Saturday, February 19, 2011

Emila's Illustrated Blog

Emila's Illustrated Blog


Illustrato Schizzi di Italia X

Posted:

Been quite a while since I posted my sketches on Italy. Here’s a wine bar situated at Via Nicola Salvi. From this bar, you can see the Colosseo perfectly. Still on Rome subjects on the first day I arrived, 19 March 2010, during my trip to Italy for the Bologna Children’s Book Fair last year. [...]


Avatar for Ziana

Posted:

An avatar created by me for Ziana based on my Observe Boy. Digital vector


Adolie Day – Lilichou

Posted:

Credits: Adolie Day (linked from here) Looks familiar? Of course, it is done by none other than Adolie Day, a famous French Illustrator who created books based on a character named Lilichou. I try to find in local bookstores but to no avail. But I found it on Amazon, yay! See whether I already have [...]


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...