Sunday, February 20, 2011

Juliana's Bits and Pieces

Juliana's Bits and Pieces


Things to keep you warm.

Posted: 19 Feb 2011 10:42 AM PST

Every year, I feel the Winter season is getting colder than the first year I since I came to live here. I know someone who lives in Finland, a few days ago she said that she had to go to work when the temperature was -37 degrees Celsius. I told my hubby, "Thank God that you don't live in Finland. If yes, I don't think I would be able to leave the house with those low temperatures. I am wondering how people can live there. Maybe they have a sort heater in their jacket." I made a joke when I said that, but my hubby responded to my joke very seriously.

Then I decided to browse through Google search, and found out about special body warmers. It can help keep our body warm around 18 hours. Looks like a cool idea to keep my body more warm this winter season. The price per pad is not too expensive at all. Besides body warmers, there are more products to keep our body more warm. There are hand warmers, foot warmers and insole foot warmers. I think I will be in need of those products for next Winter. Although the weather is still cold, at least we don't have snow  or icy roads anymore.

Feel free to visit the site for more information

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...