Saturday, March 19, 2011

Emila's Illustrated Blog

Emila's Illustrated Blog


Cultivate – IF

Posted:

The challenge at Illustration Friday (IF) is to illustrate ‘Cultivate’. I remember having this illustration for the Pantun book ‘Pok Amai-Amai) which has yet to be published. Linda is having problem translating the pantun to English. Been two years since I draw it. I really hope it will be published soon. Watercolor on watercolor paper


Am I a detail-freak?

Posted:

I take my own sweet time to add details as the publisher grant me extension period until Monday. To me, without these little details, the castle won’t be a Malay castle. I think these details are pivotal in educating kids about Malay heritage. Next will be the steps. The Melaka style.  


Picture Book Exhibition in Terengganu

Posted:

I did received the invitation of the launching but could not make it there. Here’s an article in Bahasa Malaysia published March 3, 2011 by Utusan Online: Pameran Perkataan + Gambar = Buku. Putting up the snapshot just for my archive. ^__^    


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...