Price : $149.44
BUY NOW
- Dimensions: 14.5 W x 4.25 D x 48.25 H
- Finish: Plantation Oak
- Material: Solid Chinese Oak and Plywood, 5mm Mirror, Black Felt Lining
- Oak Finish Wall-Mount Jewelry Mirror Armoire Organizer
- Faced with a beveled mirror, this plantation oak wall mount jewelry armoire is designed to hold an array of jewelry.
- Plenty of space and organizers to hold necklaces, bracelets, earrings and rings.
- Inner felt lining is black with a light gray ring holder and there is a small removable storage tray with 4 sections for smaller items.
- This unit also provides a keyed locking mechanism to make sure all of your valuables are secure and safe.
- Jewelry storage inside of this armoire consists of 5 double hooks at the top, which are perfect for storing necklace and bracelet sets.
- Below are two rows of 11 flat hooks capable of holding several necklaces each.
- On the inside top of the door, there are 9 rows of ring holders measuring 7.75 inches wide each, three rows for storing earrings, with 12 notches on each row to help separate or secure earrings.
- If needed, each notch is capable of holding a set of earrings.
- Additionally, below the earring storage on the door there are 10 single necklace/bracelet hooks to make sure you never run out of room!
- Finish is beautifully distressed with small wormholes and imperfections that accent the grain and character of the wood.
- Natural wood flaws that help make every piece unique.
- Hooks - 15 double hooks, 22 single hooks
- Earrings - 36 slots
- Rings - 7 3/4W x 9 slots, 1 misc. box
- The unit uses drywall anchors (included) to mount to the wall surface. The unit was not designed to be recessed and it is recommended to be used as designed.
- No
Feature Wall-Mounted Rectangle Jewelry Cabinet with Mirror - Oak Finish
Oak Finish Wall-Mount Jewelry Mirror Armoire OrganizerBedroomBedroom->Jewelry ArmoiresSome assembly may be required. Please see product details.
Testimonials
18 of 18 people found the following review helpful:
4.0 out of 5 stars Well-built and beautiful, March 15, 2010
ByThe Pen "Karen" (Conover, NC)
Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this)
This review is from: Wall-Mounted Rectangle Jewelry Cabinet with Mirror - Oak Finish (Kitchen)
I received my jewelry cabinet quickly and in excellent shape. The product was well-packaged and had no damage during shipment.I find this cabinet well-constructed and made of quality materials. I can hang necklaces of varying lengths, mount rings in the velvet bars, and hang earrings in the multiple slots. I give this cabinet a "4" instead of a "5" for the following reasons: I'm a little hesitant to hang post earrings in the cabinet for fear they will drop out. I don't find it particularly convenient to hang bracelets with certain kinds of clasps. The cabinet takes two strong people to mount on the wall; of course, it is also a plus that the cabinet is heavy and well-constructed.For ease of mounting, I recommend these steps:1)Roll out a piece of wrapping paper larger than the cabinet and turn it to the back side. Place the cabinet on top of the paper.2) Trace the outline of the cabinet on the paper with a pencil or pen.3) Remove the cabinet from the paper and cut out the outline of the cabinet.4) Turn the cabinet to the back side and lay flat down. Be careful not to put pressure on the mirror.5) Place the wrapping paper on top of the cabinet, being careful to match the edges exactly.6) Punch holes through the wrapping paper where the mounting screws go.7) Tape the wrapping paper template to the wall where you want to hang your cabinet. You now know exactly where the cabinet will be on the wall, and you can put your screws where the holes are in your wrapping paper template. Draw on the wall exactly where your screws need to be, or make starter holes if walls are plaster. Don't forget to put a small piece of tape on the wall to keep plaster from shattering.8) Check to see that your top screw holes are level. 9) Have a second person so that one can hold the cabinet up (35 lbs.) and the other can put the screws in the wall.10) Enjoy your new cabinet!
