Price : $23.74
BUY NOW
This wall mount paper towel holder from simplehuman can be mounted to the backsplash area of your kitchen wall or from the underside of an overhead cabinet. It's designed with a "ring spring" that holds the paper towel holder securely in place so it won't unravel. It holds the roll tightly so you can grab with one hand - just give a quick tug. About simplehuman: Revolutionizing the most common household items like a kitchen trash can, simplehuman is always in search of ways to simplify your life. Using quality materials and incorporating the most innovative of features, their trash cans have lids that close quietly with no banging-shut, interior buckets that can be removed and rinsed and shapes (from round to narrow to semi-round) that let you tuck them into the tightest of spaces. Heralded for their workmanship and efficient design, simplehuman's awards include Best in Category: Storage and Organization by the International Housewares Association and the Design Distinction Award from I.D. Magazine's Annual Design Review.
Feature simplehuman KT1024 Wall Mount Paper Towel Holder 13x2.75
Material: Stainless steelLength: 13-in.Depth: 2.75-in.Height: 4.7-in.Origin: Taiwan
Testimonials
25 of 25 people found the following review helpful:
5.0 out of 5 stars Just the best!, January 10, 2008
ByJerry I (Voorhees, NJ USA)
Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this)
This thing is the absolute best. Looks good. You can rip paper towels with just one hand and get exactly as many as you need. The roll cannot fall off when you yank on it either. Easy to replace paper towel roll, a 2-year old could do it. None better.
24 of 24 people found the following review helpful:
5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, September 29, 2005
ByChristine Redfern (REAL NAME)
This is a great paper towel holder - it works as described and was easy to install. We have the simplehuman trash can (another great product, especially of you have a toddler) and felt very comfortable ordering another one of their products. They are very good quality and have been designed for ease of use. It is worth the money.
26 of 28 people found the following review helpful:
5.0 out of 5 stars the pop off end cap is comfortable and charming to look at., July 20, 2006
ByDwight (USA)
This towel holder is capable of not being very noticeable which is good design to me as I tend to notice when objects look off. If you do look closer at it, it's nice looking. This design is very easy to use and makes roll changing a non-chore. It's important for me that paper towels stay off the countertop.
11 of 11 people found the following review helpful:
5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Solution, February 17, 2009
ByJoe Ten (California)
This review is from: simplehuman KT1024 Wall Mount Paper Towel Holder 13x2.75
I'm a fairly practical person. After the hundredth time the roll of paper towel flew off from its cheap plastic towel paper holder, I decided to look for something that worked. After reading a few reviews and looking at different websites, I decided to take a chance on this one. I have used the Simplehuman paper towel holder for a few weeks now and am so satisfied, I am taking the time to write a review to help others frustrated by stupid paper towel holders. Yes, it was easy to install, it could be installed above on the bottom of a cabinet, though I used shorter screws, or it could be mounted on the wall above the counter. I can always tear off a single sheet with one hand. It costs more than the cheap thing, but whatever is spent on the cheap plastic ones is money wasted. It's not rocket science, but it gets five stars because it does as advertised.
8 of 8 people found the following review helpful:
5.0 out of 5 stars Well made, holds jumbo rolls, February 5, 2009
ByRobert J. (San Francisco)
This review is from: simplehuman KT1024 Wall Mount Paper Towel Holder 13x2.75
I've had this paper towel holder for about two weeks now. It is well-made, easy to use, mounted easily under my kitchen cabinet, and holds the large Jumbo and BIG paper towels that are now popular at warehouse stores. One note: I had to use my own screws to mount this under my cabinet. The mounting screws provided with the product were too long for the bottom of my cabinet. I have been very satisfied with the quality of this product.
5 of 5 people found the following review helpful:
4.0 out of 5 stars Stunning product, December 2, 2010
BySkipper Bee (San Pedro, CA)
Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this)
This review is from: simplehuman KT1024 Wall Mount Paper Towel Holder 13x2.75
The paper towel holder is very attractive with a simple, elegant design. It is very easy to place the paper towel roll on the holder, and easy to use with just enough tension for removal of each towel. I gave it a four star rating (instead of five star), only because of the cheap screws that were provided. (I tested them with a magnet.) For that price, I would have expected stainless steel screws to reduce corrosion (galvanic action) in a naturally humid, kitchen environment. Luckily I had some stainless steel screws on hand. A minor point, perhaps.
5 of 5 people found the following review helpful:
5.0 out of 5 stars excellent paper towel holder, May 29, 2010
ByD. Ross (REAL NAME)
Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this)
This review is from: simplehuman KT1024 Wall Mount Paper Towel Holder 13x2.75
We paid a little more for this holder, there are many cheaper ones, but this is top notch and well worth the extra money. The towels will not come off, great design. It holds the larger rolls as well.
5 of 5 people found the following review helpful:
5.0 out of 5 stars I'll give it a 9.8 out of 10, February 12, 2010
ByBeth Lane (Fort Myers, FL USA)
Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this)
This review is from: simplehuman KT1024 Wall Mount Paper Towel Holder 13x2.75
This is a great paper towel holder. It is sleek and solid and very easy to use and I love how it looks. My only complaint was the quality of the screws supplied for the install. I'm not an unusually strong woman, and I even pre-drilled the holes into the cabinet before trying to install the screws, but I easily stripped two of the three screws and had to go hunting in my garage for better quality ones before even trying to do the third one. Seems to be a common problem these days with hardware. With only that caveat I would not hesitate to recommend this to others or buy another one if I needed to.
5 of 5 people found the following review helpful:
5.0 out of 5 stars Love everything about it!, October 7, 2009
ByDonya Langenberg (REAL NAME)
Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this)
This review is from: simplehuman KT1024 Wall Mount Paper Towel Holder 13x2.75
The last paper towel holder I'll probably have- goes with any type of kitchen from country to modern. Very easy to use- and eye appealing! Instead of drilling holes through my new glass tile backsplash- I used 3M double sided sticky pads and it holds solid as a rock! If you don't like the empty screw holes just cut the head off the screw and glue it into the hole. WORTH EVERY PENNY- BUY IT!!
5 of 5 people found the following review helpful:
5.0 out of 5 stars A great item!, February 12, 2009
ByZ. Sundquist (REAL NAME)
Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this)
This review is from: simplehuman KT1024 Wall Mount Paper Towel Holder 13x2.75
The placement of the screws in the mounting plate makes it difficult to get a screwdriver past the roll holder when installing. The screws could be shorter as they went into the cupboards too far. Changing a roll of paper is a breeze. Best paper towel holder that I have had.
Read More
No comments:
Post a Comment