 2 CPUs get a different set of processes, etc.

    Most of the time though (outside of benchmarks and corner cases) you're generally better off letting the OS's scheduler shuffle tasks around CPUs as it sees fit.

    OS X still has a ways to go with its multiprocessor support, however, so it might not do it as well as other platforms do yet.





    firestarter
    Apr 23, 07:49 PM
    Apple users question. Atheists/Agnostics question.

    You see a trend yet?

    Er?
    Yarweh uses Windows
    Allah is still on CP/M
    The Buddah uses Unix
    And Atheists use Macs?



    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...