7 of 7 people found the following review helpful:
4.0 out of 5 stars Piece nice, but hanging materials a joke, March 19, 2010
ByC. Muhr (Littleton, CO USA) (REAL NAME)
Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this)
This review is from: SEI Wall-Mount Jewelry Armoire with Mirror, Oak (Kitchen)
This is a wonderful piece to store jewelry especially if you don't have a lot of space or want to keep things more out of sight. The mirror feature makes it functional all the time. However that being said the mounting screws and anchors are a joke. I would have given it 5 stars except for this issue. There are 3 screws and anchors and the company says to mount into a stud. At best you would get one screw in a stud and the anchors do not hold the weight for the other two screws. We ended up getting some heavy duty anchors and using them and it hung just fine. The idea is great, but they should have thought of how much weight was going on the wall and found a better mounting system!
9 of 10 people found the following review helpful:
5.0 out of 5 stars Love It!, October 24, 2008
ByJanene A. Valen (Fullerton, CA) (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Wall-Mounted Rectangle Jewelry Cabinet with Mirror - Oak Finish (Kitchen)
I was very hesitant to order something without physically seeing it. When it got to my house, I was so pleased. It was bigger than I had imagined and I had to make a new place for it, but once I got it mounted and started filling it, I was extremely pleased. It fits just about everyting. There is not a lot of room for bracelets and the screw post earrings I inherited do not fit on the earring bar. I would still recommend this item very much.
6 of 6 people found the following review helpful:
5.0 out of 5 stars Happily organized, December 26, 2008
ByL. Scheibe "Organized" (Virginia, USA) (REAL NAME)
This review is from: SEI Wall-Mount Jewelry Mirror, Frosty White (Kitchen)
This was exactly as described. I was able to store all my jewelry in a very organized manner. I added a covered piece of styrofoam to store more earrings which works great for stud earrings. I was able to easily hang the mirror using hangers (which I had around the house) more appropriate for dry wall. It is very stable and easy to open and see all my jewelry.
7 of 8 people found the following review helpful:
4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice quality and design but HEAVY, August 5, 2008
ByM. Luther (Malvern, PA) (REAL NAME)
This review is from: SEI Wall-Mount Jewelry Mirror, Cherry (Kitchen)
This jewelry mirror is very nice looking and well-made. My only complaint is that it is really heavy and the 2 screws provided are not enough support. It currently is leaning against my daughter's wall until we figure out a better way to hang it.
6 of 7 people found the following review helpful:
4.0 out of 5 stars nice jewelry mirror, May 17, 2008
ByK. Ujita "quick jaunt" (Los Angeles, CA USA) (REAL NAME)
This review is from: SEI Wall-Mount Jewelry Mirror, Cherry (Kitchen)
Nicely made wall mounted jewelry mirror. Great for storage and organizing your jewelry. Only concern would be the 2-2 inch screws that came with the mirror to anchor it into the wall. Still a quality product, timely shipment, and easy to install.
(1)
3 of 3 people found the following review helpful:
2.0 out of 5 stars Great Product but Received 3 in a row that were broken, August 20, 2009
ByRead This "Read This"
This review is from: SEI Wall-Mount Jewelry Mirror (Kitchen)
Believe it or not, I ordered this from SEI themselves. They were GREAT to deal with, by the way. However, the first one I received had a hairline crack in part of the frame. So, I called them and they picked it up via UPS for free (I had free shipping to begin with). Well, ordered another one and guess what - SAME PROBLEM. Sent that one back. Thought I'd try ONE more time because this was really the best one of its kind I had found. Well, the third one arrived with the SAME problem. All three had cracks. I finally gave up.
4 of 5 people found the following review helpful:
4.0 out of 5 stars Wall mounted mirrored white jewelry case, May 31, 2008
ByG. K. Libbey (Harbor Isle, NY United States) (VINE VOICE)
Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this)
Almost perfect except there aren't enough slots for my earrings and too many slots for rings.
