Monday, February 7, 2011

Emila's Illustrated Blog

Emila's Illustrated Blog


Have mug – will drink coffee

Posted:

Do you like to have your own personalised dolly on a white ceramic mug and sip a hot coffee out of it? If you do, be the Top Commentator for the month of February 2011. All you gotta do is comment, honestly no hidden agenda. For now the top one is Ayu Jamal aka Mrs [...]


A wordpress blogshop for Ayu

Posted:

I’ve been commissioned by Ayu Jamal to create her blogshop in WordPress using free e-commerce plugins available for download. I’ve created a zencart online shop for her previously but it’s too complicated for her to handle. It’s too complicated for me to handle too but since I have already over 100 customers, so I just [...]


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...