Sunday, January 16, 2011

Emila's Illustrated Blog

Emila's Illustrated Blog


Art Theft

Posted:

Thanks to my good buddy, Adilah, I came to know about the artwork theft. You can find my Raya Girl here: Raya Girl @ Emila’s Littleshop, portfolio, and Raya cards for PTS. I granted PTS a license to use and distribute (one-time usage, they need to get back to me for reprints).They paid me for [...]


The fast and not so fury

Posted:

Just for your eyes pleasure. I registered for the Nissan Car-toon Cra2y Contest in Facebook (FB) but I have yet to see my illustrations in the toon room. This contest is also based on votes-20% likes in FB as well as 80% professional judges. I won’t probably get much votes on FB so que sera, [...]


IF – Chicken

Posted:

The challenge at Illustration Friday this week  is to illustrate Chicken. Thought I use the illustration I did for Alia Nina’s bigbook last year. There’s father chicken, mama chicken and baby chickens. Drawn freehand in Corel Painter.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...