Monday, February 21, 2011

Emila's Illustrated Blog

Emila's Illustrated Blog


Header for Sofea

Posted:

Did a header or Sofea Baby Wear using my BabyDoll character. Click to see larger image Have you clicked to see larger image? Hehe..Sofea is so afraid that someone might steal her header so she had me put a watermark of her blog’s URL all over the illustration. She has the same paranoia like me. [...]


Azah Skaliskala

Posted:

I am truly amazed by looking at her works. Her attention to details is so great. And really, I can never doodle like her. Have a look for yourself: Last year I saw her video about her doodling on 200 wedding boxes and I thought wow, that was crazy! But yes, she did it. One [...]


I am tired of people who steal to make profit

Posted:

Last month, a friend found my artwork on a name card and quickly told me about it. I tried to get in touch with the lady who has my artwork on her name card but to no avail. Today, another friend found out about it too and told me.  I e-mailed the lady again and [...]


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...