Sunday, March 27, 2011

Emila's Illustrated Blog

Emila's Illustrated Blog


Can you help vote for me?

Posted:

The chance of me winning is very slim as I submitted my post very late.  But I won’t give up, sometimes miracle happens overnight. Who knows I can get hundreds of votes by April 1, 2010! I depend on you to press the LIKE button as the number of 'likes' achieved contribute to my overall [...]


Illustrato Schizzi di Italia XI

Posted:

The finished sketch of Vatican City I. You can view the preliminary sketch here.


Earth Hour 2011

Posted:

In support of Earth hour 2011, I have switched off all the light at home. With only the light from my laptop I am typing this and edit the picture to put my watermark :p hehe no can do, ap..ap…my photo is MY PHOTO. On the background is Yassin. And those are candles I bought [...]


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...