Friday, October 29, 2010

Nipper's Nook

Nipper's Nook


Friday Fotos: 10/29

Posted: 28 Oct 2010 10:54 PM PDT


Giveaway update....

Posted 10/29 at 1:45 AM ET...


After visiting Random Number.org, comment #8 is the winner. I would like to congratulate BeadedTail for winning the contest. I will contact you via email in order to obtain your mailing information. I want to thank all of you who entered and I hope that you will come back again for the next giveaway.



A Star Trek pun...

photo of a star trek pun
courtesy of... somuchpun.com




In honour of the election. This is SO true...

photo of sanitation truck with a funny political bumper  sticker
courtesy of... eatliver.com




I SO want this sign...

Photo of a funny beware of dog sign
courtesy of... funnypictures.com




This is Koko EVERY year...

photo of a cat inside a Christmas tree box looking out at us
courtesy of... icanhascheezburger.com




A Halloween extra to help creep you out...

photo of a huge fake spider in an office
courtesy of... MthruF.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...