DLynne Artdolls |
| Posted: 21 Dec 2010 05:43 PM PST She is finished. I just have one more photo to take of her on her base. The base is sculpted of air dry clay and just big enough to comfortably display her. It is painted a beautiful kiwi green and slightly sparkled. ![]() I have decided she is a Desert Rain Fairy portraying the beautiful soft colors of the magnificent flowers that appear in the desert after a rain. She is 5" fairy sculpted of polymer clay. ![]() You can view all her flickr Photos here She will be listed in my Etsy Shop after Christmas. I am so busy with the holiday I won't have time to add her. As always, if you are interested in purchasing her, feel free to contact me. ![]() Have a wonderful holiday! My daughter is visiting and there is much to do. After the holiday I will be back to my art studio creating more sweet fairies!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
|



No comments:
Post a Comment