Friday, December 31, 2010

Nipper's Nook

Nipper's Nook


Friday Fotos: 12/31

Posted: 30 Dec 2010 09:37 PM PST



Sorry for being invisible the last week or so, but this was the first time in over a year that I have actually had the time to read for more than 20 minutes during the day, so I am taking advantage of it.


I hope you all have a Happy and safe New Year!!


Answer after the last foto...

a funny pun with Sigourney Weaver sitting in front of a weaving machine
courtesy of... somuchpun.com



Dinner time...

photo of a shark swimming up behind a guy
courtesy of... funnypictures.com




I triple-dog dare you...

photo of a fox licking a window: firefox has encountered a problem with windows
courtesy of... funnyjunk.com




Carl goes Total Tank...

photo of a duck peeking over an edge with caption peeking duck
courtesy of... icanhascheezburger.com


Answer: Sigourney Weaver

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...