Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Emila's Illustrated Blog

Emila's Illustrated Blog


Shoutmix issue

Posted:

Ok, I am done being nice kak emila or auntie emila when it comes to shoutmix chatbox. I hate all those spams, ads and those meaningless remarks left on my box.It is meant for my blog readers to leave me a message or two. ONLY THAT. Recently, I put a remark ‘Personal messages only, no [...]


Simply Because

Posted:

I like everything fruity (I use apple facial wash and orange body wash) and when I was given the sample of Simply Because for Her, I just turned madly deeply head over heels over it. It is simply because of the lychee top notes combined with delicate cherry blossom and my favourite creamy vanilla. It [...]


My interpretation of Taheera

Posted:

Taheera Rosheena Mohamed has been wanting me to illustrate for her demo CD since end of last year and I have been dragging it till this year. So few weeks ago, I came up with a sketch: And later developed vectors from the sketch as well as putting in texture to it. Made in two [...]


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...