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful:
5.0 out of 5 stars Great organization for your jewelry without taking up space, February 15, 2011
ByJulia Greer "julia-the-bookworm" (U.S.A.) (REAL NAME)
Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this)
This review is from: SEI Wall-Mount Jewelry Armoire with Mirror, Oak (Kitchen)
First let me say that I've been wanting some type of jewelry armoire for years... the last time I had anything to organize my jewelry, it had a pirouetting ballerina music box in it (I was about three years old). So, part of my enthusiasm for this product is a reflection of how desperately in need I was for a jewelry storage solution.That said, I am absolutely in love with this wall-mounted jewelry armoire. I have amassed a decent number of earrings, necklaces, and bracelets over the years, and this armoire (surprisingly) holds just about all of them. Before I bought this, I kept my jewelry in various drawers with dividers. No matter how careful I was to keep necklaces separate, they became tangled almost instantly. I've broken necklaces because of this. So, it was a joy to see all my necklaces, bracelets, and earrings so very neatly hanging in a way that they can't possibly become tangled, and I can instantly see and pull out the one I want. The double hook section is great for sets that belong together.A surprising benefit: A lot of the stray earrings I had that I thought had lost their match years ago, I discovered I still had both! In the process of organizing my jewelry, I also found three necklaces I thought I had lost, including my wedding-day pearls. I feel like I've won new jewelry! Of course, as I said, this would happen no matter what kind of jewelry armoire you use, but still, that has made it worth every penny already.The armoire has far more ring storage than I could possibly ever use (I only have four rings, and I'm usually wearing two or three of them), so I use the ring storage area for smaller earrings. It works perfectly, but you have to make sure you push them securely in so they won't fall out.By far, the most wonderful thing about this armoire is that it basically takes up no space at all. I put mine in my master closet behind the door, which was wasted space anyway (and now I have the bonus of a full-length mirror in the master closet!). This is the ideal piece for anyone with limited space. I actually have a fairly large bedroom and closet, but I still like the compactness of it.When I write reviews, even overwhelmingly positive ones, I like to list any drawbacks... but with this armoire, I honestly can't think of any. The one thing that put me off initially was that the oak finish has a bit of faux distressing, including some random dark marks. When I first opened the box, I thought, "UGH"... but now that it's on the wall, it looks a lot better than I thought it would. I would probably buy it in cherry if I were buying it again. The oak goes well with my closet shelving, though, so I'm happy with it.If you have a huge jewelry collection (e.g. hundreds of necklaces), this probably won't be enough storage for you. But if you have a normal-sized collection, this is the perfect amount of storage.One tip for installing if you don't have someone who can hold it up while you drill the screws into the wall: I installed this by myself using a couple of large boxes. I stacked the boxes on the floor where I planned to install it, and set the armoire on top. The boxes held it perfectly still while I drilled it into place.As other reviewers noted, the wall anchors that come with it are flimsy. I keep a supply of heavy-duty metal anchors from Home Depot because I never use the flimsy plastic anchors that come with things like this. I don't consider that a drawback, but be aware that you'll want to spend a dollar or two on heavy-duty anchors.Bottom line: This is a fantastic, perfectly-sized, well-crafted way to storage all your jewelry. I've had mine for about a week now, and I find myself going into the closet, opening it, and just *staring* at it (what can I say, it's fun to see things well organized! LOL). I wish I'd had this years ago!
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful:
4.0 out of 5 stars Nice and big, January 20, 2011
ByEssig (Eastern PA)
Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this)
This review is from: Wall Mount Jewelry Mirror - Frosty White (Kitchen)
If you want something with a lot of storage for necklaces this it it! Take the door off to hang it. The door with the mirror is most of the weight. The finish could have been better and thats why I gave it 4 stars. Its not bad but it I don't see 178 dollars worth of a product. This is definitely a supply and demand price point. Seriously... how many people do you know with something like this If they have a big jewelry box its on the floor, and a smaller one is on the dresser or table. Wall mount is a smaller niche and they make up for that in price I guess.
Read More
No comments:
Post a Comment