Friday, January 21, 2011

Indoor Street Art by Paul Baines

Indoor Street Art by Paul Baines


Graffomat – The Graffiti Vending Machine!

Posted: 21 Jan 2011 06:50 AM PST

You might have read my post on Artomat already, well it looks like the idea is catching on, beats a rack of Diet Cokes any day. This time, rather than selling you art, Graffomat vends everything you need to create your own art. Street Art that is! I'm sure a lot of local neighbours will try and get these shut down, unless they lease a few walls for every machine. Still, for anyone who loves graffiti this is your chance to do a little on-the-spot street art, Graffomat provides cans, tips, gloves, and even ski masks. Although who knows how long it will be before a crew starts raiding them for graffiti gear!

Graffomat

Graffomat 2

Graffomat (Detail)

Graffomat (Detail 2).

I've no idea how many have been sold so far but I'm guessing it's a U.S thing for now, we'll see…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...